Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Modric + 35mil = Puyol? i would be getting puyol...

also' date=' what are your thoughts on Ribery and puyols future? I guess Puyol will keep his rating so long as he plays at barca - but how long will that last? :):confused:[/quote']

Id say 3/4 years more, I wont say until he is 40. I mean its possible but 3/4 years more is more likely. Ribery has definitely peaked now at 95, he wont go any higher. He isnt the safest winger to have on SM by any means and IMO he will drop to 94 in the future. One bad season for Bayern and he could drop. Im suprised he made it through all these past reviews. He did play well towards the end of the season though. I suppose he will keep 95 for a while before he drops to 94, probably about 1 or 2 years.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Id say 3/4 years more' date=' I wont say until he is 40. I mean its possible but 3/4 years more is more likely. Ribery has definitely peaked now at 95, he wont go any higher. He isnt the safest winger to have on SM by any means and IMO he will drop to 94 in the future. One bad season for Bayern and he could drop. Im suprised he made it through all these past reviews. He did play well towards the end of the season though. I suppose he will keep 95 for a while before he drops to 94, probably about 1 or 2 years.[/quote']

thanks you. :)

Modric + 35mil = Puyol? i would be getting puyol...

also' date=' what are your thoughts on Ribery and puyols future? I guess Puyol will keep his rating so long as he plays at barca - but how long will that last? :):confused:[/quote']

You have cover for Modric, so good deal, Puyol's still got a couple of seasons in him, next season will be a full one, season after that i reckon we'll see him drifting out a bit, starting to get some niggling injuries, and that never helps. Ribery to overrated git should've dropped ages ago, if you can get him on the cheap then why not.

Varane.

I wouldnt do it' date='Hart is best keeper you have,and keep him,while you have 4,5,6 decent strikers,so I would keep Hart or ask for Lukaku and some better keeper (if he has it).[/quote']

Only other keepers they've got are van der Sar and two youth team keepers which is annoying, would have been cool to have Lukaku.

Guest <klhepworth.

Would you swap Lennon + Sandro for Sanchez?

Cheers

If depth's not a problem then yes, to be honest, if it was a new Spurs you've got, I'd still do it because he can play Wing/Fwd:-)

Guest <klhepworth.

Srna+Smalling for Bale?Bale it's my player.

I wouldn't, it's a fair deal in SM terms, but people are usually willing to pay big for Bale, I'd suggest you could get better players or at least some money into that deal:)

Gervinho + £5 mil for Van Persie

Great deal for you if you're getting RVP mate' date=' he's safe at 93, whilst Gervinho needs a move to be fair :)

Srna+Smalling for Bale?Bale it's my player.

Ah, I'd accept that, Srna is safe at 91, and Smalling will probably be the next Ferdinand, but Bale could be massive, but at the moment he doesn't look like it, so I'd accept :)

is it good deal to try to swap Drogba for one of Gomez' date=' van Persie, Benzema? I gues he's definately leaving Chelsea now when that Villas Boas (or however) is coming.

Drogba's my player[/quote']

I'd keep him, since the next Premier League review won't be until November/December, so he's safe at 95 until then.

Out of them though, I'd probably go for Benzema, as I can't see him dropping unless he moves somewhere really bad or doesn't play for RM, and he is only young :)

is it good deal to try to swap Drogba for one of Gomez' date=' van Persie, Benzema? I gues he's definately leaving Chelsea now when that Villas Boas (or however) is coming.

I'd swap him for RVP. If he stays fit next season, and there were signs last season that he might just do that, then he'll the EPL's top scorer comfortably and hopefully get a much deserved rise.

Guest <klhepworth.

Gomez or Van Persie if you were to, Drogba's still got it but he's been compromised by Torres at Chelsea and if he leaves it won't be a bigger side that Tottenham, who get ridiculously harsh ratings in SM, if Gomez or RVP keep their form up next season they will rise and I'd lean towards RVP because he's in the Premier League, but Bayern will be a force in the Champions League next year. Benzema's future's not too secure so for a player with a secure rating and a chance to rise get Van Persie or Gomez:)

Gomez or Van Persie if you were to' date=' Drogba's still got it but he's been compromised by Torres at Chelsea and if he leaves it won't be a bigger side that Tottenham, who get ridiculously harsh ratings in SM, if Gomez or RVP keep their form up next season they will rise and I'd lean towards RVP because he's in the Premier League, but Bayern will be a force in the Champions League next year. Benzema's future's not too secure so for a player with a secure rating and a chance to rise get Van Persie or Gomez:)[/quote']

I agree with this-Gomez and RVP first choice, Gomez is less injury prone and younger?

Benzema has been great this season-but when Higuain returns it may result in Benzema being benched again.

Guest <klhepworth.

I agree with this-Gomez and RVP first choice' date=' [b']Gomez is less injury prone and younger[/b]?

Benzema has been great this season-but when Higuain returns it may result in Benzema being benched again.

Valid point, possibility his NT will do better at the Euros too:)