Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hmm ... okey here's another one ... I've got Carroll and Neymar already to use as FWDs ... so the question is ...

Buy Drogba in a part exchange ... or sell off Quagliarella and 2 other 85/87 rated players and buy in Gervinho' date='Sow and Gameiro ?[/quote']

Get Gervinho,Sow and Gameiro

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

I have been offered 3M + Mascherano (93) for Essien (95). Should i do this deal now as Essien might drop or should I hold out for a better deal.

I would stick up with Essien,if he drops he will be rated again higher then Mascherano who deff wont rise,and Its not sure that Essien will drop,and 3m are nothing.

How good is Markus Henriksen from Rosenborg?

Linked to any good clubs' date='will he rise,and things like that,any help much appriciated.[/quote']

Interesting player' date=' never seen him play, but decided to do a bit of research on him as i noticed he had a huge +8 rise the last time his team were rated. What i saw was he had an impressive scoring record for a midfielder, his side however aren't doing too good this season, currently they're mid table. Haven't heard of any teams interested in him either.[/quote']

I'm a norwegian and the norwegian league sucks hard. He's not even the best player in the league. Rosenborg lost many of their players (Annan to Schalke) and they are struggling on the bottom of the table this season.

I'm a norwegian and the norwegian league sucks hard. He's not even the best player in the league. Rosenborg lost many of their players (Annan to Schalke) and they are struggling on the bottom of the table this season.

So,you wanna to say that he isnt anything special right?

Lampard + Kakuta = Fabregas?

Which side of the deal is better?

Whoever is getting Fabregas.

Thanks' date=' repped (if not need to spread)

What about Pablo Hernandez for Gervinho?[/quote']

Gervinho is linked to Tottenham,I would wait to see will he rise to 90,if not I would go for Pablo Hernandez then,he is really good.

Pablo Hernandez mate' date=' they guy is a fantastic winger :)[/quote']
Whoever is getting Fabregas.

Gervinho is linked to Tottenham' date='I would wait to see will he rise to 90,if not I would go for Pablo Hernandez then,he is really good.[/quote']

Thanks, I'm gonna keep Pablo for the time being then :)

Must spread.

So' date='you wanna to say that he isnt anything special right?[/quote']

Markus Henriksen is only 18 years old and i can't write him off, but all norwegian players with promising tendencies are being blown out of porportion in norwegian media. The norwegian league is very low standard. Marcus Pedersen was among the best attackers in norway (as hyped up as Henriksen), and he is currently benched in Vitesse. Theres so many examples. Norwegian football is ****.