Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Torres = David Silva + Vucinic. Who got a better deal?

Silva + Vucinic is the better deal (as long as Torres doesn't pick up his form again).

hi guys! a friend of mine had helped me a lot in a GW and he is asking me now to swap my llorente for dzeko. i have 2 good fwds and i use 2 strikers' date=' llorente and nilmar. what should i do?

i need quick replies

Don't think it really matters, Llorente might move to a bigger club but I doubt he'll get much higher and Dzeko needs to settle in England, think he'll do better next season. I guess in the end they won't differ a lot in ratings.

I have been countered with Yaya Toure + £10 million for Sahin

I own Toure

Good deal?

Hmm, not too sure on this one. Toure has been doing very good for City as far as I know and might get a shot at 93 if City do well (though that'll probably be next season). But Sahin will 99% sure move to a bigger club (he can leave for 6M due to his contract) where he'll deffo get a chance at a good rating. I'd say for now keep Toure, but if you're in for the long run and you don't mind a -1 I'd get Sahin.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

I own Toure

Good deal?

Sahin has massive potential so if Toure isn't your best player and you have a lot of cash,i'll do this deal. Toure has been solid for City but Sahin is best midfielder this season in Bundesliga

I own Toure

Good deal?

I would get Sahin' date=' has great potential to reach 92 next season, and i can see him surpassing Toure's rating in the future.

hi guys! a friend of mine had helped me a lot in a GW and he is asking me now to swap my llorente for dzeko. i have 2 good fwds and i use 2 strikers, llorente and nilmar. what should i do?

i need quick replies

Great deal for you. I don't think Dzeko will drop yet because of his slow start, and as i said yesterday, whilst at Bilbao, Llorente won't go over 91, unless he does something special on the international stage.

Torres = David Silva + Vucinic. Who got a better deal?

Good deal if you're selling Torres, Vucinic is a decent 92 rated replacement for him, although i wouldn't take much notice of the apparent Inter move, look as though Leonardo won't even be there next season. You also get a great player in Silva, who can reach 94 in city qualify for the champions league.

Which of these deals are best for me?

B.Alves + Musacchio = Pepe

Pedro = Ozil

Schweinsteiger = Ozil

Berbatov + Muniain = Ozil

Rooney + Schweinsteiger = Ronaldo

Schweinsteiger = Busquets

Berbatov + Muniain = Busquets

bolds are mine

Here is my team below:

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=2665661&clubid=18848560&sid=56553

If you were me, what players would you give for Pepe, Ozil and Ronaldo? (btw I've promised to sell VDV for 39mill, with that money I can get Gourcouff plus a few other good players)

----

The Real Madrid manager just rejected the bid Alves + Musacchio and the Berbatov + Muniain bid. So what shall I do now?

Pedro = Ozil

Schweinsteiger = Ozil

bolds are mine

Here is my team below:

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=2665661&clubid=18848560&sid=56553

If you were me' date=' what players would you give for Pepe, Ozil and Ronaldo? (btw I've promised to sell VDV for 39mill, with that money I can get Gourcouff plus a few other good players)

----

The Real Madrid manager just rejected the bid Alves + Musacchio and the Berbatov + Muniain bid. So what shall I do now?[/quote']

try schweinstiger for ozil and berbatov and muniain/muccashio for pepe :)

Pedro = Ozil

Schweinsteiger = Ozil

bolds are mine

Here is my team below:

If you were me' date=' what players would you give for Pepe, Ozil and Ronaldo? (btw I've promised to sell VDV for 39mill, with that money I can get Gourcouff plus a few other good players)

----

The Real Madrid manager just rejected the bid Alves + Musacchio and the Berbatov + Muniain bid. So what shall I do now?[/quote']

I would go for First deal. (pepe)

and berbatov and munian for Ozil.

I would go for First deal. (pepe)

and berbatov and munian for Ozil.

try schweinstiger for ozil and berbatov and muniain/muccashio for pepe :)

As I said before, he rejected the Alves + Musacchio deal and the Berbatov and Muniain deal. So they are impossible now.

Ok not sure which one to go for Rene Adler or Manuel Neuer....

Head saying take Neuer but I know if Adler was fit for the World Cup then he would have been the German number 1.

Difference between them is well it'll save me 5 mil by buying Adler, so which one shall I do....

Van Buyten, Butt and 6.6m = Neuer

Van Buyten, Butt and 1.3m = Adler

So is Neuer that much better than Adler nowadays?

Head saying take Neuer but I know if Adler was fit for the World Cup then he would have been the German number 1.

Difference between them is well it'll save me 5 mil by buying Adler' date=' so which one shall I do....

So is Neuer that much better than Adler nowadays?[/quote']

I would go for Neuer,he will move to Bayern,and I Think that Bayern will be the old one again next season,with big chances of winning the championship..

And I think that Low will go sooner for Neuer then Adler on Nt,and I think that is enough. :)

my Zarate for Jerome Boateng?

Well f you have enough cover for Zarate' date=' then do the deal. Zarate is an excellent player, and he could regain his 90 this season.

anyone ?:):)

Yeah i would do that of you have cover in CF department. Both players will be rated the same in a few weeks.

Difference between them is well it'll save me 5 mil by buying Adler' date=' so which one shall I do....

So is Neuer that much better than Adler nowadays?[/quote']

Definitely Neuer. No doubt about that. Yes Adler would've gone to the world cup f he was fit, but he's not getting anywhere near the no 1 jersey for Germany anytime soon. A move to either united or bayern looks to be on the cards for Neuer, so he could even increase in rating next season. Will always be rated higher than Adler unless he has a major dip in form.

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Which deal should I do?

Pedro for Ozil

Schweinsteiger for Ozil

Rooney + Schwinsteiger for Ronaldo

Schweinsteiger for Busquets

I have Pedro' date=' Rooney and Schweinsteiger.

Which deal above is best for me?[/quote']

i would do only the first one, because ozil is better than pedro than me.

the three others are not good for you in my opinion

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

adebayor is in better club and more successful but gourcuff is more talented nad that's that counts more, so i would prefer to get gourcuff except if you need a striker more than a cm.