Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Bougherra' date='Juhasz,Ibisevic,Spahic,Sheskouvou or Glik? Who is the better option?[/quote']

Vedad Ibisevic ! He scores goals like crazy when he's playing at the top of his game, and I've also heard rumours about Sunderland being after him !

Bear in mind that Sunderland is recruiting quite good ! They sold Henderson, and is currently a matter of days away from signing Sebastian Larsson !

If Ibisevic joins Sunderland I'm quite certain he can rise to 90 !

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Vedad Ibisevic ! He scores goals like crazy when he's playing at the top of his game' date=' and I've also heard rumours about Sunderland being after him !

Bear in mind that Sunderland is recruiting quite good ! They sold Henderson, and is currently a matter of days away from signing Sebastian Larsson !

If Ibisevic joins Sunderland I'm quite certain he can rise to 90 ![/font']

Oh my good,i wrote Ibisevic i mean Bisevac sorry.

a guy has made me an offer for my luis suarez 25 million

i know it's a joke because in my game world they pay tooooo much for example one manager paid 45 million for subotic the other 50 million for gerard and 100 million for franck ribery so as i was saying there are players in his team i am intested in : hazard and mata

what do u think should i do a counter deal and what shoul it be ??

or should i reject ???

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

a guy has made me an offer for my luis suarez 25 million

i know it's a joke because in my game world they pay tooooo much for example one manager paid 45 million for subotic the other 50 million for gerard and 100 million for franck ribery so as i was saying there are players in his team i am intested in : hazard and mata

what do u think should i do a counter deal and what shoul it be ??

or should i reject ???

i would counter with hazard, Hazad is a future 93+ imo, while SUarez hasnt really adapted to the PL and will probably stay at 91 for a while.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

i would counter with hazard' date=' Hazad is a future 93+ imo, while SUarez hasnt really adapted to the PL and will probably stay at 91 for a while.[/quote']

Suarez has not adapted to the Premier League :eek:

That is one of the biggest load of tosh I have seen on here ever.

Suarez has been sensational, his rating will not be helped by Liverpool being in Europe but form wise he was probably one of the best players in The whole of the PL since he joined...the guy is a genius.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Suarez has not adapted to the Premier League :eek:

That is one of the biggest load of tosh I have seen on here ever.

Suarez has been sensational' date=' his rating will not be helped by Liverpool being in Europe but form wise he was probably one of the best players in The whole of the PL since he joined...the guy is a genius.[/quote']

well, but if you consider his goalscoring average, you cant say he has adapted, i mean, liverpool bought him with the aim of scoring loads of goals, but so far he didnt do much. I do agree hes been plyaing great, but thats not enough for a striker.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

well' date=' but if you consider his goalscoring average, you cant say he has adapted, i mean, liverpool bought him with the aim of scoring loads of goals, but so far he didnt do much. I do agree hes been plyaing great, but thats not enough for a striker.[/quote']

I wouldn't say that, I look at Suarez and for me he's more of a playmaking LF, great player.

should i keep suarez and kagawa or should i sell them ' date=' will they get a rise next rating changes ??

and what do u expect ther max rating will be

or shoul i swap then i am intested in these players:

alexis sanchez

mata

hazard

nasri

nuri sahin[/quote']

I would swap Suarez for Hazard maybe.

It is too early to talk about their next raiting,but Kagawa is deff 90+ player,and Suarez is decent player,he needs to prove him self in Liverpool next season too.

should i keep suarez and kagawa or should i sell them ' date=' will they get a rise next rating changes ??

and what do u expect ther max rating will be

or shoul i swap then i am intested in these players:

alexis sanchez

mata

hazard

nasri

nuri sahin[/quote']

Depends if they're at unmanaged clubs, if they are then they're all good options. IMO, i'd probably keep Suarez though if Liverpool keep their run of form going from the back end of the season and Suarez played as good as he did, he could keep rising. When they played Man U and Kuyt scored a hatrick, he basically tore United apart single-handedly.

Hi guys. Pjanic is on the transfer list for £30M. Is he worth it and does he have the potential to improve even more in the future?

Cheers

I think he has potential in the future' date=' but not in the near future. He isn't doing well with Lyon so I think it will be hard to see him get 91.

[u']I would buy him if [/u]

- You have lots of money

- He will go straight into your team

- Players are hard to get in your league

Hi guys. Pjanic is on the transfer list for £30M. Is he worth it and does he have the potential to improve even more in the future?

Cheers

When it comes to pjanic' date=' It's quite the guessing game ...

At this moment, Lyon has Yoann Gourcuff and Kim Källström on the midfield, meaning that Pjanic is a bench-player, and will probably remain on the bench unless someone gets injured OR Källström moves to Galatasaray as It's rumoured.

He's a very talented young player with high potential, If he gets enough playing time i think he can reach 91 in Lyon, but It's highly unlikely that he'll drop below 90 !

If he should sign for another club in like, Serie A or La Liga and performs well, I'd say that He could get 92, but I Don't think he'll ever go higher then that !

30 million for him is alot, and I'd only buy him if you have alot of money and need him badly ![/font']

My Lukaku for Coentrao who is at external?

Ive already made a decision but want some opinions. Cole is my only LB player but I play 3 at the back with many CBs.

Depends on what other fwd's u got' date=' I personally would not do it as i think Coentrao is highly overrated ![/font']

João Moutinho

Yann M'vila

Raul Meireles

Santos Ramires

I'm looking for a CM for my 4-3-3 lineup' date=' wich one should i take and why ? :P[/font']

It comes down to Ramires or M'vila and I choose Ramires. He plays for a better club and national team then all of them. Moutinho plays for Porto so unless he moves he wont rise. Meireles is decent but is 28 and wont be playing CL with liverpool. Ramires is better for long term than Meireles.

well' date=' but if you consider his goalscoring average, you cant say he has adapted, i mean, liverpool bought him with the aim of scoring loads of goals, but so far he didnt do much. I do agree hes been plyaing great, but thats not enough for a striker.[/quote']

13 apps and 4 goals is a respectable figure, considering he was thrown straight in to the deep end and barely had any time to settle(not that he needed it), also even before he came, Liverpool already knew he's much more than a goalscorer, fantastic movement on and off the ball, similar to Rooney who never scored as much goals as you said you'd expect of a striker, still theres no doubt shrek is a top top player, and maybe the season finished way to early for Suarez, because with everygame he was playing, he was getting better and better, the Fulham performance for example was just brilliant, he ran Hangeland around as if he was his shadow, tore him to shreds, and managed to score a beautiful goal in the process. If were talking about him not being settled in the Premier League, then i'm afraid that is not correct, infact, he's settled in with ease, and considering some muppets on this forum were saying he was going to flop, than scoring 4 goals and solid performances is by no means shabby, yet to have a bad game also, and against man u, put in a MOM perfromance, despite not scoring, much much more than a goalscorer :)

Cheers

Of course he has the potential to improve, two seasons ago he was playing like a seasoned pro, settled in with ease in the Lyon side, and was playing fantastically, the signing of Gourcuff has hindered his progress, but Lyon now be getting a new coach in, so things could improve for Pjanic.