Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

i wouldn't suarez won't be in the champions league next year' date=' fair enough he is a quality player but ramires is as good in my opinion and will soon have the same rating as suarez and possibly better in the future :)[/quote']

Thanks i will keep them, it doesnt help my depth in mid aswell if i did the deal;)

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

I'm giving Kaka and Khedira for Xavi' date=' this is a good deal, right?[/quote']

Good deal for you mate

ramires and sturridge for suarez:

I am getting suarez

cm:mikel' date='lampard,essien

fwd:kaluo,messi,anelka,suarez

so should i do it?[/quote']

I wouldn't do it....Sturridge has proved himself this season with Bolton and should rise and Ramires is playing brilliantly for Chelsea..

Ibra for Pedro

I am getting Pedro

In terms of:

Versatility

Club

Future prospect

for a start Pedro is a Great young player, a starter for the worlds best club (in most peoples opinion) and country.He will probably rise to 95 within 1-2 seasons, and maybe more after that, he also has 2 positions as a Winger and a forward(don't know how they justify the FWD bit but anyway) which is usefully if you fall short of players that week.

Ibrahimovic Regarded as one of the worlds best strikers, AC Milan are likely to buy him in the summer because he consistantly scores for them, Milan are also look likely to win the title and berlosconi has promised to buy more players in the summer, so next season they might have a chance of doing well in the champions league. He maybe 29 But the italian leagues tend to have much older and slower players so he could be 96 rated for another 2 seasons and may decline after (its hard to tell with strikers because of form like torres and rooney). He certainly isn't going to rise to 97 but he will stay for the foreseeable future.

I'd stick with Ibra for another season and then sell, Pedro isn't good enough him yet to warrant a swap for ibra, wait till pedro is a 94.:D

Would you swap Llorente for Coentrao?

I have Coentrao.

Thanks.

EDIT: If not then what about Berbatov for Llorente?

There's no way Llorente will rise from 91 at Bilbao, unless he goes on an amazing goalscoring streak for Spain.

Berbatov is a safe 93, so keep him. Would also keep Coentrao, one of the best up coming left backs there is, and i don't think you have anyone better than him for your team.

Liverpool have made a counter offer to Juventus to exchange Vieira MARCELO for Pepe REINA

Internazionale have made an offer to Juventus to swap Étienne DIDOT and Rafael VAN DER VAART for Vieira MARCELO

This is in a GC. My backup left back to Marcelo is Coentrao and my other keeper is Reina and my current two strongest CM's are Sissoko, Moutinho, Ze Roberto, Diaby and Bruno Cesar. I also currently have Frey as my keeper so if I get Reina I could use him in a deal for another good player. Which deal should I take if any as I could just use Marcelo or Coentrao as Winger.

This is in a GC. My backup left back to Marcelo is Coentrao and my other keeper is Reina and my current two strongest CM's are Sissoko' date=' Moutinho, Ze Roberto, Diaby and Bruno Cesar. I also currently have Frey as my keeper so if I get Reina I could use him in a deal for another good player. Which deal should I take if any as I could just use Marcelo or Coentrao as Winger.[/quote']

I would get Reina. Frey could be in for another drop, so once you get Reina, you should be able to use Frey as a healthy P/E.

High rated goalkeepers are much harder to get hold of than AM's, so get Reina.

TORRES for Bale (90) + Vucinic (92) + 50mill

Torres might drop to 94 (?), Vucinic is probably at his peak and Bale might be a highly rated player in the future if he keeps up. It's a competive set-up and money isn't worth much. At present time this isn't a good deal because of Torres 95 rating but if Bale is a future 93-94 i'm willing to do it. What do you think?

coleman

gosling

bilyaletdinov

jo

anichebe

who should i keep?

Coleman's definitely worth keeping. Gosling looked a real talent for a while but got a serious injury and haven't heard about his situation. Bilyaletdinov is a player i like and hopefully he'll leave to go to a club that'll give him more game time. I don't think the other two will amount to much.

Torres might drop to 94 (?)' date=' Vucinic is probably at his peak and Bale might be a highly rated player in the future if he keeps up. It's a competive set-up and money isn't worth much. At present time this isn't a good deal because of Torres 95 rating but if Bale is a future 93-94 i'm willing to do it. What do you think?[/quote']

I think it's a pretty fair deal, though maybe i'd ask for someone other than Vucinic.

Torres might drop to 94 (?)' date=' Vucinic is probably at his peak and Bale might be a highly rated player in the future if he keeps up. It's a competive set-up and money isn't worth much. At present time this isn't a good deal because of Torres 95 rating but if Bale is a future 93-94 i'm willing to do it. What do you think?[/quote']

Don't do the deal if money is worthless in your league...Keep Torres

coleman

gosling

bilyaletdinov

jo

anichebe

who should i keep?

Coleman...

Quick question.

How quickly is Thierry Henry likely to drop?

Have the chance to sign him for cheap in a very competitive gameworld. Light on Forwards and would be worth the money if he kept the same rating for the next 3 months. Likely?

I think you'd be okay as David Beckham at LA Galaxy seemed to keep his 90 for a while before he dropped. Even then Becks is still rated 89 now.