• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

guys i need your opinions

who has the more chances on staying at 92' date=' abidal, sagna or clichy?[/quote']

all 3 should stay, both Sagna and Clichy have been always playing this season, even tho some say Chichy isnt 92 quality, he will keep that rating, Abidal was a regular til he found out he had a tumor, so he went through an operation and is now out for sometime, we can say hes injured, so he will keep his rating too.

But i would buy Sagna out of the three, he younger than Abidal and definetly better than Clichy

definetly' date=' he is rising to 89 next changes, and will rise further up next season, as he is a regular at Milan, which will most likely win the Serie A this season.[/quote']

Thanks, had to be sure. :)

Whats Mata's situation like, havent heard much about him recently..?

+ Is there anybody I should sell Adam Johnson to buy? (Somebody with similiar age, value, rating, price)

Thanks' date=' had to be sure. :)

Whats Mata's situation like, havent heard much about him recently..?

+ Is there anybody I should sell Adam Johnson to buy? (Somebody with similiar age, value, rating, price)[/quote']

Mata's rating is safe, is isnt doing as brilliant as he did when he earned the 91, but he is safe at his rating, little chance of rising imo.

Also i think you should keep adam Johnson if you want to replace him with someone with his similar rating and stuff, hes a very talented player, and will rise in the future.

But if you really want to sell him, then Albrighton, Muniain, Griezmann, James Rodriguez would all be good buys

or if you got abit more money then Gotze, Schurrle, douglas costa, yarmolenko, grosskreutz, Kagawa would also be great buys

Mata is Valencia's best player. I don't follow Spanish football but know that he has the capability of a 92.

Games: 27

Goals: 7

Assists : 9

Shots: 58

That's pretty good for a winger who had to fill a gap when Villa & Silva left the club. He and Aduriz have kept Valencia alive.

As for Johnson, don't get rid of him. He is already playing for England and a top 4 team in the Premier League. If he keeps this up he should get into the 90's by the end of next year providing he stays out of injury.

thanks guys' date=' do you think abidal will come back?

and what about gallas?[/quote']

He'll definitely come back, and here's hoping for a speedy recovery. 92 is safe as houses; his monstrous performances at centreback would have seen him knocking on the door of 93 had he managed to usurp one of Barca's Spanish CBs (however unliekly that was, he was fantastic), so he'll keep his ating until he's back playing.

Gallas is still a very good CB, but I'd have Abidal over him.

Mata is Valencia's best player. I don't follow Spanish football but know that he has the capability of a 92.

Games: 27

Goals: 7

Assists : 9

Shots: 58

That's pretty good for a winger who had to fill a gap when Villa & Silva left the club. He and Aduriz have kept Valencia alive.

As for Johnson' date=' don't get rid of him. He is already playing for England and a top 4 team in the Premier League. If he keeps this up he should get into the 90's by the end of next year providing he stays out of injury.[/quote']

Mata's rating is safe' date=' is isnt doing as brilliant as he did when he earned the 91, but he is safe at his rating, little chance of rising imo.

Also i think you should keep adam Johnson if you want to replace him with someone with his similar rating and stuff, hes a very talented player, and will rise in the future.

But if you really want to sell him, then Albrighton, Muniain, Griezmann, James Rodriguez would all be good buys

or if you got abit more money then Gotze, Schurrle, douglas costa, yarmolenko, grosskreutz, Kagawa would also be great buys[/quote']

Thanks, im gonna keep Mata.

I was under the impression Johnson wasnt getting much game time at Man C, and was kinda stuck at his current rating because of that.

But I'll keep him as well, thanks again

Thanks' date=' im gonna keep Mata.

I was under the impression Johnson wasnt getting much game time at Man C, and was kinda stuck at his current rating because of that.

But I'll keep him as well, thanks again[/quote']

Your Welcome mate. Just ask if you need anymore help. :D

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

This is my team, I play with 4-2-3-1

Gk: Diego Lopez, Zhevnov

Def: Otamendi. Schwaab, Rami, M'bia, Reinartz, Howedes, Pieters, Marcano

Cm: Montolivo, Hernanes, Boateng, Aogo

Am: Hulk, Holtby, Dudzsak, Lampard, Gotze, Ninis

Att: Llorente, Barrios

Do you have some advice to improve my team please?

Now I have 12 mln available to do it! Which type of player should I buy?

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

This is my team' date=' I play with 4-2-3-1

Now I have 12 mln available to do it! Which type of player should I buy?[/quote']

you need some attackers: try and get neymar or javier hernandez

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

He'll definitely come back' date=' and here's hoping for a speedy recovery. 92 is safe as houses; his monstrous performances at centreback would have seen him knocking on the door of 93 had he managed to usurp one of Barca's Spanish CBs (however unliekly that was, he was fantastic), so he'll keep his ating until he's back playing.

Gallas is still a very good CB, but I'd have Abidal over him.[/quote']

thanks for your help!

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

This is my team' date=' I play with 4-2-3-1

Now I have 12 mln available to do it! Which type of player should I buy?[/quote']

I'd be looking at some better defenders or a good CM. I guess Schwaab and Pieters are players you could replace with better, more talented players (they'll reach 90 eventually but I guess it'll take some time and they won't go much higher than that). Dunno about Marcano. And Aogo isn't really special either.

Darren Fletcher + Olic for Sergio Busquets.

Bold is mine.

Yep would do that any day. Guess Busquets should reach 95 eventually if he keeps playing for Barca and Barca keep up the good work.

Olic is on the way down and I'm not really convinced Fletcher can go much higher. Some say he can reach 93, but even if he does Busquests is still ahead of him as he'll reach 94 next season (doubt he'll get it this season).

I made an offer for Mats Hummels of 30million' date=' he then countered me Nesta + Joshua King. Should I?[/font']

If you have another high CB, then yes, if not, Nesta's safe and unless he gets injured next season, will continue being Silva's partner at CB, even if Mexes comes in. King is far off from being a 90 rated player so losing him probably won't hurt much. Hummels is a top player, but Dortmund have to do well next season in both the season and CL and has to get appearances for Germany to get another rise. A 94 is still a bit off for him.

He Is My Back Up It Is A Very Comptieve Set Up.And Money Is Worth Alot In This Set Up

If You Can Buy Another Good Player With That Money I'd Do It.

I made an offer for Mats Hummels of 30million' date=' he then countered me Nesta + Joshua King. Should I?[/font']
If you have another high CB' date=' then yes, if not, Nesta's safe and unless he gets injured next season, will continue being Silva's partner at CB, even if Mexes comes in. King is far off from being a 90 rated player so losing him probably won't hurt much. Hummels is a top player, but Dortmund have to do well next season in both the season and CL and has to get appearances for Germany.[/quote']

Agree with Napoli here. Just want to mention that Nesta might leave Milan this summer (as far as I know he hasn't signed a new contract yet, though that might come of course).

Guest Leddy

If you have another high CB' date=' then yes, if not, Nesta's safe and unless he gets injured next season, will continue being Silva's partner at CB, even if Mexes comes in. King is far off from being a 90 rated player so losing him probably won't hurt much. Hummels is a top player, but Dortmund have to do well next season in both the season and CL and has to get appearances for Germany to get another rise. A 94 is still a bit off for him.[/quote']

Yeah ok, Nesta those'nt start for me Vidic and Puyol are my starters.