Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

There's no disputing that Belgium have an amazing load of young players' date=' but so do Brazil...

Pato

Neymar

Ganso

Thiago Silva

Rodrigues

Rafael Da Silva

Fabio Da Silva

Douglas Costa

Sandro

Damiao

Lucas

David Luiz

B)[/quote']

Yeah but the difference is that Brazil has always had good young players ... Belgium has had maybe one or two good coming out once every few year ... not this kind of explosion ! :D

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Yeah' date=' he was one of my favourite players once :( He was amazing when he player for City when Eriksson was their coach ... But yeah Mancini kinda destroyed the man :P

IMO He should've never done that trade Ireland for Milner ![/quote']

Yeah he could of been amazing if he played for his NT....

He never really fit in at Villa and Newcastle..

Downhill.

Rapidly ;)

Yeah and It's a shame really :(

Yeah he could of been amazing if he played for his NT....

He never really fit in at Villa and Newcastle..

Yeah i know ! He was a tank !! Lol , He was undisputedly ( yeah i know i misspelled it :D ) Citys best players when he played for them !!

Mancini should be slapped !

" I'll be discussing what I've marked as bold in this quite !! "

It's true that Brazil have a superior NT if you compare it to the Belgium NT ... but have you seen what young talents Belgium has ??

Lukaku

Hazard

Vertonghen

Aalderweireld

Dembele

Defour

Witsel

Courtouis etc.

The list goes on and on and on !!

If Belgium get's the right head coach for their NT and he can get the chemistry going between all the young stars' date=' There'll be NO STOPPING Belgium in the future !!

I mean jeez ! Englands NT will be mediocre compared to what Belgium can have in the future !

Not all will agree with me on this ... But this is atleast what i think :D

Belgium has the worlds biggest talent factory in some weird way !! The Golden Generation of Belgium !![/quote']

Belgium ftw :D totally agree with you there, brazil have always been a talent factory but not like the current crop of belgians :P

Yeah but the difference is that Brazil has always had good young players ... Belgium has had maybe one or two good coming out once every few year ... not this kind of explosion ! :D

Yeah fair point, although they aren't doing too well qualifying for the next main competition (Euro 2012), they're in second place in their group, one point above third and 5 behind Germany after playing 6 games.

They'll probably qualify anyway, and it would be great to see them do well because of the players we'll get to see, but they'll never be rivalling Brazil :)

Yeah fair point' date=' although they aren't doing too well qualifying for the next main competition (Euro 2012), they're in second place in their group, one point above third and 5 behind Germany after playing 6 games.

They'll probably qualify anyway, and it would be great to see them do well because of the players we'll get to see, but they'll never be rivalling Brazil :)[/quote']

Yeah, and as i said in my first response when i wrote about the belgium players and their NT ... they need a manager that can really make these players perform magic !

Well, one should never be to certain about Brazil mate ! Every team in the world ( almost ) can go all the way !

EC 2004 - Greece just as an example !

and last years WC Ghana nearly went all the way ! Just because you have all the stars, you don't automatically become champions :D;)

IMO brazil wern't that good in the world cup, they are no longer the best team in the world anymore. Spain, Germany, Argentina are the worlds best teams imo. and belgium i very much doubt are going ot be winning world cups and that, but they could very easily become a force to be reckoned with, under the right manager.

IMO brazil wern't that good in the world cup' date=' they are no longer the best team in the world anymore. Spain, Germany, Argentina are the worlds best teams imo. and belgium i very much doubt are going ot be winning world cups and that, but they could very easily become a force to be reckoned with, under the right manager.[/quote']

Perhaps not win the WC ... but i do think they can compete about the European Cup in a few years time :D ( if they have the right manager and so on * coughs SAF .... *coughs* lmao !!

Got a quick question !

Gary Medel - 23 years old .... DM/Def , 88 rating ... He is a free agent and I can get him for 4.75 million .. Should i go for it or not ? Will he rise or drop ?

Perhaps not win the WC ... but i do think they can compete about the European Cup in a few years time :D ( if they have the right manager and so on * coughs SAF .... *coughs* lmao !!

Got a quick question !

Gary Medel - 23 years old .... DM/Def ' date=' 88 rating ... He is a free agent and I can get him for 4.75 million .. Should i go for it or not ? Will he rise or drop ?[/quote']

Demel is safe at 88. Go for it.

Got a quick question !

Gary Medel - 23 years old .... DM/Def ' date=' 88 rating ... He is a free agent and I can get him for 4.75 million .. Should i go for it or not ? Will he rise or drop ?[/quote']

definately, lol well if i cud choose anyone to do it, SAF no doubt

Medel has been playing regularly for sevilla since the last changes so theres hope for him. if you can't get anyone else, could be worth a gamble

definately' date=' lol well if i cud choose anyone to do it, SAF no doubt

Medel has been playing regularly for sevilla since the last changes so theres hope for him. if you can't get anyone else, could be worth a gamble[/quote']

Oh i can get several else ... but I've already bids out on about 6 of em XD i want a bit of depth :P

i am wondering whether i should ash in on the following in case their careers are stagnating:

rues

victor ruiz

johny evans

gonalons

pedro leon

periotti

mata

The ones that's underlined i can't find lol

The ones in Bold i think you should sell' date=' Evans is a maybe ... And Mata .. Is that Juan Manuel Mata or another Mata ?

Any chance for Ya Konan to get a +1? Any chance for Pogrebnyak to keep his rating?

I think that Ya Konan might possibly get an +1

A bit unsure about Pogrebnyak ... He might keep it ... but he can just as easily drop .

i am wondering whether i should ash in on the following in case their careers are stagnating:

rues

victor ruiz

johny evans

gonalons

pedro leon

periotti

mata

pedro leon is one to let go off , jose dosent like him personally and with all the new signings they have i dont see him getting any time on the pitch