Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Pedro = Thiago Silva + Pastore?

I have Pedro

Hmm keep Pedro IMO as Barcelona players are rising for fun and I feel Pedro will get 94 pretty soon as he didnt get +1 in these changes which should've happened. He will definitely teach 95 never mind 94 and it wont take long IMO. Pastore is good but he is going to stay with Palermo so might stay at 90 in that league and Silva may also stay at 93 for a while now while Barcelona will keep on dominating.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Sevilla's Del Moral worth a buy?

He'd be a squad player' date=' but I could do with a winger.[/quote']

Get Bruno Cesar, he's at Benfica now, and their known for bringing top players from south america and selling them for big bucks, Bruno will be the next one to follow suit, so go for him.

I have Pedro

It depends if you desperately need a CB, Pastore will go over 90 for sure once he leaves Palermo, so you're getting good depth for your squad.

David Silva = Gerrard + Yann M'vila + 7.5 Million

Is this a good deal' date=' bold are mine.[/quote']

Losing a top talent like M'Vila tips this deal the wrong way for me. He could quite feasibly be 92 by the end of the season if he leaves Rennes for one of Europe's top clubs. He's already a starter for France in a position which has decent competition (i.e. Diarra's and Toulalan, etc.) If you could replace M'Vila in the deal for someone with less potential or more money do that...

Hmm bad deal IMO cause if Gerrard doesnt drop to 93 then he will be still rated higher than Silva who wont rise and M'Vila is a good talent so you'll be losing alot and wont be gaining at all. Even if Gerrard drops to 93 you wont be gaining, he may well play very good next season to keep it and in that time M'Vila can rise.

Will Yaya Toure rise?

And also will Ibrahimovic drop?.

And I also presume its a good deal to trade Berbatov and 13 million for Ibra.

Italy have just been reviewed, Ibra is staying. Good deal to get rid of Berbatov.

I would hate to guess if Yaya will rise, these ratings are unpredictable. 50/50 rise/stay.

Ibra wont drop cause Serie A has already been done so he is safe for at least until November/December time where we can say whether he will drop depending on his performances and goals scored.

I think Toure will stay at 92.

If you are getting Ibra in that deal then do it definitely. Its a big different in the rating between the two.

Will Yaya Toure rise?

Ibra wont drop,Italian raiting changes are done few weeks ago.

Toure will stay IMO,he has been really good in some games,but not enough for rise,maybe next season,when city starts playing in CL.

Ibra wont drop cause Serie A has already been done so he is safe for at least until November/December time where we can say whether he will drop depending on his performances and goals scored.

I think Toure will stay at 92.

If you are getting Ibra in that deal then do it definitely. Its a big different in the rating between the two.

Italy have just been reviewed' date=' Ibra is staying. Good deal to get rid of Berbatov.

I would hate to guess if Yaya will rise, these ratings are unpredictable. 50/50 rise/stay.[/quote']

Ibra wont drop' date='Italian raiting changes are done few weeks ago.

Toure will stay IMO,he has been really good in some games,but not enough for rise,maybe next season,when city starts playing in CL.[/quote']

No

No

Yes' date=' do that deal, Berba isn't going any higher, especially as he's leaving Utd, and Ibra is safe at his 96 :)[/quote']

Thanks guys.

Wasn't sure if Ibra would of come under Spanish ratings as Barca were his parent club last season and since he is back at Barca now.

My Hazard for Navas and Sakho?

Na keep Hazard mate :)

Werder Bremen have made a counter offer to CSKA Moskva to exchange Lucas BARRIOS and Francisco FERNANDO for Giuseppe ROSSI

Im CSKA bidding for Rossi' date=' this is the counter i received,

The other strikers i have our Chamakh, Defoe and Kerzhakov,

Other CM's i have our Dzagoev, Modric, Rolfes, Afellay, Javi Garcia, Janssen, Mamaev.

its in a GC my first GC side who ive been with since 2008:D[/quote']

Giving too much tbh...

How does the future look for Vinicius Breno of Bayern Munchen ?

Good? :rolleyes:

Taarabt or Lucas Rodruiges ?

ERrrrr... the little Brazilian for me ;)

Hey Fluff' date=' you back!!!! Send us a pic of ur gf ;)

deal for Hazard has been altered. My hazard for sakho, navas and suarez?

Great deal, don't hesitate

Bocchetti + Capoue for Hamsik?

Good if you are getting Hamsik

Probably a stupid question but if you had the option to swap Coentrao for Evra' date=' would you do it?[/quote']

Short term - yes, 91 => 94 GOOD DEAL

Long term - no, 23(?) => 29 BAD DEAL

your choice ;)

Ribery + C.Adriano + 15 mil = Iniesta. Who's making a good deal?

Person getting Iniesta obviously :rolleyes:

Esteban GRANERO and Tino COSTA for Jan VERTONGHEN

im getting Granero and Costa' date=' is this a good deal???[/quote']

I would keep Vertonghen tbh...

My Modric+ 5mil for De rossi?

Good deal or not?

Nope keep Modric' date=' for me a better player

Ribery = Di Maria + Meireles. Who's making a good deal now?

Person getting Di Maria and Meireles

Barcelona have offered me abidal + 18mil for my team's subotic. With this 18mil i could probably either get felipe melo or pjanic(both of whom are at unmanaged clubs). I am just concerned that abidal might suddenly retire from the game due to his health issues. Should i continue with the deal?

Good deal' date=' accept ASAP

Sevilla's Del Moral worth a buy?

He'd be a squad player, but I could do with a winger.

Good, talented player, go for it! :)

I have Pedro

Great deal for you, 93/4 = 93 + 90

Both Thiago and Javier are amazing talents. :)

Horrible deal! You are definetley overpaying! Don't do it!

Will Yaya Toure rise?

Yaya will rise when City do well next season, he will stay 4 now ;)

Ibra is safe, been brill 4 Milan this season.

And if you are getting Ibra then obviously yes. :)

Don't tell me you are managing barcelona in WC 9592. :D

Good deal' date=' but I'll well annoyed it wasn't me (Real Madrid) signing him. ;)[/quote']

He is lol, just go on his forum profile and get the link to his SM profile. He has pulled of a pretty amazing deal there.

I have mertesacker in one of my clubs...is it too much to offer him for Hazard?

it is kinda like dropping 92 (as he surely will be) for a rising 91 with a 7 or 8 year gap. :confused:

thanks

No I don't think so as any manager with sense would only accept a big offer for someone like Hazard (a young highly rated riser)

No I don't think so as any manager with sense would only accept a big offer for someone like Hazard (a young highly rated riser)

Exactly. Its amazing what you can do when you reject offers for big players. I got offered Suarez, Navas and Sakho after rejecting the manager a handful of times.

it is kinda like dropping 92 (as he surely will be) for a rising 91 with a 7 or 8 year gap. :confused:

thanks

I would ask for a bit of money alongside tbf, a 92 for a 91 is till overpaying IMO

thanks

Well Mertesacker for Hazard isnt bad but if Mertesacker is your main CB then I wouldnt do it. Also Mertesacker isn't definitely going to drop. His club did poor, even more so than Roma but De Rossi stayed at 94 and the Bundesliga is better than Serie A.