Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

higuian + ozil for messi?

Bold is mine:cool:

I'd keep Ozil and Higuain, i know the lure of Messi is good but imo, 2 94's who will rise is more valuable than 1 player. But i suppose to get the best you have to give the best. I would still prefer Ozil and Hig

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

My Hulk + Khedira for = Gameiro' date=' Matuidi, Hernanes + Parshivlyuk.

It breaks down like thus

Hulk - Gameiro + Matuidi

Khedira - Hernanes + Parshivlyuk

Would you do the deals? both? or just 1? or neither? XD

opinions please.[/quote']

I'd only do either if in desperate need of depth, if not, I'd probably give both a miss.

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Should I trade my Busquets for Fabregas?

Or for Iniesta?

sorry mate but i got it right? you are giving busquets for iniesta? if yes do it

Immediately' date='[/b'] its an awesome deal!!! :eek: i am trying to get iniesta too but his manager won't accept easily to leave his club! same with alves!

higuian + ozil for messi?

Bold is mine:cool:

Yes you are getting the best player ever! No hesitation :)

Vucinic or Cavani?

Cavani for sure' date=' why the heck did he not rise? :mad:

is good deal:

IBRAHIMOVIC for FABREGAS? (ibra is mine)

Good deal, Fab is a FAB player and is also younger

My Hulk + Khedira for = Gameiro' date=' Matuidi, Hernanes + Parshivlyuk.

It breaks down like thus

Hulk - Gameiro + Matuidi

Khedira - Hernanes + Parshivlyuk

Would you do the deals? both? or just 1? or neither? XD

opinions please.[/quote']

I would do the Hulk deal but I wouln't do the Khedira deal tbh.

Should I do the deal sell VALDES for LOPEZ+NAVAS. Or if I try a little I can get NAVAS+MALOUDA. I field a 90/91 side. What should I do?

Why would you want to sell Valdes? :confused: I would do the first deal tbh

Should I trade my Busquets for Fabregas?

Or for Iniesta?

Obviously Iniesta if you can ;)

I have Keita, Olic and Di Natale but no cash. I can offer then variously across 2 deals to get two from this list of available players:

Fernando (if I offer Keita and Olic)

Krasic (if I offer Keita and Olic)

Badstuber (if I offer Keita and Olic)

Carrick (if I offer Keita and Olic)

The P/E value for Olic and Keita is quite low, and the only players I can get that are good with just offering Di Natale are:

Kuyt

Chamakh

Menez

Should I just keep Di Natale? And who should I get for Olic and Keita? Thanks in advance :)

I have Keita' date=' Olic and Di Natale but no cash. I can offer then variously across 2 deals to get two from this list of available players:

The P/E value for Olic and Keita is quite low, and the only players I can get that are good with just offering Di Natale are:

Kuyt

Chamakh

Menez

Should I just keep Di Natale? And who should I get for Olic and Keita? Thanks in advance :)[/quote']

Id go for Krasic, better than all above, and yeah the three options for Di Natale aint good at all keep him.

I have Keita' date=' Olic and Di Natale but no cash. I can offer then variously across 2 deals to get two from this list of available players:

Kuyt

Chamakh

Menez

Should I just keep Di Natale? And who should I get for Olic and Keita? Thanks in advance :)[/quote']

I would go for Carrick to be honest,and I would keep DI Natale,one of the best Udinese players this season,and he kept his raiting,and if he keeps it up like this,he could keep it next time too.

I would go for Carrick to be honest' date='and I would keep DI Natale,one of the best Udinese players this season,and he kept his raiting,and if he keeps it up like this,he could keep it next time too.[/quote']

Thanks, I'll just see who's cheaper out of the him and Krasic and go for that player :)

Nah' date='keep Eriksen,Canales isnt getting game time,and I heard that he will move to Schalke or some other club,and I doubt that he can go higher then 90 there.[/quote']

I have Canales :D and someone offered me Eriksen so I will accept then reading your answer. Thanks.

My Kaka + Mertesacker + 19.9mil (The most my chairman will offer. :D) for Iniesta a good deal? I have pleantly cover at CB' date=' lots of money and INiesta can play instead of Kaka. :)[/quote']

Yes do it. Both Mertesacker and Kaka aren't doing very well with their clubs.