Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Thanks for the reply...Actually I would be selling Pique...And Bale wont be a starter...

Personally I think Pique is way over rated thats why I am inclined to do the deal...

Lets see what other guys have to say...If I get a 2nd opinion against it then I wont do it...

Yes,he is overrated,but if you are asking SM he is brilliant,and probably he might get 96 soon.

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Thanks for the reply...Actually I would be selling Pique...And Bale wont be a starter...

Personally I think Pique is way over rated thats why I am inclined to do the deal...

Lets see what other guys have to say...If I get a 2nd opinion against it then I wont do it...

i also think he is overrated! lets create a club against pique:p

ok, back to reality, yes he is overrate but bale won't be a starter and ferdinand is old and one point behind. so don't do it. try to get vidic giving pique and maybe some money, but i think just giving pique is ok and many guys would accept it.

i also think he is overrated! lets create a club against pique:p

ok' date=' back to reality, yes he is overrate but bale won't be a starter and ferdinand is old and one point behind. so don't do it. try to get vidic giving pique and maybe some money, but i think just giving pique is ok and many guys would accept it.[/quote']

Thanks....Will try that...

Pique = Ferdinand + Bale + Cash

Who gets the better deal?

If that was like.. Vidic rather than Ferdy then the dude getting them three things gets the better deal but right now I'd rate Pique MARGINNAAAAAAALLLLYYYY better.

Actually, thinking about it, you're getting one brilliant LM/LB and a decent safe 90+ defender for an overrated douche who dates Shakira. Hm. How much cash is involved?

If that was like.. Vidic rather than Ferdy then the dude getting them three things gets the better deal but right now I'd rate Pique MARGINNAAAAAAALLLLYYYY better.

Actually' date=' thinking about it, you're getting one brilliant LM/LB and a decent safe 90+ defender for an overrated douche [b']who dates Shakira[/b]. Hm. How much cash is involved?

yep, this is definetly the main reason he is rated 95 ;)

I am getting Ribery. :) 21mil isnt very useful in my current gameworld.

i will do it. hernandez is great but he needs to be great for a couple of seasons to reach 95 or 94 (ribery will drop). i don't think anyukov is such a good player and the money are not important. do it, ribery is still good and bayern will come back especially if they buy neuer and a couple of good cbs

Nah he's a 95 because he plays for Barca' date=' mate. Everyone's overrated there.[/quote']

well, maybe they are 'overrated' because every year they prety much win everything?

i do agree that most barca player at otehr teams would be lower rated, but they arent, they play at barca, which every years wins most of the available trophies, so id say their rating is relatively right to their trophie winning.

Pique was terrible yesterday :o

Anyways he'll be rated 95 for a while as long as he stays with Barca so even though he might be or actually is overrated, he'll keep his high rating for a while. I'd get him, Bale is out injured and will probably stay with Spurs and Ferdinand is simply on his way down (though he won't drop like a brick of course).

And come on, you get the guy who dates Shakira :D

Actually I'd dump Pique in the ocean and date here myself.

:o

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Now I have in defence:

Otamendi-M'bia-Rami-Pieters

should I buy Cissokho and Van der Wiel to make it better?

yes, why not, if you have the money. try also in lb spot to get coentrao or bale instead of cissokho, they are better:)

Ive been offered £2.5m + Gareth Bale and Bafetembi Gomis for Ashley Cole. Cole is by far my best rated player in my squad, but I need quality throughout the team rather than one exceptional player in a team of 88-90 average players. Bale would be able to cover LB until I get a proper LB in, and I need a good LM so he covers both bases, and as far as strikers go, I have 3 CF's (could soon be 4 if another deal goes ahead) all rated between 90 and 88 but they struggle to score. Is it worth swapping arguably the best left-back in the world for a younger LM/LB and a squad player?

Ive been offered £2.5m + Gareth Bale and Bafetembi Gomis for Ashley Cole. Cole is by far my best rated player in my squad' date=' but I need quality throughout the team rather than one exceptional player in a team of 88-90 average players. Bale would be able to cover LB until I get a proper LB in, and I need a good LM so he covers both bases, and as far as strikers go, I have 3 CF's (could soon be 4 if another deal goes ahead) all rated between 90 and 88 but they struggle to score. Is it worth swapping arguably the best left-back in the world for a younger LM/LB and a squad player?[/quote']

That's decent deal. Bale can only improved and for Preston he'll be one of your main man. Gomis is solid 89 and who know, maybe he can be your main goalscorer? I guess you still can get better deal for Cole though

I can buy Maicon for 35m or Terry for 25m. Are either due for a drop?

I already ahve cole chiellini ferdinand vidic ivanovic hummels

Also' date=' should I try to sell Rio?[/quote']

I guess only Maicon would be useful for your team, might drop but not really sure about it. Terry isn't any use for your team as you already have a few good CB's.

If you can sell Rio and get other good players for him instead that would be a good thing yes, he won't go up anymore.

Ive been offered £2.5m + Gareth Bale and Bafetembi Gomis for Ashley Cole. Cole is by far my best rated player in my squad' date=' but I need quality throughout the team rather than one exceptional player in a team of 88-90 average players. Bale would be able to cover LB until I get a proper LB in, and I need a good LM so he covers both bases, and as far as strikers go, I have 3 CF's (could soon be 4 if another deal goes ahead) all rated between 90 and 88 but they struggle to score. Is it worth swapping arguably the best left-back in the world for a younger LM/LB and a squad player?[/quote']

Hmm, you could probably get 2 90+ rated players for Cole.