• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

IMO Gerrard is a better player then Cambiasso and Gerrard went down to 93 !

Hahaha, Cambiasso is a different class to Gerrard, yeah maybe 5 years ago Gerrard was better but now I would take Cambiasso anyday, both in SM and Real life and who thinks a player should drop just because he is 30, hahahaha, you have no idea!!!

Hahaha' date=' Cambiasso is a different class to Gerrard, yeah maybe 5 years ago Gerrard was better but now I would take Cambiasso anyday, both in SM and Real life and who thinks a player should drop just because he is 30, hahahaha, you have no idea!!![/quote']

Cambiasso is TERRIBLE. - played 9 times for Argentina in the last 4 years and i just hate him in general... awful, awful player.

Cambiasso is TERRIBLE. - played 9 times for Argentina in the last 4 years and i just hate him in general... awful' date=' awful player.[/quote']

Hahaha, yeah not because he is a poor player but because the coach of Argentina was a crackhead (literally) and had a bad relationship with both Cambiasso and Zanetti. Cambiasso is one of the top midfielders in the world, he is a machine, just because you hate him doesn't make him poor, your bias clearly means you can't make a good judgement of the player so shouldn't do so.

I made an offer for this guy's Lukaku and he countered me asking for Chicharito.

He doesn't play for me at the moment' date=' but I'm still leaning towards a big no, he has had an awesome season...

What would you do?[/quote']

Definitely not. Chicharito had a great season and has proven he can handle the Premier League. Lukaku hasn't proven anything yet that he can be a big time player.

I was offered Javier Hernandez for 17m + Kyle Walker. I'm not sure whether I should do this deal because I read on another thread that Kyle could reach 89 or 90. Also' date=' i'm not sure whether i'm paying too much cash. But cash is nothing in my setup.[/quote']

If a striker would benifit you then accept.

I made an offer for this guy's Lukaku and he countered me asking for Chicharito.

He doesn't play for me at the moment' date=' but I'm still leaning towards a big no, he has had an awesome season...

What would you do?[/quote']

Keep him.

Cambiasso is TERRIBLE. - played 9 times for Argentina in the last 4 years and i just hate him in general... awful' date=' awful player.[/quote']

Cambiasso is brialliant, one of the best DMs in the world. You can't judge him on Maradonna's managerial skills.

Hugo LLORIS (92) or Júlio CESAR (94)?

Cesar should be safe at his rating' date=' but probably wont rise much, Lloris is more of a prospect.

up to you

Who should I buy Gökhan Inler or Anderson Hernanes?

Thanks in Advance.

Hernanes, very talented.

I was offered Javier Hernandez for 17m + Kyle Walker. I'm not sure whether I should do this deal because I read on another thread that Kyle could reach 89 or 90. Also' date=' i'm not sure whether i'm paying too much cash. But cash is nothing in my setup.[/quote']

Yeah that's good mate, especially if like you said money is worth nothing :)

Criscito+Pedro Leon+3m= Fabio coentrao

I'll be receiving Coentrao.

You are giving too much' date=' give someone other than Criscito and less money

Gotze or Hulk?

Gotze IMO

also' date=' Balotelli + Gyan or Hulk?[/quote']

Balotelli and Gyan

Thanks in Advance.

Inler IMO... just

Lloris' date=' Cesar has had a shocking seaon

He doesn't play for me at the moment, but I'm still leaning towards a big no, he has had an awesome season...

What would you do?

Nope, keep Chicarito plays for the better club (and always will be, even Lukaku moves to Chelsea :rolleyes:)

Good deal if you are getting Chicarito ;)

I would do that deal,if you need a striker.

Lloris for me' date='younger and Cesar had poor season.

Thanks in Advance.

Hernanes for me.

Gotze or Hulk?

Gotze for me.

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Hello' date=' been offered Kompany for Navas, good defenders are tough to find so I feel like pulling the trigger but Navas is a star performer and his av rating will be missed. What to do?[/quote']

i would go for navas but if navas is that awesome for you and you don't need a defender, keep navas! :)

i would go for navas but if navas is that awesome for you and you don't need a defender' date=' keep navas! :)[/quote']

Thanks mate, like Kompany more as a player but your right, im top of the 1st with Villarreal, its not worth losing the 7.5 Ave performace per game.

