Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Jordi Alba for Marcos Rojo ?

Spartak proposed me to swap Alba for Rojo ?

Good deal for me ?

I would prefer to keep Alba. I could bet on him rising to 88. It's too early to tell how well Rojo will do in the new Russian season. :)

Rodrigues Lucas and Stevan Jovetic for Joao Moutinho, I'm getting Moutinho.

Giuseppe Rossi + Raul Meireles for Falcao, I'm getting Falcao.

Fernando Torres for Holger Badstuber, Felipe Melo and 10 milions. I'm getting Torres.

Which deals should I do?

Rodrigues Lucas and Stevan Jovetic for Joao Moutinho' date=' I'm getting Moutinho.

Fernando Torres for Holger Badstuber, Felipe Melo and 10 milions. I'm getting Torres.

Which deals should I do?[/quote']

all horrible deals except the torres one :)

Rodrigues Lucas and Stevan Jovetic for Joao Moutinho' date=' I'm getting Moutinho.

Which deals should I do?[/quote']

First is bad.... Would probably do the second one... But try not put Badstuber in the deal... he has a good future?

First is bad.... Would probably do the second one... But try not put Badstuber in the deal... he has a good future?

Would do the second one? Its probably one of the worst deals I've ever seen. Rossi who's been on fire this season and linked with Barca who's younger and the same rating as Falcao and Meireles who is safe at 91. Terrible Deal.

Edin Dzeko or Giuseppe Rossi?

I have Dzeko and I prefer Rossi because he's been playing great.

Rossi's team made an offer for Dzeko = Rossi+5M

Do I accept the offer?

Thanks!

Its a pretty fair deal but I would try and get a youth prospect rather than the cash. Dzeko could be good next season but with Rossi you know your safe.

Robinho For Tevez' date=' Aguero, Benzema or Eto'o? I have Robinho.

And Kaka for Torres?[/quote']

I'd swap Robinho for Eto'o.

Also keep Kaka,just can't wait or him to get to complete fitness and he'll be a beast.Showed what he was vs Valencia.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Sell only one between: Schwaab' date=' Howedes, Reinartz, Aogo. Who?

I have Gotze, which one is the right price to sell this player? 20 mln? 30 mln? 40 mln?[/quote']

I would sell Aogo.

And dont sell Gotze for any money,he should hit 90 next time,and he is only 18 years old.

Javier Pastore + Sergi Roberto for Afellay + Neves Denilson. I'm getting Afellay and Denilson. Good deal?

For Short term it is,cannot see Denilson rising,can see him only dropping,Afellay is not getting enough minutes for rising IMO,so they will stay,but that deal is good like I said for short term.

Who will rise more szczney' date=' Guaita or Javi Vargas? Can i get some predictions on there rises? Thanks.[/quote']

Definitely Chesney who'll get bigger rise. He's chance to rise to 88 (not certain), Guaita may get +2 to 88 also, but i think Chesney has better potential

Javier Pastore + Sergi Roberto for Afellay + Neves Denilson. I'm getting Afellay and Denilson. Good deal?

I would do it. Denilson has peaked at 89 for the time being but he should be rated at least a 88 for somewhile now and is a decent player to have on SM. Afellay is a awesome player and is an important player for Holland although he is just a squad player for Barcelona. He won't lose his 90 anytime soon and should injuries occur, he might even get a run out with Barcelona.

Sergi Roberto is a decent talent but I find it hard to see him being fast-tracked into the Barcelona first team anytime soon. Pastore is a good talent but unless he moves, should find himself at a 90/91 for quite awhile more.

If Denilson and Afellay can help strengthen your first team I'd do it.

Who will rise more szczney' date=' Guaita or Javi Vargas? Can i get some predictions on there rises? Thanks.[/quote']

Szsecnsy (no idea how to spell off my head) is definitely the best talent of them three. Would go for him if its a competitive setup.