lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ive been offered £2.5m + Gareth Bale and Bafetembi Gomis for Ashley Cole. Cole is by far my best rated player in my squad' date=' but I need quality throughout the team rather than one exceptional player in a team of 88-90 average players. Bale would be able to cover LB until I get a proper LB in, and I need a good LM so he covers both bases, and as far as strikers go, I have 3 CF's (could soon be 4 if another deal goes ahead) all rated between 90 and 88 but they struggle to score. Is it worth swapping arguably the best left-back in the world for a younger LM/LB and a squad player?[/quote']

That's decent deal. Bale can only improved and for Preston he'll be one of your main man. Gomis is solid 89 and who know, maybe he can be your main goalscorer? I guess you still can get better deal for Cole though

I can buy Maicon for 35m or Terry for 25m. Are either due for a drop?

I already ahve cole chiellini ferdinand vidic ivanovic hummels

Also' date=' should I try to sell Rio?[/quote']

I guess only Maicon would be useful for your team, might drop but not really sure about it. Terry isn't any use for your team as you already have a few good CB's.

If you can sell Rio and get other good players for him instead that would be a good thing yes, he won't go up anymore.

Ive been offered £2.5m + Gareth Bale and Bafetembi Gomis for Ashley Cole. Cole is by far my best rated player in my squad' date=' but I need quality throughout the team rather than one exceptional player in a team of 88-90 average players. Bale would be able to cover LB until I get a proper LB in, and I need a good LM so he covers both bases, and as far as strikers go, I have 3 CF's (could soon be 4 if another deal goes ahead) all rated between 90 and 88 but they struggle to score. Is it worth swapping arguably the best left-back in the world for a younger LM/LB and a squad player?[/quote']

Hmm, you could probably get 2 90+ rated players for Cole.

EC106?

Definitely do it IMO. Bale is a good player (nijury prone and overhpyed, but good none the less) and can reach 92 at Tottenham (Modric did it, and Bale's arguably as important for Spuds) - plus Gomis has been decent this season and is safe at 89 while still relatively young.

Cole is good, but he's getting on a bit and you would get depth out of the deal

I would go ahead with it :) :)

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Coentrao and Bale are managed! What about Schmelzer instead of Cissokho?

schmelzer will be soon 90. then it depends on if borussia will continue like that, in order to rise more. for me it is 50-50, schmelzer on great form but aly 1 point more, so go for the one you like more!

Is Andrea Poli from Sampdoria should I Keep him or sell?

depends on your squad. do you need the money?

actually i don't know how good is he but i think he won't rise in sapmdoria...

;1525863']EC106?

Definitely do it IMO. Bale is a good player (nijury prone and overhpyed' date=' but good none the less) and can reach 92 at Tottenham (Modric did it, and Bale's arguably as important for Spuds) - plus Gomis has been decent this season and is safe at 89 while still relatively young.

Cole is good, but he's getting on a bit and you would get depth out of the deal

I would go ahead with it :) :)[/quote']

If I was to also get Gyan, would it still be worth it?

£20 mill + Carroll and De Jong' date=' Really i was more tempted by the other, [b']is De jong likely to rise[/b]?

Yep, definitely now Man City have got Champions league footy. He's been one of their top performers.

£20 mill + Carroll and De Jong' date=' Really i was more tempted by the other, is De jong likely to rise?[/quote']

He definately has the ability, and the platform ( Will definitely play next season as he is very important to the team, and will most likely compete in UCL and no doubt be in the title race.) to rise.

Carrol, although injured, and im not his biggest fan, or certainly wasnt, is integral to the future of Liverpool ( or so you would hope after a 35 million pound investment :D ) and definately has the ability and platform to rise.

Id take the first one, purely because however talented Dzagoev is, he is in a league rated much lower than EPL and will struggle to rise further.

Mata is class, but the first deal is the better one.

This deal has been completed' date=' what do you think about it?

I gave my [b']Iniesta, Ranocchia and 8M[/b] for Ronaldo.

Straight swap on my wing, and my defenders are:

Puyol

Vidic

Cole

Ramos

Marcelo

Zanetti

Busquets

Good deal i think. You didn't need Ranocchia and 8millions nothing really. Ronaldo will always be rated slightly higher than Iniesta.

Good deal i think. You didn't need Ranocchia and 8millions nothing really. Ronaldo will always be rated slightly higher than Iniesta.

I'm quite lucky that this is in an Italian championship, I have most of the top rated players bar Messi, Ronaldo and Xavi, so I'm trying to get all of them :)

It's my Internazionale by the way, so I had a decent squad to start with :)

shud i use lisandro lopez and holtby to get gomez? Or maybe lopez and sekou oliseh?

i don't know if oliseh is a great talent but i think holtby is better, so give oliseh+lopez=gomez;)good deal

been offered 1m + Otamendi for my Torosidis, Torosidis is super useful because of his positions, but I guess his rating is limited due to being at Olympiacos.

what is Otamendi's potential?

I am considering negotiating for Otamendi + Maicon (both of Porto) what are the potential of these guys and is the trade likely?

Is the 1m + Otamendi deal good anyway?

been offered 1m + Otamendi for my Torosidis' date=' Torosidis is super useful because of his positions, but I guess his rating is limited due to being at Olympiacos.

what is Otamendi's potential?

I am considering negotiating for Otamendi + Maicon (both of Porto) what are the potential of these guys and is the trade likely?

Is the 1m + Otamendi deal good anyway?[/quote']

otamendi+maicon is great deal. i am from greece so trust me that torosidis is peaked and he is going to stay only if he does well in olympiakos. don't trust greek players, except if they are young and having a career in europe

(kyrgiakos papadopoulos, papastathopoulos etc) for me even the otamendi plus 1M deal is ok but you say he is very useful for you.

Is it worth buying ronaldo for Pedro + david villa?

What is the future of Ronaldo' date=' Villa?[/quote']

To be honest, looking at your team, you haven't got that many good FWDs, so if you lose Villa you will only have Vulcinic. I suppose you can play Ronaldo up front but I would counter Pedro + Navas + some money, keep Villa mate.

Hope I helped :)