• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I've lost 4 games in a row now, I can't seem to find the right tactic and the right players to play, can anyone help me? This is my team below:

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=2665661&clubid=18848560&sid=56553

I've recently lost to Chelsea 0-3, Liverpool 1-4, Real Madrid 0-2. And I have slipped from first place to third. :( please help!

This might be the wrong place to post this but I need help please?!

I believe he's out till the end of the season' date=' got a serious knee injury and had to have surgery.[/quote']

Ahh ok. I will just wait and see what happens. If he is playing well next season once he has recovered, then I may get him. However that is a while away so I will wait for now. Thanks!

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

abidicus,

maxwell is better than riise so try to get another player or only money. if money is important in your GW then it's a good deal.

hummels probably will leave to a big club, but if dortmund continue like this, he won't have problem to rise even if he stays. terry is 30 and chelsea haven't done great this season, but don't forget terry is also a 94!

so for now it's better to have terry, but in a couple of years hummels will be better by far.

Which of these deals are best for me?

B.Alves + Musacchio = Pepe

Pedro = Ozil

Schweinsteiger = Ozil

Berbatov + Muniain = Ozil

Rooney + Schweinsteiger = Ronaldo

Schweinsteiger = Busquets

Berbatov + Muniain = Busquets

bolds are mine

Here is my team below:

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=2665661&clubid=18848560&sid=56553

If you were me, what players would you give for Pepe, Ozil and Ronaldo? (btw I've promised to sell VDV for 39mill, with that money I can get Gourcouff plus a few other good players)

abidicus' date='

maxwell is better than riise so try to get another player or only money. if money is important in your GW then it's a good deal.

hummels probably will leave to a big club, but if dortmund continue like this, he won't have problem to rise even if he stays. terry is 30 and chelsea haven't done great this season, but don't forget terry is also a 94!

so for now it's better to have terry, but in a couple of years hummels will be better by far.[/quote']

Thanks - yes, money means nothing in the game world, i was going on my impression that Maxwell is playing fewer and fewer games for Barca, playing as many minutes as Seydou Keita. But he'll keep his 91 for a few years, you think?

Which of these deals are best for me?

B.Alves + Musacchio = Pepe [:)]

Pedro = Ozil

Schweinsteiger = Ozil

Berbatov + Muniain = Ozil [:)]

Rooney + Schweinsteiger = Ronaldo

Schweinsteiger = Busquets

Berbatov + Muniain = Busquets

bolds are mine

Here is my team below:

If you were me' date=' what players would you give for Pepe, Ozil and Ronaldo? (btw I've promised to sell VDV for 39mill, with that money I can get Gourcouff plus a few other good players)[/quote']

those are the deals i would do but i'd instead of rooney +schweinsteiger i'd do aguero + schweinstiger plus cash from the vdv sale :)