Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should I buy Kompany for my Wilshere?

I have M'vila, Alonso, Fabregas, Hamsik, Moussa Sissoko, Banega, Song, Poli, Khediera, Ruben Perez and a bunch of under-88 prospects for CM.

I have VDW, Coentrao, Badstuber, Juan, Ansaldi, Abate, Hummels, Pepe, Rannochia, Otamendi, Ruiz, Castro and a bunch of u'nder-88 prospects for Defence.

I play 3-5-2 99% of the time.

Kompany would start/compete with Hummels for a place.

I'm thinking to do it.

De Ceglie or Nagatomo or Criscito or Bocchetti or Assou-Ekotto or Marcel Schmelzer?

Schmelzer....:)

I have M'vila' date=' Alonso, Fabregas, Hamsik, Moussa Sissoko, Banega, Song, Poli, Khediera, and a bunch of under-88 prospects for CM.

I have VDW, Coentrao, Badstuber, Juan, Ansaldi, Abate, Hummels, Pepe, Rannochia, Otamendi, Ruiz, Castro and a bunch of u''nder-88 prospects for Defence.

I'm thinking to do it.[/quote']

Kompany could be a 92 whereas Wilshere could be a 90.....Do it if Kompany starts for you but try someone else first

De Ceglie or Nagatomo or Criscito or Bocchetti or Assou-Ekotto or Marcel Schmelzer?

For me Schmelzer!

I have M'vila' date=' Alonso, Fabregas, Hamsik, Moussa Sissoko, Banega, Song, Poli, Khediera, Ruben Perez and a bunch of under-88 prospects for CM.

I have VDW, Coentrao, Badstuber, Juan, Ansaldi, Abate, Hummels, Pepe, Rannochia, Otamendi, Ruiz, Castro and a bunch of u'nder-88 prospects for Defence.

Do u have any other options for Kompany? I wouldnt give Wilshere.

Kompany could be a 92 whereas Wilshere could be a 90.....Do it if Kompany starts for you but try someone else first
Do u have any other options for Kompany? I wouldnt give Wilshere.

Tried many other offers, but a new Manager came in, and renegotiated this, I'm not sure whether I can give anybody else, and I dont wanna risk him changing his mind. But I will PM him asking.

If I can only do Wilshere, should I do it?

Barcelona have made a counter offer to Fiorentina for Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC of £5' date='000,000 plus Riccardo MONTOLIVO and Alberto GILARDINO

Counter offer i received after bidding for Ibra, worth it? :)[/quote']

Yes, great deal, i ddn't read it till the end

Tried many other offers' date=' but a new Manager came in, and renegotiated this, I'm not sure whether I can give anybody else, and I dont wanna risk him changing his mind. But I will PM him asking.

If I can only do Wilshere, should I do it?[/quote']

YEah sure, You got a lot of backup for Wilshere, so I don't see any regrets!

Tried many other offers' date=' but a new Manager came in, and renegotiated this, I'm not sure whether I can give anybody else, and I dont wanna risk him changing his mind. But I will PM him asking.

I wouldn't bother. Your cbs are good and Wilshere is going to be (already is) awesome.

Barcelona have made a counter offer to Fiorentina for Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC of £5' date='000,000 plus Riccardo MONTOLIVO and Alberto GILARDINO

Counter offer i received after bidding for Ibra, worth it? :)[/quote']

Great deal for you mate :)

Tbh mate I wouldnt...

I wouldn't bother. Your cbs are good and Wilshere is going to be (already is) awesome.

Yeahh, but I want a more immediate good CB, especially as I hear Juan might drop and Kompany is the only one available on a realistic offer :/

Thanks for the help (@Everyone), but im still not sure lol,

My Sahin for Robinhio?

My CM - De Rossi' date=' Toulalan, Stankovic, Wilshere, Pastore

Wingers - Valencia, Bale, A. Johnson,

Kagawa + Gotze can play both

Good Deal?[/quote']

Don't do it. Sahin is moving to Madrid and you have quite good wingers already. Robinho won't be rising either.

My Sahin for Robinhio?

My CM - De Rossi' date=' Toulalan, Stankovic, Wilshere, Pastore

Wingers - Valencia, Bale, A. Johnson,

Kagawa + Gotze can play both

Good Deal?[/quote']

I would try and swap someone else for him as Sahin is a huge talent

more opinions?

Kagawa Long Term but Schmelzer Short Term.....

I have M'vila' date=' Alonso, Fabregas, Hamsik, Moussa Sissoko, Banega, Song, Poli, Khediera, Ruben Perez and a bunch of under-88 prospects for CM.

I countered M'vila for Kompany.

Schmelzer or Castro?

Schmelzer. He will be 90 soon anyway and will have more of a chance to rise than Castro the way Borussia Dortmund are playing. Leverkusen are second in the table though so Castro will stay at 90 and plus he can play anywhere in defence/DM so he can useful aswell. For the future though, Schmelzer.

Bayer Leverkusen have made a counter offer to FC Metz to exchange Kevin-Prince BOATENG and Eljero ELIA for Arturo VIDAL

It's in a GC and I have enough midfielders and defenders. I was just trying to get rid of Elia and get a players who's more likely to rise not drop.

Yeah' date=' that's much better, i'd rather give M'vila than Wilshere personally.[/quote']

Thanks,

and what about this deal

Real Madrid have made a counter offer to Arsenal to exchange Jesús NAVAS and Cesc FABREGAS for Sergio RAMOS

I'm Arsenal :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Really hard one :P

Shall I sell Musacchio and use some of the money to get Caceres? I'm short of money atm... :( Who is better Musacchio or Caceres? Or are any other really good young CBs that atm aost less than 8.5mill?

The more the better, thanks :)