Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Assulin joined up with man city i think at the start of the season. He's been of the radar since then and is yet to even make an appearane for his club. I would maybe seel him off and shortlist him. As for Wijnaldum' date=' he could rise in the next couple of weeks.[/quote']

Why isn't Assulin playing?

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Coentrao has a chance for 91' date=' but VDW won't be rising. If you have enough cover for the two players, i would do the deal. Altough i can't imagine you having much better lb's thn coentrao.[/quote']

I play 3-5-2

I have;

Vermaelen

Hummels

Badstuber

Abate

VDW

Coentrao

Juan

Castro

Ansaldi

Otamendi

Ranocchia

Jones

Ruiz

and a bag of long term prospects

Why isn't Assulin playing?

Doesn't seem to be injured' date=' so i don't really know why he isn't playing. Would sell him off and bring in some risers.

I play 3-5-2

I have;

Vermaelen

Hummels

Badstuber

Abate

VDW

Coentrao

Juan

Castro

Ansaldi

Otamendi

Ranocchia

Jones

Ruiz

and a bag of long term prospects

I would personally try giving someone other than Coentrao. You have a lot of other players, so could try someone else.

But if something else doesn't materialise, then i would still do the deal.

Doesn't seem to be injured' date=' so i don't really know why he isn't playing. Would sell him off and bring in some risers.

I would personally try giving someone other than Coentrao. You have a lot of other players, so could try someone else.

But if something else doesn't materialise, then i would still do the deal.[/quote']

Pepe is a solid 93' date=' but I would rather lose Badstuber, Juan or Ansaldi than VDW and Coentrao[/quote']

Thanks to both, im gonna try to give Ansaldi, and VDW, im abit of a Badstuber fan, if that doesnt work, Badstuber

Thanks to both' date=' im gonna try to give Ansaldi, and VDW, im abit of a Badstuber fan, if that doesnt work, Badstuber[/quote']

Fair enough, just remember to consider that Juan has had a average season and he's not the player he once was. Van Der Wiel is one of the top right-back prospects in Europe and could move to Chelsea.

You don't need Juan around with the likes of Otamendi and Hummels.

Fair enough' date=' just remember to consider that Juan has had a average season and he's not the player he once was. Van Der Wiel is one of the top right-back prospects in Europe and could move to Chelsea.

You don't need Juan around with the likes of Otamendi and Hummels.[/quote']

Juan it is I guess, thanks

Got 12 million left. Should I buy Hart or Steklenburg or buy youths.

Here's my squad.

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=2810087&clubid=5919924&sid=1394

Feel free to suggest other players to buy.

Youths, you still have Buffon and when he drops/retires, you have Lloris who is good enough to fill in.

Or you could try to get rid of Aguero and Totti and get a better striker.

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Tis my Xavi... Just trying to let him go before he gets a little old...

don't do it. xavi will continue to play in the same level for quite many seasons and then he might fall, but never be a 90 like turan who won't rise in the near future. so trust me and DON'T DO IT:)

Youths' date=' you still have Buffon and when he drops/retires, you have Lloris who is good enough to fill in.

Or you could try to get rid of Aguero and Totti and get a better striker.[/quote']

Totti and Aguero are Transfer Banned.(Most of my squad is apart from Ferdinand, Evra, Owen and Welbeck as I signed most of them)

Aguero has been my best signing. 6 goals in 5 games.

my Torres for Ramos?

heres my squad:http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=981404&clubid=18117176&sid=51903

I also have these on loan:

RAFAEL, Da Silva RB/RM

BONUCCI, Leonardo

SMALLING, Chris

WILSHERE, Jack

BOATENG, Kevin-Prince

PASTORE, Javier

ITURBE, Juan Manuel

HERNANDEZ, Javier

CARROLL, Andy

my Torres for Ramos?

heres my squad:http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=981404&clubid=18117176&sid=51903

I also have these on loan:

RAFAEL' date=' Da Silva RB/RM

BONUCCI, Leonardo

SMALLING, Chris

WILSHERE, Jack

BOATENG, Kevin-Prince

PASTORE, Javier

ITURBE, Juan Manuel

HERNANDEZ, Javier

CARROLL, Andy[/quote']

No, you already have three good right backs and Torres is your second highest rated striker so i'd keep him.