Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I dont want to say just wanted an honest opinion looking objectively' date=' but I have the Argie Prima-Donna :P[/quote']

I'd keep Di Maria. Should get 93, and you never know how Hazard would fair outside of Ligue 1, but you know Di Maria can cope on the big stage. Plus Alex isn't great tbh.

I would not give up Hazard for nothing less then Messi :rolleyes:

Haha ... Di Maria for Hazard and Alex ... hmm ... Alex aint that good ... Screw him :P

Tough call really ... :P

I don't really like Di Maria so I'll stay quiet this time ;)

I'd do that deal if your getting Di Maria

I have already decided what I am going to do and I strongly disagree with what the majority have said :)

As for Alex not being very good, he is a better CB than David Luiz that is for certain. When fit he is top class IMO

As for Alex not being very good' date=' he is a better CB than David Luiz that is for certain. When fit he is top class IMO[/quote']

He's seen better days ;) and Luiz is not very good either ... he had a few good games at the start but that's about it :P

He's seen better days ;) and Luiz is not very good either ... he had a few good games at the start but that's about it :P

Couldnt disagree more with the Alex statements. He had been top-class CB for Chelsea season before then got a serious injury so because he got injured he has seen better days :confused: Or is it coz he is 28 :rolleyes:

I suppose Ledley King has seen better days to then??? Suppose he has lost all his class.....of course he aint he is top class just a case of keeping him fit.

You dont lose ability just like that, anyhow Luiz has got to be one of the most overrated players Ive seen, the guy is a accident waiting to happen, no positional sense, cant tackle, rash in the tackle. Ive sold him in all my set-ups (obviously for massively overpriced deals :P) but if people prefer a CB who can run with the ball and hit a pass to a CB who can actually defend properly thats up to them :)

Im bored :P

I have already decided what I am going to do and I strongly disagree with what the majority have said :)

As for Alex not being very good' date=' he is a better CB than David Luiz that is for certain. When fit he is top class IMO[/quote']

Alex is a good CB IMO but could be pushed out by Luiz...He can score some cracking free kicks as well :P

Di Mari could be a 93 though...thats what would push the deal for me

LMAO !! Lol ... I mixed up Alex with Cris !! lmfao !!

Sorry Ray ! You're absolutely right, Cris is a very good CB ^^ I mixed up bad :P i thought you meant the 33 yo CB from lyon Cris :D

I fear I'm not yet fully awake !! lol I apologise my friend !

Di Maria= Hazard+ Alex (CB) ????

Maybe Alex is class,but doubt that he can be in first eleven of chelsea next season because of Ivanovic,D.Luiz and Terry,and He probably reached his peak,and Hazard is great player,but doubt that he can go over 91 in France,but he is linked to many great clubs,but still I would keep/get Di Maria,he will probably rise to 93,so for SM he is better to buy.

Maybe Alex is class' date='but doubt that he can be in first eleven of chelsea next season because of Ivanovic,D.Luiz and Terry,and He probably reached his peak,and Hazard is great player,but doubt that he can go over 91 in France,but he is linked to many great clubs,but still I would keep/get Di Maria,he will probably rise to 93,so for SM he is better to buy.[/quote']

I do doubt that Hazard will remain for long in Ligue 1 ... and I do think that he'll be 94+ in a year or so given the right surroundings.

I do doubt that Hazard will remain for long in Ligue 1 ... and I do think that he'll be 94+ in a year or so given the right surroundings.

There isnt any chance that he can get 94+ for year or so,I cannot see him getting 94 for at least 3 years,maybe even more,maybe he wont get 94 ever.

Guest <klhepworth.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have Diego Lopez as GK

Should i swap him for one of those: Neuer' date=' Lloris, Mandanda, Adler?[/quote']

If you can, swap for Neuer:)

I need a 85-88 striker that will rise. It's a competitive game world so please try and think above the obvious. I have done some research myself but have not found much' date=' any idea's?[/quote']

Antoine Griezmann

Ricky Van Wolfsvinkel

Moussa Sow

Eduardo Salvio

Miralem Sulejmani

Vaclav Kadlec

Miroslav Stoch

Jonathan Biabiany

Lynel Kitambala

Kevin De Bruyne

Denni Avdic

Lacina Traore

Guest <klhepworth.

I need a 85-88 striker that will rise. It's a competitive game world so please try and think above the obvious. I have done some research myself but have not found much' date=' any idea's?[/quote']

Leandro Damaio?

Antoine Griezmann

Ricky Van Wolfsvinkel

Moussa Sow

Eduardo Salvio

Miralem Sulejmani

Vaclav Kadlec

Miroslav Stoch

Jonathan Biabiany

Lynel Kitambala

Kevin De Bruyne

Denni Avdic

Lacina Traore

Thanks for lots of options but i dont think most of them will rise.

Leandro Damaio?

Taken