• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should I sell Song?

I have Fabbers' date=' Hamsik, Poli, Moussa Sissoko, Wilshere, Khediera, M'vila, Xabi Alonso, and Banega. Dont want concerns.[/quote']

No, keep Song, I reckon he will reach 92, if not this SM ratings change, then the next one.

Should I sell Song?

I have Fabbers' date=' Hamsik, Poli, Moussa Sissoko, Wilshere, Khediera, M'vila, Xabi Alonso, and Banega. Dont want concerns. I play 3-5-2 btw. Also, if I was to sell another, who should it be?[/quote']

No Id keep song since he is your 3rd best Midfielder, joint third with Hamsik and Khedira. Dont get rid of him just cause of chances of concerns. Rotate players. If I was to sell one of those, it would be out of Poli or Sissoko. Unless Poli moves, he will be playing in Serie B.

No Id keep song since he is your 3rd best Midfielder' date=' joint third with Hamsik. Dont get rid of him just cause of chances of concerns. Rotate players. If I was to sell one of those, it would be out of Poli or Sissoko.[/quote']

Thanks, and I forgot to say I'm getting Miereles as well. :o 16mil for him is too good to refuse lol.

Thanks' date=' and I forgot to say I'm getting Miereles as well. :o 16mil for him is too good to refuse lol.[/quote']

In that case get rid of Poli if you want to, and maybe Sissoko. I doubt they would get concerns though cause I rarely get concerns for players under 90. Its Khedira, Hamsik, Song and Meireles who you want to rotate every game.

No' date=' keep Song, I reckon he will reach 92, if not this SM ratings change, then the next one.[/quote']
Thanks' date=' and I forgot to say I'm getting Miereles as well. :o 16mil for him is too good to refuse lol.[/quote']

Alright then,

forgot to mention about gettng Merieles,

and also Banega is on loan,

and I've tried rotating, but it doesnt work lol

thanks

Alright then' date='

forgot to mention about gettng Merieles,

and also Banega is on loan,

and I've tried rotating, but it doesnt work lol

thanks[/quote']

So who has concerns at the moment? Try loaning out one of the 91 midfielders if you can. Surely someone will take them and play them.

In that case get rid of Poli if you want to' date=' and maybe Sissoko. I doubt they would get concerns though cause I rarely get concerns for players under 90. Its Khedira, Hamsik, Song and Meireles who you want to rotate every game.[/quote']

Okay then thannks,

Poli was on loan, so no concerns so far,

But M'vila and Khediera have concerns, so I think your theory works :)

Okay then thannks' date='

Poli was on loan, so no concerns so far,

But M'vila and Khediera have concerns, so I think your theory works :)[/quote']

Yeh makes sense since they are lower rated. Anyway try get the others out on loan, if they get severe concerns like Level 3, then I would start playing them cause they are players you dont want to lose. Try a formation to fit a couple of em in the game with the big midfielders included. Rotation might stop it abit but you said it isnt working.

How likely is it that Sanchez rise to 91 in the next few days or so' date=' I'm wondering whether to renew his contract - currently 1 year left at £30850 per turn.[/quote']

Well, I think he will get 91. I was suprised Coentrao got 91 so I wouldnt be if Sanchez gets it. He is a great player anyway. Sign a contract now anyway cause if you sign one after he rises, he will demand more. You'll be paying lower for a while until he gets concerns over wages.

My Makeev + Riviere for Di Natale?

It's in a GC' date=' I know Di Natale is playing amazingly so what i'm more interested in is what is the potential of Makeev + Riviere?

I would be getting Di Natale.

I could try make the offer for Jerome Boateng instead, would that be better?[/quote']

bump, long time to response....

My Makeev + Riviere for Di Natale?

It's in a GC' date=' I know Di Natale is playing amazingly so what i'm more interested in is what is the potential of Makeev + Riviere?

I would be getting Di Natale.

I could try make the offer for Jerome Boateng instead, would that be better?[/quote']

keep di natale still has years left, which he has proved this season :)