lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Coentreao and Neymar = Bale?

I'm swapping Bale

Don't worry about it mate' date=' it won't even get completed.

Hamsik for Neymar???

Neymar is a phenomenon, in my view 90's nailed on for him in the next changes, i'd do the deal.

I am looking to sell Radu or Monreal (LB's).

Osasuna were close to relegation last season so should I sell Monreal? And will Radu rise? Which is the better back up otption please:)

Haven't seen Radu play, but Monreal is a good player, so i'd keep him.

I got countered FERDINAND=£40,000,000+BOJAN. I'd be getting Ferdinand.

Although in usual case the one getting Bojan would have a better deal, but I have a pretty average 89 side, and Ferdinand will add a lot. I will be able to reduce the money though.

What do you people think

I got countered FERDINAND=£40' date='000,000+BOJAN. I'd be getting Ferdinand.

Although in usual case the one getting Bojan would have a better deal, but I have a pretty average 89 side, and Ferdinand will add a lot. I will be able to reduce the money though.

What do you people think[/quote']

Thats a good deal i'd say to get a 94 rated player.

My Dani Alves for Di Maria and Pastore.

Already have Van Der Wiel and Richards to cover Alves' date=' but I'm wondering whether I can get more for him.[/quote']

Depends if you really need the two two players, both of them though have 93+ potential.

Hulk + Makeev for Rossi?

Hulk is stuck in Portugal for 5 more years so I would get Rossi

Coentreao and Neymar = Bale?

I'm swapping Bale

Great deal :eek: accept ASAP

Hamsik for Neymar???

Neymar' date=' just...

I am looking to sell Radu or Monreal (LB's).

Osasuna were close to relegation last season so should I sell Monreal? And will Radu rise? Which is the better back up otption please:)

I would keep Monreal...

I would reduce to max 20mill because Ferdinand hasn't got that many years left in him...

Already have Van Der Wiel and Richards to cover Alves' date=' but I'm wondering whether I can get more for him.[/quote']

I reckon you can get a lot more than that for the best RB in the game and the world. Ask for more.

Dennis DIEKMEIER and Michael MANCIENNE for Jamie CARRAGHER

In need of a CB this is a GC and need a top CB due to my best being a 88.

Any options on this will Jamie keep his 90 rating or will thay rise let me know asap.

Dennis DIEKMEIER and Michael MANCIENNE for Jamie CARRAGHER

In need of a CB this is a GC and need a top CB due to my best being a 88.

Any options on this will Jamie keep his 90 rating or will thay rise let me know asap.

Jamie shouldn't have dropped, he should keep his 90 for 2/3 more years I reckon.

Hamsik for Neymar???

Get Neymar' date='if you have Hamsik.

Already have Van Der Wiel and Richards to cover Alves, but I'm wondering whether I can get more for him.

Interesting,but I would ask for more,still Alves is best RB in the world.

I would do it,maybe try to give less then 40M,maybe about 25M.

Who gets the better deal?

I'll give the manager 10mil Ibrahimovic and Gilardino for C.Ronaldo!

Person who is getting C.Ronaldo.

In this condition don't do it.

But if you can get another 92 player with De Maria (like Pato, Rossi, Muller, Viera) then I guess it would be even.

Cause I seriously doubt that Alves would ever see 96, he probably would hold it for another 3-4 years though. On the other hand Van Der Will rise to 92-93. Also the players you're getting are much younger. And if your first team is 91-92 then you should do it. (not with Pastore though).

My two AM's are Jovetic and Ganso....are they still worth keeping? or should i try and find new AM's?

Ganso is deff,I would keep Jovetic also if you cannot get anyone better then him,he is still decent,couple of injuries maybe effected on his form,but still probably worth keeping.

My two AM's are Jovetic and Ganso....are they still worth keeping? or should i try and find new AM's?

Ganso is a definate keep, but Jovetic not as much. Fiorentina are only really a mid-table side so if a higher rated/better prospect AM is around get them. I just don't see Jovetic getting above 90 or 91 unless he moved (which he most likely won't). Menezes has said that Ganso when fit will start for Brazil-surely if Menezes rates him despite the quality of attackers available to him we should too!

I can choose between Bale or Modric. Modric is higher rated (and a couple of years older) but Bales future (SM rating view) is probably very bright. Maybe Bale is the better choice?