Cm. M'vila. Gonalons

Cm. K p boateng. Mangala

Backup mcchecharan

Am. Hazard. Ananidze

Backup shelvey

Cf. Gamiero. Yarmolenko

Cf. Necid. Casnos

Backup. Sigthorsson

I have lost my quality depth. But sacrificed it for the sake of my first 11.

Plus the manager I dealt with is a good person to deal with. So once he made his demands known, it would have been rude not to go ahead with the deal especially since he did not want to sell and I kept on asking for a price.[/quote']

Looking at you team, I would do it; Casnos and Sigthorsson are top young strikers

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Have been offered Ganso + Neymar for my Nasri.

My 4 best wingers are Robben' date=' David Silva, Nasri and Valencia.

My strikers are Rooney, Higuain, Nilmar and youngsters.

Good deal or not?

I like Nasri a lot, but feel like this is a good deal for me.

Cheers[/quote']

Great deal mate, don't even hesitate :)

I have a problem. I have just received a bid: Everton have made an offer to Preston North End for Radamel FALCAO of £500,000 plus Kévin GAMEIRO and Tim CAHILL

Now i understand, that's a very good offer. Problem is, i've become attached to my team and don't want to break it up. What would you do?

That was what I was thinking' date=' however if Lukaku moves to a bigger team he could also rise. I can see him having an amazing first season (similar to J.Hernandez).[/quote']

Yup,but he is rated 88,and if goes to some bigger club,and if he starts playing well,he should rise to 89,then 90,while Suarez in that time can get at least 92.

I have a problem. I have just received a bid: Everton have made an offer to Preston North End for Radamel FALCAO of £500' date='000 plus Kévin GAMEIRO and Tim CAHILL

Now i understand, that's a very good offer. Problem is, i've become attached to my team and don't want to break it up. What would you do?[/quote']

Interesting offer,Gameiro is a great player,and in Arsenal thread,forgot to mention him with Falcao and Hazard,Cahill is probably on his peak,doubt that he can go higher,to be honest,I would keep Falcao,but that is just me,but on the other side,if Cahill would be in your first eleven,its pretty good deal,because Gameiro would replace Falcao,and you would get new first teamer,and it would be good for your depth.

So its question,do you need a depth or not,and will Cahill be in your first eleven or not?

Interesting offer' date='Gameiro is a great player,and in Arsenal thread,forgot to mention him with Falcao and Hazard,Cahill is probably on his peak,doubt that he can go higher,to be honest,I would keep Falcao,but that is just me,but on the other side,if Cahill would be in your first eleven,its pretty good deal,because Gameiro would replace Falcao,and you would get new first teamer,and it would be good for your depth.

So its question,do you need a depth or not,and will Cahill be in your first eleven or not?[/quote']

My depth isn't brilliant and Cahill would be my highest rated midfielder and Gamiero would replace Falcao. But then again. Falcao is likely to move to a big team and has scope to rise. Not to mention, he plays well and has a great scoring record.

My depth isn't brilliant and Cahill would be my highest rated midfielder and Gamiero would replace Falcao. But then again. Falcao is likely to move to a big team and has scope to rise. Not to mention' date=' he plays well and has a great scoring record.[/quote']

Yeah I know,was suprised that he diding get 92,but thats probably because he is playing in Portugal,I heard that he said,that he doesnt wanna to rush with transfer,and he is 25 years old,while Gamiero will probably go to some better club too,doubt that he will stay in Lorient,its really hard decision,but personally I would keep Falcao,I preffer him over Gameiro,if you have a depth,then it would be easy decision,but now it isnt,dont know what else to say,probably wait for more replies.

Yeah I know' date='was suprised that he diding get 92,but thats probably because he is playing in Portugal,I heard that he said,that he doesnt wanna to rush with transfer,and he is 25 years old,while Gamiero will probably go to some better club too,doubt that he will stay in Lorient,its really hard decision,but personally I would keep Falcao,I preffer him over Gameiro,if you have a depth,then it would be easy decision,but now it isnt,dont know what else to say,probably wait for more replies.[/quote']

Thanks for the help. It's a noodle scratcher all right.

I have a problem. I have just received a bid: Everton have made an offer to Preston North End for Radamel FALCAO of £500' date='000 plus Kévin GAMEIRO and Tim CAHILL

Now i understand, that's a very good offer. Problem is, i've become attached to my team and don't want to break it up. What would you do?[/quote']

Hold onto Falcao :)

Great deal mate' date=' don't even hesitate :)[/quote']

Deal is: Ganso and Neymar for my Nasri

1. How long before Ganso will be higher rated?

2. Can Neymar rise more in Brasil? I heard he wont move to Chelsea once again and stay in Brasil for another year. Anyone know more?

Thanks

2. Can Neymar rise more in Brasil? I heard he wont move to Chelsea once again and stay in Brasil for another year. Anyone know more?

Thanks

These are roumors,you never know what will he do,and what was deal again,Ganso and Neymar for your Nasri,right?

I would personally keep Nasri,and btw will Neymar and Ganso be your starters,if now,if they will be only sub players,then Keep Nasri.

Thanks

Neymar could rise 1 more point in Brazil, considering his NT appearances and the improvement of the Brazilian league (more money...)

As a squad player' date=' would it be better to sign Marvin Compper or Dennis Aogo? Neither would be in the starting XI.[/quote']

Aogo for me :)

Lukaku + £4m = Suarez

I would get Suarez

Good deal' date=' Suarez is Liverpool's best player this season

I have a problem. I have just received a bid: Everton have made an offer to Preston North End for Radamel FALCAO of £500,000 plus Kévin GAMEIRO and Tim CAHILL

Now i understand, that's a very good offer. Problem is, i've become attached to my team and don't want to break it up. What would you do?

Falcao is amazing but I would accept the deal, Gameiro is hugely talented and Cahill would also strengthen your squad so I would accept

Thanks

good deal, accept it.

1. 1 month? Until next Brazilian changes he will most likely get a +1

2. Yes he can get 90 IMO. He will most likely stay for another year but a move to a top club looks immanent

13.5 mil for my moussa sow? time to offload now hes moved up from 86 since november or hold onto? cheers

No, keep him. He is doing well for Lille. Can certainly get 91 IMO depending on Lille's success next season. 25 goals in 35 games this season is not bad at all for him .

£2m Plus Carlton Cole (87) = Leite Adriano (88)

I'm getting £2m and Cole, I'm thinking Cole might go to a prem team, and Adriano will drop...?.. Plus If cole does move to the prem, their manager might not want do the deal,

Please let me knw on your thoughts with these 2 players.

£2m Plus Carlton Cole (87) = Leite Adriano (88)

I'm getting £2m and Cole' date=' I'm thinking Cole might go to a prem team, and Adriano will drop...?.. Plus If cole does move to the prem, their manager might not want do the deal,

Please let me knw on your thoughts with these 2 players.[/quote']

Depends on how Adriano plays at Corinthians. He did well at Flamengo scoring 19 in 30 and then 11 in 10, which is pretty good and being that players are rated that high in Brazil, he could keep it while Cole could drop himself due to not being an automatic starter at West Ham and only scoring a measly 5 goals. Sure you could do better.