• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ok not sure which one to go for Rene Adler or Manuel Neuer....

Head saying take Neuer but I know if Adler was fit for the World Cup then he would have been the German number 1.

Difference between them is well it'll save me 5 mil by buying Adler' date=' so which one shall I do....

Van Buyten, Butt and 6.6m = Neuer

Van Buyten, Butt and 1.3m = Adler

So is Neuer that much better than Adler nowadays?[/quote']

Go for Neuer, he's the #1 German GK and he'll be leaving Schalke this summer (most likely for Bayern). Although Adler is a very good goalie too I guess his future is just a bit less bright than Neuer's.

Which deal should I do?

Pedro for Ozil

Schweinsteiger for Ozil

Rooney + Schwinsteiger for Ronaldo

Schweinsteiger for Busquets

I have Pedro' date=' Rooney and Schweinsteiger.

Which deal above is best for me?[/quote']

I'd say the Pedro for Ozil deal is the best one.

Gourcuff for Adebayor ??? Is this offer good?

Yes, fair deal.

Should I;

Sell Dzeko (19mil) and buy Llorente 15mil

OR

Sell Dzeko and Van Der Sar(De Gea would replace him) to buy Pato

OR

Keep Dzeko

OR

Sell Dzeko and buy Rossi

OR

Sell Dzeko and buy Chamakh and Cassano/Di Natalie

Dzeko is a starter.

I'd do the last deal. Di Natale and Chamakh would be brilliant, and you could just P/E Chamakh once his TB is up.

Yeah I think that's the order you should go for them. Think getting a decent replacement for VDS is a good part of the Pato deal. :)

Lol I didnt make myself clear

I already have both De Gea, VDS and anothr crappy keeper, in anticipation for VDS' retirement :)

I would be selling both Dzeko and VDS, to purchase Pato, if he's available.

I need an advice as soon as possible, its been a while since i tried getting Robben, and now after many bids and counter bids there is finally a decent offer, and i was thinking if i should accept or not.

prety much i want to buy Robben, but he counter offered me with 18 mil + Lisandro Lopez, should i do it?

This is my squad:

napolisquadviewyourfirs.png

as strikers ive also got lukaku in my youth team.

Im pretty much covered in striker position, and i wouldnt have any problems using either Robinho or Robben upfront along with Milito.

Money are prety much valuable only to buy players and risers either from unmanaged or external, no one kind of sells their players for cash.

Plus i have lots of risers in my youth team, it would be enough to sell a few to regain a decent amout of money, as if the robben deal goes through id be left with 2 mil.

As you also can see, robben would become my best player (as milito is dropping next changes) and lisandro wont rise further.

Should i do it?

I need an advice as sso as possible' date=' its been a while since i tried getting Robben, and now after many bids and counter bid there is finally a decent offer, and i was thinking if i should accept or not.

prety much i want to buy Robben, but he counter offered me with 18 mil + Lisandro Lopez, should i do it?

This is my squad:

[img']http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/2743/napolisquadviewyourfirs.png[/img]

as strikers ive also got lukaku in my youth team.

Im pretty much covered in striker position, and i wouldnt have any problems using either Robinho or Robben upfront along with Milito.

Money are prety much valuable only to buy players and risers either from unmanaged or external, no one kind of sells their players for cash.

Plus i have lots of risers in my youth team, it would be enough to sell a few to regain a decent amout of money, as if the robben deal goes through id be left with 2 mil.

As you also can see, robben would become my best player (as milito is dropping next changes) and lisandro wont rise further.

Should i do it?

definatley, lisando won't rise as you have said and hulk and cavani will soon be 92+. :)

can i get some expert opinions on this please :)

krasic + carroll + gomis for torres (i'm getting torres)

i know torres may drop but i believe he will find form next season if chelsea change tactics to suit him. i have cover for loosing krasic

thanks for any advice