I'm looking for an extra forward for my pretty much brand new Dortmund (made a few transfers myself)' date=' but I can't really make up my mind who to chose from these players so hope people here can offer me some advice :)

Miccoli [b']NO [/b]

Milevskiy maybe

Podolski YES

Welliton Maybe

Bent Maybe

Ronaldinho NO

I dont really know about Milevskiy & Welliton. Bent will rise +1 but it is difficult for him to improve more.

I advise you to Podloski, he looks set to leave Koln and with potential suitors Milan and Bayern he could rejuvenate his career with a big club.

Should I sell Jovetic for 14m. He doesnt start for me and I dont know If I should see if how he'll do or sell him?

I'm looking for an extra forward for my pretty much brand new Dortmund (made a few transfers myself)' date=' but I can't really make up my mind who to chose from these players so hope people here can offer me some advice :)

Miccoli

Milevskiy

Podolski

Welliton

Bent

Ronaldinho[/quote']

Ronaldinho-NO!

Miccoli-NO!

Personally I would go for Darren Bent,great player,just too bad that Aston Villa isnt playing in CL or EL,so far I doubt that he can go over 90 like Milan said.

MIlevskiy is also great player,but in Ukraine I doubt that he can also go over 91.

And Podolski,I doubt that he will move to Milan,they have Robinho,Cassano,maybe Ibra,Pato etc,so they dont need another striker,He will probably move to some decent club,but doubt that he can play like before,and about welliton,I dont know much.

My personal choise would be Darren Bent.

I dont really know about Milevskiy & Welliton. Bent will rise +1 but it is difficult for him to improve more.

I advise you to Podloski' date=' he looks set to leave Koln and with potential suitors Milan and Bayern he could rejuvenate his career with a big club.

Should I sell Jovetic for 14m. He doesnt start for me and I dont know If I should see if how he'll do or sell him?[/quote']

I would sell him if you can buy some other decent player,or some risers.

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Miccoli

Milevskiy

Podolski

Welliton

Bent

Ronaldinho[/quote']

i agree with milan that the better ones are podolski, welliton and bent! i would personally go for bent or podolski! :)

oh gunh1gher i mean that kompany, not navas, is the better player but you should keep navas!

Vieira MARCELO + Mario GOTZE = Carles Puyol.

Who's making a good deal?

The one who is getting Puyol,but only for SHORT TERM,if you are going to play this game for long time,then deff go for Marcelo and Gotze,Gotze should rise now to 90,or maybe 89,not so sure,and Marcelo is number 1 choise in Madrid for LB,so he can deff go over 92.

Should I sell Jovetic for 14m. He doesnt start for me and I dont know If I should see if how he'll do or sell him?

Only if that cash is really useful for you, otherwise I'd either keep him or try P/E. Or simply try to get more cash for him. I sold him for 35M I believe and currently looking to sell Marchena for 20M. There's always guys paying big money for a 90 rated, no matter age/club/etc.

Okay so the list is now

Bent

Podolski

Welliton

Will do some research to see if any of them is looking for a bigger club and then decide. Thanks for the help!

I have Gerrard and I could swap him for one of these players:

Gourcuff

Sanchez

Hulk

Coentrao

What do you think these four guys will peak at?

On what position you are weak?

Personally I wouldnt go for Gourcuff.

If you dont need some specific position,I would probably go for Sanchez.

Hulk is stuck on 91,because he signed new 5 year contract with Porto,and I doubt that he can go over 91,maybe if Porto shows something in CL.

Coentrao is good player,mostly linked with Real,but I doubt that he will be regular in first eleven there,and if he stays he wont go over 91,like I wrote for Hulk.

Gourcuff had poor season,and because of that he dropped,and I doubt that he can regain his old form back.

And Sanchez is linked with Barca,United and City mostly,if he comes to City he will probably play in first eleven and he can go deff over 91.

I have Gerrard and I could swap him for one of these players:

Gourcuff

Sanchez

Hulk

Coentrao

What do you think these four guys will peak at?

Gourcuff will peak at(maybe he is already peaked) 92 (can't go higher in France)

Sanchez has the potential to be a high rated forward a 92-94.

Hulk is tied with Porto but his peak will be about 92-93.

Coentrao has the potential of a 94-96 LB.

P.S. Thats just my opinion I'm glad if I did help.