Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should i trade my Koscielny for Schmelzer?

Thanks

depends on your squad. if you need a cb keep koscielny, but if you need a lb/lm go for schmelzer.

hope i helped!

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

I might be one of the few who don't rate Koscielny very highly at all... if you're in it for the ratings' date=' Schmelzer is a better player.[/quote']

i also don't like him very much, but he is not a bad player especially in SM. so if he needs a cb, he should keep him, but if he lacks a lb/lm, he should do the deal!

Ganso for Pastore?

or

Douglas Costa for Pastore?

I'll be getting Pastore:)

pastore is the best one. people in the forum say ganso is a wonderkid. so i would give costa for pastore.

hope i helped!

Should i buy John Terry for 21m?? He is 94. I want to buy him but will his player rating drop?? The best CB rating in my squad is currently 90. Thx.

I think he's pretty safe. Even if he did drop, which i don't think he will, he'd still be 93 and that's still a good rating. Buy him.

Should i buy John Terry for 21m?? He is 94. I want to buy him but will his player rating drop?? The best CB rating in my squad is currently 90. Thx.

Its very possible that he could drop, are there any other CB's you can buy. If he does drop it will only be to 93 which is still a decent rating for 21m.

Hmm...Gabriel Silva' date=' Mendy or even Canales and in dire situations, Badstuber.[/quote']

I don't know much about Silva or Mendy. Canales id rather have over Pastore; Badstuber is over hyped if you have Hummels or Subotic exchange Badstuber for Pastore.

No I think you misread' date=' I think Canales is a MORE promising player than Pastore! :P[/quote']
maybe' date=' if your thinking very long-termed[/quote']

Depends where Pastore moves to really. Seen many promising players move to the wrong club and it takes them a few seasons to re-establish themselves at a different club.

If you can get 2/3 91/92 rated players then its a good deal. If not try and get a 90/91 rated player and some cash for him

your thread about aberdeen is very good! i read it all. what is happening to the league now? rangers 1st and then you 2nd? very interesting, might do the same for my bayern team;)

cheers i was thinking jesus navas was a safe 92 so it would be a good deal

Pastore wont rise to 92 anytime soon, if you have enough players to cover his position then its a good deal. Can only see Pastore moving to someone like city, as he's going to coast a load of cash.