• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hello everyone. I have Ramires and have accepted a bid of £16.5mil for him. As replacements i can sign Khedira' date=' Henderson + Gustavo, C.Adam + Gustavo or Henderson + Grosskreutz. Should i buy one of the options i just mentioned or should i keep Ramires.

Thanks in advance KJ. :)[/quote']

Henderson + Grosskreutz for me.

Hello everyone. I have Ramires and have accepted a bid of £16.5mil for him. As replacements i can sign Khedira' date=' Henderson + Gustavo, C.Adam + Gustavo or Henderson + Grosskreutz. Should i buy one of the options i just mentioned or should i keep Ramires.

What other CM's do you have?

Thanks mate :)

Busquets' date=' Gourcuff, M'vila, Wilshere, Bender, Rodwell and Ramsey

Why's that then mate. I would of thought he would start for Liverpool, due to the fee they paid but...... :confused:[/quote']

I would get henderson and grosskretz.

i have a chance to get aguero if i give higuain + not a lot cash.

is it a good deal?

I wouldnt do it. Aguero won't get 95 at atletico madrid and higiaun could get 95 at real madrid.

Thanks mate' date=' i could get Jones instead of one of those players, would that be better?[/quote']

I would get Jones instead of one of them. Sounds like you have a big squad so you don't really need to look at shourt term rises, more big talents. So would probably get Hendersen and Jones.

Mathieu Debuchy or Mauricio Isla ?

Isla 4 me :)

sell Ramires and get Henderson and gross/jones

i have a chance to get aguero if i give higuain + not a lot cash.

is it a good deal?

Na I would keep Higuain mate :)

This is a difficult one..

I would like to buy Higuain. I have offered the manager Tevez + 2M for Higuain.

Money is not an issue.

Good deal or bad?

I think its good for you to get Higuain. A friend done exact same deal but without money and asked me whether it was good so I think it is good.

Money is not an issue.

Good deal or bad?

Good. If Tevez leaves in the summer which is looking likely, for back in Argentina his rating will drop quickly :o Higuain is safe and still young. :)

Money is not an issue.

Good deal or bad?

I'd say good. Tevez is still being tipped for a move back to Argentina and i don't think he'll ever get over 94. Higuain is still young and is actually at a big club, unlike Tevez, so he has plenty of scope to rise in the future.

Money is not an issue.

Good deal or bad?

Good deal IMO. Teves' future is in massive doubt, nobody really knows where he is gong to move to but there are a lot of reports saying he wants to go back to Argentina so keeping him is a bit risky, also i don't see him getting 95 soon. In return you will get a younger player, who you don't have to worry about doing something crazy and he could get 95 with a good season at RM. I dont find i that difficult TBH!

Money is not an issue.

Good deal or bad?

I think it is a easy deal my friend! Tevez is class without a doubt but because he hates Manchester he won't be playing for $hitty City next season. He would cost Madrid and Inter 100mill to buy him and they won't do that so my bet is on him going back to Argentina, where he will defo drop even though he is class because there is a ratings cap.

Moreover, Higuian is younger by 4 years and plays regularly well for Real and will maintain his 94 and possibly 95 next season if he and Real do well.

Therefore, this is a seriously good deal for you my friend! ;)