• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Khedira' date=' plays for the better club and the NT. 50/50 he might get 92 in the next La Liga changes.

Defour is also pretty good, but Khedira just edges ahead [b']a bit[/b] in this one :)

Only a bit lol? Reugular in Real Madrid vs regular in Standard Liège. 89 vs 91/92 rating.

Looking for a striker who's rated between 80-85' date=' no more than 5m. Any thoughts? I've shortlisted Damiao and Nolito. What do you think of these? Can you think of any more?[/quote']

Henrique Walter is a huge talent. Lacina Traore, made a step up to a Russian club, scoring 1 in 3 for Kuban. Babacar of Fiorentina. Cyriac, don't know much about him but 8 in 18 is pretty good for a 20 year old. Destro on loan at Genoa from Inter. Erick Torres. Dumitru. Jordan Ayew's going to get a rise very soon.

Only a bit lol? Reugular in Real Madrid vs regular in Standard Liège. 89 vs 91/92 rating.

20 starts out of 38 is hardly a regular. Don't really get why people think he's an automatic starter nor don't get why people think he should rise.

Don't do the Badstuber deal ... that's too much to pay for Pepe' date=' especially since Badstuber is in his prime right now ... joining the national team etc.

[/quote']

That is honestly one of the worst piece's of advice I have ever seen on here, why wouldn't you want one of La Liga's best defenders, compared to Badstuber, who is an average defender at best, Pepe is 93, Badstuber is 90.

Would go for Sow' date=' however might wait to see if Samba does get his big money move.[/quote']

Sow should rise to 89,while Arsenal was said to beinterested in Samba.

That is honestly one of the worst piece's of advice I have ever seen on here' date=' why wouldn't you want one of La Liga's best defenders, compared to Badstuber, who is an average defender at best, Pepe is 93, Badstuber is 90.[/quote']

Lol,I have to agree with this.

Looking for a striker who's rated between 80-85' date=' no more than 5m. Any thoughts? I've shortlisted Damiao and Nolito. What do you think of these? Can you think of any more?[/quote']

I'll give you a little list of players i see doing good in the future.

Felipe Andre ( 20 YO, 85, Dynamo Kyiv - Was loaned out to Bordeaux during the spring, did so so there mostly a sub .. i think he only got 1-3 starts there )

Robin Soder ( 20 YO, 84, IFK Gothenburg - Has been injured a bit but is one of swedish footballs most promising young fwds )

Victor Moses ( 20 YO, 84, Wigan Athletic - Given time i think that Moses can easily be an 88-89 rated player )

Federico Macheda ( 19 YO, 83, Manchester Utd/Sampdoria - Great young talent that is a " super-sub " and will be 90+ one day if everything goes well for him )

John Fleck ( 19 YO, 83, Rangers - Exceptional talent from Scotland that does most things right ! He'll be one of the biggest stars of the scottish leauge in no time and probably move on to PL in a year or two ! )

Connor Wickham ( 18 YO, 80, Ipswich Town - One of my personal favourites. Predicted to be the next great star in English football, Had a few really good games, got a bit less gametime at the end of the season ... A HUGE talent that is currently being followed by alot of the PL clubs ! )

Moestafa El Kabir ( 23 YO, 81, Mjallby AIF/Cagliari - A great dutch striker that's been playing in the Swedish Allsvenskan this season, He plays in a very mediocre team that rely heavily on El Kabir to save them :D Scored 4 goals in the 4th round of the swedish cup against Ibra's old team :P Has signed for Italian Cagliari and i expect him to rise to atleast 86 when the next rating oppurtunity comes )

which player should i sign

samba ' date=' moussa sow , marveaux or armero??[/quote']

Moussa Sow without a doubt ! He has so far scored the most goals in Ligue 1 this season and I expect him to Increase his rating and probably move on to a bigger club in the future !

That is honestly one of the worst piece's of advice I have ever seen on here' date=' why wouldn't you want one of La Liga's best defenders, compared to Badstuber, who is an average defender at best, Pepe is 93, Badstuber is 90.[/quote']

I'm very sorry that we don't share opinion on this matter then !

I usually like to go for those players that's a bit younger and have the chance to develop as a player and increase their skills rather then those that are already established.

Thus Badstuber is the better choice, atleast for me, and for those that'll play long term since i expect Badstuber to have one hell of a progress in Bayern and the german NT ! Pepe is already established as I've said and i doubt He'll rise anymore :)

Coentrao or Marcelo?

Marcelo !

It's Kanoute safe?

Kanoute or D.Cisse?

I'd go for Cisse ! That man has magic in his bones ! :D

How can I improve my squad?

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=1272664&clubid=17187678&sid=45731

Thanks ;)

EDIT: I am getting Hernandez as well

I was about to say you need more depth up front but you are getting Hernandez. Maybe one more striker, not necessarily highly rated but someone that would play, would bbe good. I also reckon you need one more central midfielder to back up Fabregas, Wilshere, M'Vila and Busquets. Other than that I wouldn't have thought you would have needed to do a lot as your team is already good and you have good depth pretty much everywhere.

I was about to say you need more depth up front but you are getting Hernandez. Maybe one more striker' date=' not necessarily highly rated but someone that would play, would bbe good. I also reckon you need one more central midfielder to back up Fabregas, Wilshere, M'Vila and Busquets. Other than that I wouldn't have thought you would have needed to do a lot as your team is already good and you have good depth pretty much everywhere.[/quote']

Does it have to be a CM, how about a AM?

Just picked out some potential back-up players in on of my setups who are available and was wondering which ones to choose based on the most potential or who has the best chance of rising in the future :)

Armand Traore

Tim Krul

Victor Obinna

Lee Cattermole

Miguel De Las Cuevas

I think I can go for around 2-3 of them with my budget and thanks in advance for any help :)

A good AM or CM or DM 88+ max 10 mil value?

DM:

Flamini - 90

Capoue - 89

Torosidis - 89

Huddlestone - 89

Inler - 90

Sandro - 88

CM:

Khedira - 91

Marchisio - 90

Aquilani - 90

Cheyrou - 90