• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Cesar Azpilicueta for Giuliano + Souza Andre and then I sell Calvente for cash afterwards?

I'd be getting Cesar Azpilicueta.

Cheers.

Too much for Cesar mate. He's not shone in his first season in France I believe. Giuliano is decent so is Andre and Calvente is a talent as well. Over paying imo.

I have a chance to get Lahm in exchange for Evra.

Should I do it? Does Evra have a chance on hitting 95?

Is Lahm safe on his 94?

I need a quick answer' date=' if possible...

Thanks =)[/quote']

I believe both have peaked at 94 and since Lahm is younger and can play at both LB and RB, I would get Lahm. Both are very safe at their current ratings.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

T. Silva or Lucio?

And how long do you think Juan will keep his 92? Italy just got reviewed and he didn't fall' date=' I can pick him up at an external by giving Ranocchia (who didn't rise :confused:) So shall I give Ranocchia for Juan?[/quote']

T.SIlva definetly.

And Juan might keep his 92 if Roma starts well next season, but if they start as bad as they did this last season, he will definetly fall.

Ranocchia is a good talent, probably one of the best Italian talent defensively (and thats quite sad actually as im Italian and imo Ranocchia isnt actually that good).

Id probably take ranocchia as he will definetly rise at Inter, while Juan can only go down, and he never is safe at any rating change.

Is Lahm safe on his 94?

Thanks =)[/quote']

I would take Lahm as he is younger and plays for a better national team. As of now I think both are fine at 94.

Cesar Azpilicueta for Giuliano + Souza Andre and then I sell Calvente for cash afterwards?

Cheers.

I wouldn't do it tbh mate' date=' Azpili was injured for half the season...

Thiago Silva without a doubt.

Can you answer the other part of my questions please? :o

Been offered Toivonen for my Necid. Should I accept?

Hmmm... short term yes, but I quite like Necid a lot though...

Is Lahm safe on his 94?

Thanks =)[/quote']

Yes he is quite safe, not going to fall/rise any time soon. Evra is also safe, but don't think will get 95. So I would do it. :)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

T.SIlva definetly.

And Juan might keep his 92 if Roma starts well next season' date=' but if they start as bad as they did this last season, he will definetly fall.

Ranocchia is a good talent, probably one of the best Italian talent defensively (and thats quite sad actually as im Italian and imo Ranocchia isnt actually that good).

Id probably take ranocchia as he will definetly rise at Inter, while Juan can only go down, and he never is safe at any rating change.[/quote']

Grazie! (:P don't worry, I'm not Italian, but Google translate always helps ;)) Do you think Ranocchia will be a future star in Italian football? I currently have Vidic and Subotic as my top CBs, with Ranocchia, Smalling and Wollsheid as covers. Do you think I have to keep Ranocchia and Smalling?

Is Lahm safe on his 94?

Thanks =)[/quote']

Evra will not get 95, so I'd get Lahm as he is younger, plays for a better national team, and is very versatile :D

T. Silva or Lucio?

And how long do you think Juan will keep his 92? Italy just got reviewed and he didn't fall' date=' I can pick him up at an external by giving Ranocchia (who didn't rise :confused:) So shall I give Ranocchia for Juan?[/quote']

Silva by a country mile mate :D

Better club at the moment, much younger, and can rise while Lucio will either stay or fall, depending on Inter's performance next year :)

I'd do that, Juan won't fall for at least 6 months, so if Roma don't do very well you can sell him on if it looks like he's going to drop :)

Cheers.

I need some more opinions on this.

It's in a GC, so deals are hard to come by. I don't know what Giuliano is really going to do with his career in Russia. I want higher rated players and this deal allows me to get that.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Grazie! (:P don't worry' date=' I'm not Italian, but Google translate always helps ;)) Do you think Ranocchia will be a future star in Italian football? I currently have Vidic and Subotic as my top CBs, with Ranocchia, Smalling and Wollsheid as covers. Do you think I [i']have[/i] to keep Ranocchia and Smalling?

yea, Ranocchia isnt much if Kompared to other young cbs in the other big leagues (hummels, Subotic, Smalling, kompany Etc) but hes the best Italian prospect atm (along with bonucci and Astori), and hes currently playing for Inter, a top team, know mainly for their defensive abilites ) infact they had one of the best defences rating wise. If Ranocchia will keep being a regular, he will easely climb trhough the 90+ ratings.

hey guys, i need to know if this is a deal i should do,

I have bid on Xabi Alonso and he has counter offered me for £10 million + Wilshere, is this a good deal for me? money isn't a problem, its that i dont know whether i should swap wilshere for him :)

hey guys' date=' i need to know if this is a deal i should do,

I have bid on Xabi Alonso and he has counter offered me for £10 million + Wilshere, is this a good deal for me? money isn't a problem, its that i dont know whether i should swap wilshere for him :)[/quote']

10m + Wilshere for Alonso? You're getting Alonso? Absolute steal. Wilshere's going to take a while to get to the class Alonso is. Absolute class.

10m + Wilshere for Alonso? You're getting Alonso? Absolute steal. Wilshere's going to take a while to get to the class Alonso is. Absolute class.

thats what i thought, was just wondering if this manager knew something i didn't because the deal seemed so good :P but hey, its accepted now :D

Hey guys. Would you do this deal?

My Pastore and Neymar plus £40m for Busquets? My other forwards are Van Persie' date=' Milito, Falcao and Gyan. Have Schweinsteiger and Khedira for DM already.

Cheers.[/quote']

No way, way way way too much for Busquets however much i like him (as i like pastore and neymar more:D)

My Pastore and Neymar plus £40m for Busquets? My other forwards are Van Persie' date=' Milito, Falcao and Gyan. Have Schweinsteiger and Khedira for DM already.

Cheers.[/quote']

No way on earth. I wouldn't even do Neymar in a straight swap for Busquets. This guy is a future world player of the year..

That would work. Khedira's probably losing his rotating partner Lassana but we'll then just rotate with Sahin so rising isn't probably on the cards unless they finally win. Pastore's gotta move before rising.

Cheers mate, I'll give that a go. Not keen on losing Neymar, especially with the rumours of him (finally) going to Chelsea.

hey guys' date=' i need to know if this is a deal i should do,

I have bid on Xabi Alonso and he has counter offered me for £10 million + Wilshere, is this a good deal for me? money isn't a problem, its that i dont know whether i should swap wilshere for him :)[/quote']

Great deal if you are getting Xabi

Would you swap novakovic (88) for Teixeira (86) :)

If there's no one better then maybe...

Cheers.[/quote']

Too too much, Pastore + Khedira would be better