• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I'm gonna bother you guys one more time. I've got an offer from MU for my Henry for 45m.

One thing will it be accepted by SMFA? Another, should I accept it? My forward line up is as follows:

Yakubu (91)

Iaquinta (92)

Deivid de Souza (91)

Raul (95)

and Cassano (91)

If I do sell him, which striker should I consider to buy?

Hi' date=' need help with this deal in GC30.

Should i sell [b']Diego Milito[/b] F (93) for Salvador Cabanas F (91) and Alfredo Moreno F (90)?

Thanks.

i wouldn't do it as well. I don't see any of them going any higher. Diego milito could keep his rating though, with several goals in the italian league so far.

cheers

I was just offered Forlan (93), Trezeguet (94) and 15 mil. for Arshavin (93)!

This seems rather obvious, I realize Forlan has been injured for a month and Trez is injured but Arshavin is still at Zenit where I don't think he'll get above 93. Anything I'm missing.

I was just offered Forlan (93)' date=' Trezeguet (94) and 15 mil. for Arshavin (93)!

This seems rather obvious, I realize Forlan has been injured for a month and Trez is injured but Arshavin is still at Zenit where I don't think he'll get above 93. Anything I'm missing.[/quote']

The fact that this deal will probably be blocked!

Haha

I have a question of my own.

I put in a bid for Clichy of Abidal and Michael Bradley.

I know Clichy is doing well, and Abidal is expected to drop.

I'm also tipping Bradley to fall to an 88 during the next German change.

Good deal or should I withdraw it and perhaps go for Evra instead?

I'm gonna bother you guys one more time. I've got an offer from MU for my Henry for 45m.

One thing will it be accepted by SMFA? Another' date=' should I accept it? My forward line up is as follows:

Yakubu (91)

Iaquinta (92)

Deivid de Souza (91)

Raul (95)

and Cassano (91)

If I do sell him, which striker should I consider to buy?[/quote']

I wonder...?

I dont think you should sell Henry as its ok getting the money but will you be able to buy another player or will all the managers hang on to there players. Wouldnt accept it personally.

Need help again guys...

Im going to buy derbyshire from an unmanageable club. I only have £5M and he costs £8.5M.

I have Ideye Brown will he increase any further or should i swap him for Derbyshire.

I also have Sainey Nyassi same question as Ideye really as i can offer both for Derbyshire plus cash.#

Also is it worth my while getting Danny Simpson for £4M?

EDIT: also will aliadiere be increasing soon?

I dont think you should sell Henry as its ok getting the money but will you be able to buy another player or will all the managers hang on to there players. Wouldnt accept it personally.

Need help again guys...

Im going to buy derbyshire from an unmanageable club. I only have £5M and he costs £8.5M.

I have Ideye Brown will he increase any further or should i swap him for Derbyshire.

I also have Sainey Nyassi same question as Ideye really as i can offer both for Derbyshire plus cash.#

anyone no about these players?

Also will Demicheles decrease nec timeround as he hasnt played as much as he could for bayern munich so should i sell and get money for other younger players for my coventry team

Hi' date='

Am being offered Van Persie & Guardado plus 20 million for Vidic, but Inter (the team who is offering) has Aguero.

What should I do?[/quote']

I would try and get Aguero plus about 10m for him...

But I would go with that original deal.

2 good players and 20m aswell.

I know Vidic is 95.(I think 95).

But Im not a great fan of him, I think you should go for it.

Need help again guys...

I also have Sainey Nyassi same question as Ideye really as i can offer both for Derbyshire plus cash.

Also should i buy Fraizer Campbell?

Also will Demicheles decrease nec timeround as he hasnt played as much as he could for bayern munich so should i sell and get money for other younger players for my coventry team

demechelis is injured atm, why would he decrease? Once he returns and keeps up his performances of last season, 94 would not be out of reach.

cheers