Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

ok thanks! Who is the best prospect:Pied or Bartra?

Both are good prospect if you can sign both. If I were to pick only one, I will pick Pied. He has a better opportunity to play first team football while Bartra will not get to play Barcelona any time soon.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Who should I buy:

Sam

Perotti

Lens

Callejon

Capel

And keep or sell Ninis and Holtby?

Fresh rumours today linking perotti to england, i would get him(reagrdless of them apparent rumours)

My team is lacking numbers' date=' should I sell Di Maria for Hummels + Ashley Young?:)[/quote']

Good deal for you,you are getting replacemnt for Di Maria,and great CB.

Song for M'villa

am gettin M'villla

any of em will rise in next change?

Doubt it,maybe Song,and I would keep Song.

7m + Sergi Roberto for Diego Renan. I'm getting Diego Renan. Good deal?

Renan may continue to rise (albeit at a trickle) while he's still at Cruzeiro' date=' and won't hit the higher rating until his inevitable move to Europe. But enough about his potential, he's young enough to fit in your Youth Squad, he's got a decent rating and has a very handy position which makes him versatile across half of the back line, Sergi Roberto on the other hand is very young, and IMO isn't the talent that Thiago Alcantara is - and look at his rating. Bascally the kid's gonna find it exceptionally hard to break through in Barcelona, so it'll be a matter of years before his rating is on par with Diego Renan's. Go for it, especially if you've got money to spend. Not big fans of Barca B players to be honest, I'd much rather they be loaned out, but then again why would Barca do that if they have their own B side playing competitive football?

Song straight swap for Alexis Sanchez good or bad?

Thanks in advance KJ

IMO it's a very good deal, but then again it depends on who's more uselful to your team, who'll replace Song and if either will start for you.

However, it looks odds on that the young Chilean will leave Udi for bigger and better things, so his rating could go up a few notches possibly.

He's the more exciting prospect, so go for it.

my ashley young for sagna? have plenty of wings and for rb only ramos and otamendi & read sagna has a chance of 93. if young gets a move could rise maybe. mmm thoughts? leaning towards sagna

Good deal for you. Even with a move to Liverpool' date=' he won't get much higher. Now a move to United and I could see a 93 for him. He's really a talented player.

My Berbatov for Radamel Falcao??

Hard. Falcao's in great form, being rated highly now (wasn't before as Hulk was in form). Portugal's cap is 91 at the moment it seems, though if Porto can win the Europa League a 92 should happen for him. Berbatov's not rising, so if you have another highly rated striker, then not a bad deal.

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My Berbatov for Radamel Falcao??

Keep Berbatov. His 93 is at the least safe; I would not bet against a 94. He is still relatively young at 30. He has a few seasons yet at a high level. Falcao is younger and may rise to 92, so if you feel you will be around for a few years yet, then go with Falcao. For the short and medium term I would take Berbatov. Good luck. :)