• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

should I sell Navas for £40m?

its a very competitive game world and he's my 2nd 92 alongside yaya toure. but I find money quite hard to come by. best chance to buy better players is wait for clubs to become unmanaged or bid massively over the odds. I have lots of 90 rated cover on the wings and this money should help me be ready to bid for any 93+ players that become available or have owners willing to sell?

Its not like Navas is my best performer either...

its a very competitive game world and he's my 2nd 92 alongside yaya toure. but I find money quite hard to come by. best chance to buy better players is wait for clubs to become unmanaged or bid massively over the odds. I have lots of 90 rated cover on the wings and this money should help me be ready to bid for any 93+ players that become available or have owners willing to sell?

Yes but he is one of your best players. No point in waiting for a good club to become unmanaged as someone else might take over the club or it may be a long time until someone quits a team. Keep Navas. If its competitive, I doubt teams would sell players for just cash. Keep Navas and use him for the mean time instead of being without him especially if he is a starter. Usually when teams become unmanaged, it takes 7 days to be able to bid so if a club does become unmanaged then sell Navas if you are confident of winning a bid for a player at the unmanaged club.

My Riviere + Albrighton for Emanuelson?

I need to improve my full backs' date=' Emanuelson would help, but is it worth giving up these two for him?[/quote']

Albrighton is the better player to keep and can get 89 at Villa, maybe even 90. If Young is going to leave then Albrighton will become more important to Villa. Try using someone else. Emanuelson rarely plays in the league games for Milan anyway.

My J.Shelvey and G.Xhaka for Gundogan?

Gundogan has moved to Dortmund' date=' so can he be the next Sahin?[/quote']

Probably, he's a good enough player, get him :)

Yes' date=' I'd probably accept, 92 seems all Navas can manage for his career I'd say, unless he gets over his homesickness I wouldn't think he can go over 92, sell him and bid that 40mill for someone like Sanchez, Di Maria or use part of it for Gervinho and Hazard etc..

Hope I helped :)

I need to improve my full backs, Emanuelson would help, but is it worth giving up these two for him?

I would give someoneelse other than Albrighton mate :)

I need to improve my full backs, Emanuelson would help, but is it worth giving up these two for him?

I would suggest you try and keep albrighton out of this deal. :)

Lampard + Anelka + Kakuta = Fabregas + 2mil

Who's getting the better side of the deal??

If there is sufficient cover for Anelka, the person getting Cesc is better off IMO.

I need to improve my full backs' date=' Emanuelson would help, but is it worth giving up these two for him?[/quote']

I wouldn't even go for Emanuelson. I don't think he would play at LB, since he's terrible at defending and the fact that Milan have signed Taiwo, who is miles better. Plus, Riviere and Albrighton are two talented youngsters that have the potential to become really good players.

So no, even if you decided to go for another LB, I wouldn't give them away.

Yes' date=' I'd probably accept, 92 seems all Navas can manage for his career I'd say, unless he gets over his homesickness I wouldn't think he can go over 92, sell him and bid that 40mill for someone like Sanchez, Di Maria or use part of it for Gervinho and Hazard etc..

[/quote']

thats my thinking, I was prepared to sell him for almost half that the other day when it seemed he would drop! I'm prepared to wait until some big names like Ozil become available or overpay for guys like Sanchez in the time being.

it looks like muslera has signed for galatasary shall i sell or swap for who ?

de gea is taken lol

Diego Alves

Yeah I agree with JT, Alves has just penned a 4 year deal at Valencia, who will be playing CL football next year and will probably finish 3/4th in the BBVA next year too, so he can rise there :)

David Silva = Steven Gerrard + Jorge Rolando/Adil Rami/Jan Vertonghen + 10.5 Million

The bold are mine. Which defender would be best to give away out of the three?

Awful deal. Gerrard can maintain 93 next season if he plays a lot more and liverpool do good. All those defenders mentioned have potential to get higher and money shouldnt even be offered. Keep your players or offer Gerrard plus someone less valuable.

Is Chris Smalling worth picking up, while he rise when Utd are next reviewed in like a week?

I can pick him up for about 6M, I really need some substitutes for my team, at the moment I have a a great first team with the likes of Fabregas, Ozil, Dzeko, Lloris but then if anybody get's injured I have to play people like C. Clark and Ananidze :o

Or, should I go for another defender?

I want someone young, likely to rise, and less than 8-10M preferably :)

Cheers :)

Is Chris Smalling worth picking up' date=' while he rise when Utd are next reviewed in like a week?

I can pick him up for about 6M, I really need some substitutes for my team, at the moment I have a a great first team with the likes of Fabregas, Ozil, Dzeko, Lloris but then if anybody get's injured I have to play people like C. Clark and Ananidze :o

Or, should I go for another defender?

I want someone young, likely to rise, and less than 8-10M preferably :)

Cheers :)[/quote']

There's a very good chance he'll rise, he's done well since moving to Man ure. Well worth signing, especially for that price.