• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I received offer of Mussachio' date=' Ignasi Miquel and 5m for my Vermaelen. what do you think?[/quote']

That's 1 talented young prospect ( Musacchio ) one 75 Rated Spanish CB ( Miquel ) who i honestly don't know nothing about and then 5 Mill for one of Belgiums best defenders ... I'd say no to this trade ... if the other one really wants Vermaelen ... make sure you get a much better offer !

I think that Reina will be rated higher than Lloris for at least another year so i would go for Reina. I think Reina should be rated 94 but i guess im a bit bias since i surport Liverpool

Lloris is younger and He's very good, but I agree with you about that Reina will be higher rated then lloris for a while longer !

Been ages since I was pretty stumped from an offer I was given but now I need some help. I'm in a VERY competitive setup and I have been offered:

Darren Bent (26' date=' 90, CF) + £4M = For my Oscar Cardazo (27, 91, CF)

Some help would be appreciated :)[/quote']

Oh man I wish I had done this deal looking back at it :o

Oh man I wish I had done this deal looking back at it :o

I think i told you to keep Cardozo. I said something like "It's like swapping a 90 for a 91 and Bent wont get a big move because he just moved to Villa and therefore won't rise"

Sorry mate' date=' i thought Cardozo would stay:o

My Arda Turan for Eden Hazard : Straigh Swap Deal ... I'm 98 % sure at what I'm going to do but feedback would be nice :D:p

Batter the accept deal until it's dead! Do it!

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I bought Nuri Sahin' date=' he is now in Real Madrid, but in SM database Sahin appears like a player from Borussia Dortmund.[/quote']

First day of summer transfer window,that you will probably see Real Club : Real Madrid.

Hazard's about 36.36475784865835364785484% better then him so I would probably do it.
Simples' date=' Hazard > Turan Arda. No explanation needed imo. :)[/quote']
Do it' date=' do it now :)[/quote']

Batter the accept deal until it's dead! Do it!

Deff do that deal.

Haha, i was gonna accept it all along ... just thought this thread had become a little dead and lazy !! haha Wiiiie, G*y love to you all :D lol

Hmm ... okey here's another one ... I've got Carroll and Neymar already to use as FWDs ... so the question is ...

Buy Drogba in a part exchange ... or sell off Quagliarella and 2 other 85/87 rated players and buy in Gervinho,Sow and Gameiro ?

Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

First day of summer transfer window' date='that you will probably see Real Club : Real Madrid.[/quote']
They jumped the gun on some and waited for the others. It's the inconsistency I tell ya.
That will change soon don't worry.

Ok, but is strange that Altintop and Callejon appear like Real Madrid's players and Sahin no.