• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hmm really hard choice' date=' Hulk has more positions on SM but I would go for Falcao. He might even join Villa-Boas at Chelsea and since Villa-Boas managed Falcao, im sure he will try hard to bring him at Chelsea if he wants him there.. Hulk signed a new contract with Porto so I dont know whether he will move and that will certainly lower his max rating potential on SM.[/quote']
Falcao- rumoured to be going with his coach to Chelsea!
Falcao IMO :D looks to be joining chelsea when villas-boas goes there' date=' and will rise much higher than hulk :)[/quote']

You guys sure? i mean, hed have lots of competition there with drogba, anelka, and even Lukaku if he joins.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

You guys sure? i mean' date=' hed have lots of competition there with drogba, anelka, and even Lukaku if he joins.[/quote']

Falcao is more likely to move & could be a replacement for Drogba. He dont have much time left at 33. Also if Hulk and Falcao both stay at Porto, they will keep equal ratings IMO.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ive got the chance to buy one between Falcao and Hulk' date=' its a very competitive setup, so making the right choice is essential.[/quote']

Falcao,Hulk signed new contract 5 years,and Falcao will probably go to Chelsea,so deff Falcao.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I got a chance to buy from an unmanaged club. They got a few good player' date=' but I don't think they would last there long.

Vidal

Wallcot

Bonega

MEIRELES, Raul

Pirlo

Walter Samuel

Lucho Gonzalez

I field a 90-91 side and have a little scarcity of Fwd. So whom should I go for?[/quote']

If you've got enough forwards, I'd get Gonzalez or Samuel, as they'd probably start in your team :)

I got a chance to buy from an unmanaged club. They got a few good player' date=' but I don't think they would last there long.

Vidal

Wallcot

Bonega

MEIRELES, Raul

Pirlo

Walter Samuel

Lucho Gonzalez

I field a 90-91 side and have a little scarcity of Fwd. So whom should I go for?[/quote']

I'd go for Vidal m8, he's a top top player.

If you've got enough forwards' date=' I'd get Gonzalez or Samuel, as they'd probably start in your team :)[/quote'] I'd stay away from Lucho Gonzales tbh, he's moving to Malaga, and I don't see their new rich club adapting for atleast a year.

Vidal

Wallcot

Bonega

MEIRELES, Raul

Pirlo

Walter Samuel

Lucho Gonzalez

Vidal for me.

Can anyone help with OSVALDO or SYCHEV? Shychev is higher rated now-but will he drop/Osvaldo rise?

Sychev's on target to match the games/goals that got him his 89. Doubtful he'll drop. Osvaldo needs a move that'll suit him, not just a big team move that he'll sit the bench for (like his recent link to Inter). More then likely everyone will say Osvaldo, but Sychev's probably the safer bet until we know where Osvaldo moves too.

Neymar or Ramires ?

Neymar easily mate! :D

Herrera + Money for John Terry ?

Terry or Lucio ?

Terry for both deals :)

Ive got the chance to buy one between Falcao and Hulk' date=' its a very competitive setup, so making the right choice is essential.[/quote']

Falcao if you are looking to get a possible riser, but Hulk ain't bad either :D Also Hulk can play as a winger and is therefore more useful if you have a small squad :)

Vidal

Wallcot

Bonega

MEIRELES, Raul

Pirlo

Walter Samuel

Lucho Gonzalez

Vidal easily mate :)

Can anyone help with OSVALDO or SYCHEV? Shychev is higher rated now-but will he drop/Osvaldo rise?

Osvaldo is a great player' date=' get him! :)

Walcott + Subotic for Ozil?

Good deal for now and future? or not?

I'd be the one getting Ozil.

Good deal for you mate! If you have decent cover for Subotic I wouldn't even hesitate :)

Said he'd could be gone too if Inter don't offer him a new contract till 2014.

Well they better offer him a decent deal soon. They wouldn't wanna lose him. He said he only wanted a 2 yr deal but Inter are only offering him 1. Whats so bad about 2 years? He will be 36 and that is okay to be honest, Nesta is 35 so 36 isn't that bad.

Guest <klhepworth.

Should I buy Zapata? I dont need a CB but I heard he will move to liverpool. What are the chances and what rating do you think he can reach there? I would have to trade R.Zieler and cash for him.

If you've got the spare cash then yes, but maybe wait to see if the deal definatly happens, but if there's interest in him in your Game World then I'd buy him, just to stop your rival getting him:p

If you've got the spare cash then yes' date=' but maybe wait to see if the deal definatly happens, but if there's interest in him in your Game World then I'd buy him, [b']just to stop your rival getting him[/b]:P

Thats what I want to do. I have several friends who are liverpool fans in this league so I am amazed they haven't bidded yet. I know that if the move becomes more serious on the football sites then they will snap him up.

I think he has potential in the future' date=' but not in the near future. He isn't doing well with Lyon so I think it will be hard to see him get 91.

[u']I would buy him if [/u]

- You have lots of money

- He will go straight into your team

- Players are hard to get in your league

When it comes to pjanic' date=' It's quite the guessing game ...

At this moment, Lyon has Yoann Gourcuff and Kim Källström on the midfield, meaning that Pjanic is a bench-player, and will probably remain on the bench unless someone gets injured OR Källström moves to Galatasaray as It's rumoured.

He's a very talented young player with high potential, If he gets enough playing time i think he can reach 91 in Lyon, but It's highly unlikely that he'll drop below 90 !

If he should sign for another club in like, Serie A or La Liga and performs well, I'd say that He could get 92, but I Don't think he'll ever go higher then that !

30 million for him is alot, and I'd only buy him if you have alot of money and need him badly ![/font']

13 apps and 4 goals is a respectable figure' date=' considering he was thrown straight in to the deep end and barely had any time to settle(not that he needed it), also even before he came, Liverpool already knew he's much more than a goalscorer, fantastic movement on and off the ball, similar to Rooney who never scored as much goals as you said you'd expect of a striker, still theres no doubt shrek is a top top player, and maybe the season finished way to early for Suarez, because with everygame he was playing, he was getting better and better, the Fulham performance for example was just brilliant, he ran Hangeland around as if he was his shadow, tore him to shreds, and managed to score a beautiful goal in the process. If were talking about him not being settled in the Premier League, then i'm afraid that is not correct, infact, he's settled in with ease, and considering some muppets on this forum were saying he was going to flop, than scoring 4 goals and solid performances is by no means shabby, yet to have a bad game also, and against man u, put in a MOM perfromance, despite not scoring, much much more than a goalscorer :)

Of course he has the potential to improve, two seasons ago he was playing like a seasoned pro, settled in with ease in the Lyon side, and was playing fantastically, the signing of Gourcuff has hindered his progress, but Lyon now be getting a new coach in, so things could improve for Pjanic.[/quote']

Thanks for all your help guys, I appreciate it! May put a £20m bid in but nothing more. Cheers!

Should I buy Zapata? I dont need a CB but I heard he will move to liverpool. What are the chances and what rating do you think he can reach there? I would have to trade R.Zieler and cash for him.

Yeah decent idea mate, Zapata would probably start for us so could reach 91 by the end of next season, depending on the whole teams performance of course :)

Should I buy Mutu?

Is he safe at 89?

Or are there better forwards rated at about 89/90 who are dirt cheap?

Yeah decent idea mate' date=' Zapata would probably start for us so could reach 91 by the end of next season, depending on the whole teams performance of course :)

Should I buy Mutu?

Is he safe at 89?

Or are there better forwards rated at about 89/90 who are dirt cheap?[/quote']

He is safe but there are certainly better forwards. I also doubt he will rise any higher.