Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Sorry to ask again but I asked really late at night when forum activity is low. Gyan would be my joint second best rated striker but all my strikers are CF's. Kaboul would be down the pecking order at CB but from what Ive seen of him at Spurs he looks like he could have a good future.

jovetic can play also as a striker, but can you write please who are your AMs/CMs?

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

AM: Guti' date=' Canales (loaned in)

CM: Modric, Huddlestone, J Barton, Adam[/quote']

because you said you don't need kaboul and i don't think he is going to be a good player (90+) plus jovetic can play also as a striker and he is one of your best AMs/CMs, i wouldn't do it

hope i helped:)

Which Left-Back should i get?

Razvan Rat or Christian Fuchs

Normally Rat. He is 89 already and should keep it. He has been missing a few games though and i don't know the reason. Maybe you can google it. But if he stays a regular he will be safe at 89.

Fuchs is a good player but he will stay at Mainz and that means that he is probably limited to 87 for now or maybe 88 if he is outstanding. But Mainz might be in a relegation fight next season and in that case Rat is the safer choice.

Normally Rat. He is 89 already and should keep it. He has been missing a few games though and i don't know the reason. Maybe you can google it. But if he stays a regular he will be safe at 89.

Fuchs is a good player but he will stay at Mainz and that means that he is probably limited to 87 for now or maybe 88 if he is outstanding. But Mainz might be in a relegation fight next season and in that case Rat is the safer choice.

he is already 88 and mainz is 3rd i think in bundesliga. but i don't really know much about the players so i don't know who is better... sorry JACK-THFC:(

Should I be selling Messi for Ozil and Higuain I am playing with Messi up top with Villa and he should be replaced by Higuain but Ozil will be taking over for Busquets who is my CM what should I do.

No depth in the squad this should help as well.

it is a barca team right? if it is th normal barca you need some players as subs and especially in defence. but messi is better than higuain and ozil same with busquets (in SM always!). don't do it except if you want to play busquets in cb and puyol in rb (alves-pique-busquets-puyol). explain me please what do you want to do...

it is a barca team right? if it is th normal barca you need some players as subs and especially in defence. but messi is better than higuain and ozil same with busquets (in SM always!). don't do it except if you want to play busquets in cb and puyol in rb (alves-pique-busquets-puyol). explain me please what do you want to do...

I am trying to get some depth going and will be playing 4-2-2-2.

Alves - Pique - Puyol - (Not Picked Up)

Iniesta - Xavi - Ozil - Pedro

Villa - Higuain

Then trying to shift Busquets for a LB.

I am trying to get some depth going and will be playing 4-2-2-2.

Alves - Pique - Puyol - (Not Picked Up)

Iniesta - Xavi - Ozil - Pedro

Villa - Higuain

Then trying to shift Busquets for a LB.

sorry i am silly, i confused because i had seen puyol playing as a lb with real and i thought for some minutes, he is a cb/lb instead of cb/rb. i guess your current lb is adriano, but i don't think you should give busquets even the fact i don't like him. you can continue with 4-4-2 and play with adriano as a lb or change it into 3-4-3:

busguets - pique - puyol

alves - iniesta - xavi - ozil

pedro - messi - villa

or

alves - pique - puyol

iniesta - busquet - xavi - ozil

pedro - messi - villa

hope i helped;)

Hi Guys' date=' In a english championship, What goalkeeper is good to sign,

From external ??

Quite Young, Rated 85+ On the rise !... Only want spend up to £6M...

Any Ideas?[/quote']

weidenfeller, asenjo (if de gea leaves for man united), i like ochoa but he is expensive for you, kraft, romero, patricio, ruffier and sirigu are expensive too, pyatov, kameni maybe, baumann, pinto, neto, koval, guaita

The offer for Miguel VELOSO of Genoa from Barcelona has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Barcelona - £2.0M + Scherrer MAXWELL - Accepted.

The offer for Dani ALVES of Barcelona from Roma has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Roma - £8.0M + Philippe MEXES + Silveira JUAN - Accepted.

The offer for Philipp LAHM of Bayern München from Barcelona has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Barcelona - £0k + Ibrahim AFELLAY + Javier MASCHERANO - Accepted.

What do you think of these three deals happy with them but what dose everyone think.

The offer for Miguel VELOSO of Genoa from Barcelona has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Dani ALVES of Barcelona from Roma has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Philipp LAHM of Bayern München from Barcelona has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

What do you think of these three deals happy with them but what dose everyone think.

Don't do the Dani deal.He should easily dive his way to 95.e RB currently though.

Lahm deal is good.

Veloso deal is okay too.

But don't do the Dani deal.

veloso deal is the best

then lahm deal is ok

but alves deal very bad

play alves as a rb and lahm as a lb:)

My Mandanda 91 for Ruffier 89 and Chu-Yong Park 88?

Nope. Ruffier and Park are good, but Monaco are embroiled in a relegation battle while Marseille are looking good to qualify for the Champions League again. Their ratings are a bit risky - relegation and they'll definitely drop, otherwise they'll just stay as they are at best.

Mandanda's a really good goalkeeper anyway.

Nope. Ruffier and Park are good' date=' but Monaco are embroiled in a relegation battle while Marseille are looking good to qualify for the Champions League again. Their ratings are a bit risky - relegation and they'll definitely drop, otherwise they'll just stay as they are at best.

Mandanda's a really good goalkeeper anyway.[/quote']

Cheers mate, thats the thing I was worried about. Park has just become national team captain so thought he was maybe worth it but if they get relegated then they will both drop!