Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Been offered Angel Di Maria in exchange for my Alexis Sanchez

This is my fave teamin one of the most competitive set-ups on SM.

Please dont make an opinion if you havent seen them enough to really comment, I have and have formed my own opinion im just interested as to whether people agree or disagre with me.

My strikers are Higuain,Lisandro,Robinho,Sanchez,Suarez

Wingers Bale,Bastos,Lennon,Robinho(use him wide), Kagawa,Giuliano

Who would you rather have and why??

Please dont make an opinion if you havent seen them enough to really comment' date=' I have and have formed my own opinion im just interested as to whether people agree or disagre with me.

Who would you rather have and why??[/quote']

IMO its good deal,and I will tell you why :

Angel Di Maria has been one of the best players in Real This season,and I doubt that Mourinho will bring any player to replace him,so he will stay in Madrid,he is also very usefull in defence,and he should rise to 93 IMO,because he really deserves it.

While Sanchez on the other side is good player,linked to United,City etc,but if he stays in Udinese he cannot go higher then 91,and its now question will he go in United,because I heard that Young is main option for Fergie,and in City I doubt that he can become a great star,I could be good,but not as good as Di Maria,also Di Maria is playing for Better NT.

Please dont make an opinion if you havent seen them enough to really comment' date=' I have and have formed my own opinion im just interested as to whether people agree or disagre with me.

Like what Narin has said, Di Maria is one of the first names on the teamsheet. I had my doubts about him before he joined, but he's improved massively this season, put on a few kg's, and is a real force going forward, doubt anyone will come in to replace him, and if you look at the current madrid squad, in terms of direct competition, there aint much there to compete with him either.

Sanchez is also a great little player, but his career is hanging in the balance now, next move for him is crucial, so dont bother taking the risk keep di maria.

Whoa, that's too good a deal for you to refuse. I would accept immediately.

Reasons:

1 - You have better forwards than wingers (and if I were you I'd play Robinho as a striker, his position has been changed by SM to fwd/wing, so it is more beneficial to play him as a forward rather as a winger)

2 - Di Maria is higher rated than Sanchez (and always will be)

3 - Di Maria will probably rise to 93 in the oncoming La Liga changes, so it's 93 = your 91.

GREAT DEAL FOR YOU!!! B)

IMO its good deal' date='and I will tell you why :

Angel Di Maria has been one of the best players in Real This season,and I doubt that Mourinho will bring any player to replace him,so he will stay in Madrid,he is also very usefull in defence,and he should rise to 93 IMO,because he really deserves it.

While Sanchez on the other side is good player,linked to United,City etc,but if he stays in Udinese he cannot go higher then 91,and its now question will he go in United,because I heard that [b']Young is main option for Fergie[/b],and in City I doubt that he can become a great star,I could be good,but not as good as Di Maria,also Di Maria is playing for Better NT.

Yes, but I heard this morning that Young has decided to go to Anfield :eek::confused::rolleyes:

Like what Narin has said' date=' Di Maria is one of the first names on the teamsheet. I had my doubts about him before he joined, but he's improved massively this season, put on a few kg's, and is a real force going forward, doubt anyone will come in to replace him, and if you look at the current madrid squad, in terms of direct competition, there aint much there to compete with him either.

Sanchez is also a great little player, but his career is hanging in the balance now, next move for him is crucial, so dont bother taking the risk [b']keep di maria[/b].

He said he has Sanchez mate :P

Di Maria without a doubt ! He's already established himself in RM, and that's not the easiest thing to do !

They're the same age ( born in different months ) but Di Maria is an overall better player then Sanchez.

I'd pick Di Maria over anyone of you're wingers ( except for Bale ) Whilst You're other strikers are as good and better then Sanchez, you're the winning manager on this bid.

Hi.

I need some help on this please.

I am bidding for C Ronaldo.

(1) The counter-offer that I was presented with is my Pique (24yr, 95/96) and ManU's Chicharito (22yr, 90/91) for C Ronaldo (26yr, 98)

I would be getting C Ronaldo.

Good deal or not ?

(2) I am considering counter-offering a straight swap of Pique (24yr, 95/96) for C Ronaldo (26yr, 98)...

I understand the 2-3 point difference in rating, and the fact that defenders seem to top out at 96.

I have ample cover @ CB.

My current midfield in a 4-1-3-2 looks like this :

.........ESSIEN/LASS

HAZARD/SAHIN......SNEIJDER.......D.SILVA

If I did acquire C Ronaldo and slotted him in that HAZARD/SAHIN position, would that be a far TOO-attacking midfield ?

i.e. Do I even need him ?

Thanks in advance.

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Hi.

(1) The counter-offer that I was presented with is my Pique (24yr' date=' 95/96) and ManU's Chicharito (22yr, 90/91) for C Ronaldo (26yr, 98)

Good deal or not ?

