lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Weiss (Man City) Or Dos Santos Tottenham :)

Hmm, Not sure on this one because weiss is starting i think in scotland at rangers???... and dos santos of tottenham is starting for a club in spain, so a tough one really, try get more opinions on this. ;)

Oh and (again :rolleyes:)' date=' should I buy Ramsey? Is he capable of getting 90 in the future or will he end up at some lower rated club and reach 88/89?[/quote']
How much will Cristian Eriksen rise by? +3?

Yeah he has a good chance at +3, I'd say around 65%. And he'll deffo get a +2.

Oh and (again :rolleyes:)' date=' should I buy Ramsey? Is he capable of getting 90 in the future or will he end up at some lower rated club and reach 88/89?[/quote']

I remember watching him when he played his first season before his injury, and if I played SM then, I'd have been running to my computer to snap him up, he's a great player, I think he can reach 90 :)

I went in a new game world last night at about 10pm, Got Bayern Munich in a world Championship, In a different game world my mate has got:

35 year old

Christiano Lucarelli

Rated at 86,

Plays for Parma, On loan to Napoli,

He scores loadsss of goals from the bench, and hes availble at External for just 3 Million, Im gonna buy him :), But I was just wondering, If anybody watches Italien Football,

Does Anybody know how many years hes got left until he retires?...

What about his performances?

Would be greatful of any help ? :)

I went in a new game world last night at about 10pm' date=' Got Bayern Munich in a world Championship, In a different game world my mate has got:

35 year old

Christiano Lucarelli

Rated at 86,

Plays for Parma, On loan to Napoli,

He scores loadsss of goals from the bench, and hes availble at External for just 3 Million, Im gonna buy him :), But I was just wondering, If anybody watches Italien Football,

Does Anybody know how many years hes got left until he retires?...

What about his performances?

Would be greatful of any help ? :)[/quote']

well, 35yo and 86, should tell you everything, the fact that he is scoring from the bench doesnt mean he is a great buy, you might buy him and he might just get a red card everytime you let him play, or he could just play very poorly 4-5-4-3 Etc.

I suggest you spend those money elsewhere, on some young prospects.

Who are the best young players (under 8million) to buy that have a big chance to rise? I know most of the players you will give are Wing/AM/Fwds, but I would like a variety, diverse of players.

5~10 players would do, thanks :)

Who are the best young players (under 8million) to buy that have a big chance to rise? I know most of the players you will give are Wing/AM/Fwds' date=' but I would like a variety, diverse of players.

5~10 players would do, thanks :)[/quote']

Gotze

hernandez

ganso

thiago

eriksen

smalling

kagawa

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

i offered balotelli and toni kroos for pato

if it is accepted' date='is it a good deal for me?

both balotelli and kroos are sub of sub for me[/quote']

if pato is a starter for you, then do it. kroos is good and balotelli istalented but not in form. pato is great also and he is going to get a 93.

I think it shows that the welsh manager thinks he has a good future. But yes' date=' not that hard. He is a good player though, get him![/quote']
Not hard really lol but yes he should be 90 + :)
Thanks. I think ramsey can be a 90+ player. He is already the captain of Wales.
I remember watching him when he played his first season before his injury' date=' and if I played SM then, I'd have been running to my computer to snap him up, he's a great player, I think he can reach 90 :)[/quote']

Thanks guys, finaly some people answering (been asking for like 5 times around here :o)

i offered balotelli and toni kroos for pato

if it is accepted' date='is it a good deal for me?

both balotelli and kroos are sub of sub for me[/quote']

Yeah great deal. Kroos isn't playing much so he'll need a while before rising and Balotelli has too much attitude problems to really get a high rating anytime soon. Pato meanwhile is doing pretty good and could reach 93 this season. And we all know he's one of the biggest talents, should be able to reach 95 or something like that :)

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Suarez or Mata

don't know actually, depends on who you like more and think is more talented. suarez is starter for liverpool which is back and he looks like a pretty good striker with bright future. mata is also very talented but you can't compare liverpool with valencia even though i like valencia very much, so if mata don't move in the summer, suarez will be better.

get the one you like and trust more, you are the manager, you decide.

personally if i didn't need someone who can play also in the wing, i would go for suarez.

hope i helped

Should I sell Torres for Benzema and Khedira?

I play 433W

I have Anelka' date=' Kalou, Drobga, Honda, Giuliano, Benayoun, Malouda, Mikel, Lampard, Essein, Ramires.[/quote']

yes because your squad is getting pritty old (e.g lampard, drogba, anelka, malouda) and benzema and khedira are good and young :)

yes because your squad is getting pritty old (e.g lampard' date=' drogba, anelka, malouda) and benzema and khedira are good and young :)[/quote']

Thanks,

I was thinking of countering Di Maria + Khediera instead, as I heard he is going to rise, and I nd wingers more than strkers really..

Suarez or Mata

Suarez' date=' he's a better player and playing for a better club.

Should I sell Torres for Benzema and Khedira?

I play 433W

I have Anelka, Kalou, Drobga, Honda, Giuliano, Benayoun, Malouda, Mikel, Lampard, Essein, Ramires.

Thanks' date='

I was thinking of countering Di Maria + Khediera instead, as I heard he is going to rise, and I nd wingers more than strkers really..[/quote']

Yeah would be a good deal, I'd prefer to have Di Maria as I think Benzema might drop next season if he doesn't leave Madrid (as Higuain will be back as #1 forward). But getting Benzema is good too if he isn't prepared to give Di Maria.