[b'](2)[/b] I am considering counter-offering a straight swap of Pique (24yr, 95/96) for C Ronaldo (26yr, 98)...

I understand the 2-3 point difference in rating, and the fact that defenders seem to top out at 96.

I have ample cover @ CB.

.........ESSIEN/LASS

If I did acquire C Ronaldo and slotted him in that HAZARD/SAHIN position, would that be a far TOO-attacking midfield ?

Thanks in advance.

he won't accept the pique one so you have to give at least a young good player like hernandez! then your midfield will be very good, as it should be, with a dm, an am and two wingers :)

Allright, here's an hypotetical " trade "

Messi & Cristiano Ronaldo ( There's only one Ronaldo and It's not Cristiano ) is both at the same External, you've got the chance to sign one of them, only one ! Wich one would you sign and why ?

Allright' date=' here's an hypotetical " trade "

Messi & Cristiano Ronaldo ( There's only one Ronaldo and It's not Cristiano ) is both at the same External, you've got the chance to sign one of them, only one ! Wich one would you sign and why ?[/quote']

Messi because he has a better chance of getting 99. Simple.

Hi.

(1) The counter-offer that I was presented with is my Pique (24yr' date=' 95/96) and ManU's Chicharito (22yr, 90/91) for C Ronaldo (26yr, 98)

Good deal or not ?

[b'](2)[/b] I am considering counter-offering a straight swap of Pique (24yr, 95/96) for C Ronaldo (26yr, 98)...

I have ample cover @ CB.

.........ESSIEN/LASS

Thanks in advance.

Mate, Ronaldo is great and would fit into any team hypothetically.

I wouldn't give Pique though, try giving Sahin + Hernandez + money instead

Messi & Cristiano Ronaldo ( There's only one Ronaldo and It's not Cristiano ) is both at the same External, you've got the chance to sign one of them, only one ! Wich one would you sign and why ?[/quote']

Messi IMO, he is better :)

Messi,because he is the best in the world.

Hi.

Good deal or not ?

I have ample cover @ CB.

.........ESSIEN/LASS

Thanks in advance.

IMO it would be really good if you can get him,and giving 95 and 89,who should rise to 90 for C.Ronaldo is solid deal for both clubs,and I would go for Ronaldo tbh.

Hi.

Good deal or not ?

I have ample cover @ CB.

.........ESSIEN/LASS

Thanks in advance.

I would not do it pique is going to be one of the best Cb there is and i can see him going 97 in the future

Di Maria without a doubt ! He's already established himself in RM' date=' and that's not the easiest thing to do !

They're the same age ( born in different months ) but Di Maria is an overall better player then Sanchez.

I'd pick Di Maria over anyone of you're wingers ( except for Bale ) Whilst You're other strikers are as good and better then Sanchez, you're the winning manager on this bid.[/quote']

Thank you everybody for your replies but what about the fact that:

1) I will have 3 left sided wingers Di Maria,Bastos,Bale

2) I highly doubt Di Maria will rise to 93 these changes, and without wanting to sound arrogant I hardly ever get these things wrong.

3) Is Di Maria's position in the first XI that safe, Real are a law unto themselves and with the additions of Altintop,Sahin even more mids in the frey

4) Ultimately who is more talented ignore clubs etc??

Lots to ponder :P

1) I will have 3 left sided wingers Di Maria' date='Bastos,Bale

2) I highly doubt Di Maria will rise to 93 these changes, and without wanting to sound arrogant I hardly ever get these things wrong.

3) Is Di Maria's position in the first XI that safe, Real are a law unto themselves and with the additions of Altintop,Sahin even more mids in the frey

Lots to ponder :P[/quote']

I doubt that Altintop and Sahin will effect on Di Maria,Altintop can play on many positions in the mid,and Sahin is CM,so none of them is winger,and probably They will effect on Khedira and Diarra,but I am pretty sure that Di Maria will still be real first teamer.

I know but you try getting a 91 in the elite set-ups ;)

Personally I've found that the rating is not everything ... you can have an 87 rated AM ( Ninis ) that's exactly as good in you're team as a 90 rated ( Pastore ) ... Just as an example :P

1) I will have 3 left sided wingers Di Maria' date='Bastos,Bale

Lots to ponder :P[/quote']

Di Maria and Bale can also play on the right hand side if that makes a difference :P

If he doesn't rise to 93 these changes(i reckong if Ozil goes to 94, then Di Maria will rise), then certainly next season he will, also only player likely to take dimaria's place is callejon, and its very unlikely that, that will happen.

From what i've seen of the two, Sanchez for me edges it, he's showed more at international level, a level were some top players tend to struggle, and he can also play upfront, but id keep the argentine :)