Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Need more opinions' date=' Honda or Jurado?[/quote']

This is hard one,Honda is better player,but Jurado is probably in better club,but still,Honda is class,he proved that in World cup,Jurado is good,but Honda is better,and linked with some good clubs as well.

This is hard one' date='Honda is better player,but Jurado is probably in better club,but still,Honda is class,he proved that in World cup,Jurado is good,but Honda is better,and linked with some good clubs as well.[/quote']

Hmm with that said, I think I will keep Honda.

Mark Van Bommel for 10 million ??

I am buying.

My mids are Yan M'Vila (CM' date=' but taken on loan) and Mohammed Sissoko.[/quote']

If there's not much else available then do the deal.

Need more opinions' date=' Honda or Jurado?[/quote']

Definitely Honda for me, much more talented, and a move to bigger club is not far away, was close to joining Liverpool in January, but unfortunately the move didn't materialise.

Ahh thanks' date=' repped, but I still need more opinions, because somebody else said Jurado :o[/quote']

Honda is a good player-I'm sure you already know this but he could secure a move elsehwere-Juarado seems stuck as Schalke and an 89/90 really.

Mark Van Bommel for 10 million ??

I am buying.

My mids are Yan M'Vila (CM' date=' but taken on loan) and Mohammed Sissoko.[/quote']

Van Bommel will be good for a few more seasons, so if his age doesn't concern you then do it. He played well last season-he can start for Milan, especailly with Pirlo leaving.

Cool thanks man ! There isn't anything above 90 available, and Van Bommel will stay 92 for a few months atleast, till someone else is available comes up I guess.

Also someone just offered me El Shawaary for 4 million? Good to buy?

Cool thanks man ! There isn't anything above 90 available' date=' and Van Bommel will stay 92 for a few months atleast, till someone else is available comes up I guess.

Also someone just offered me El Shawaary for 4 million? Good to buy?[/quote']

Yeah,could be next big thing,especially because he is in Milan now. :)

Cool thanks man ! There isn't anything above 90 available' date=' and Van Bommel will stay 92 for a few months atleast, till someone else is available comes up I guess.

Also someone just offered me El Shawaary for 4 million? Good to buy?[/quote']

He could eventually start for Milan, but for now probably cups really.

He impressed for Padova, was good for Italian youth teams, so a bright future it seems/ If you have plenty of money, do it. He is long term prospect more than short term riser though.:)

You could always buy the guy, then loan him out during the season, or just play him in cup games only, perhaps?

I just need a knee-jerk reaction to this offer:

Zlatan Ibrahimovic (my highest rated player) in exchange for Mesut Ozil and Fernando Torres

I'm very tempted :)

You could always buy the guy' date=' then loan him out during the season, or just play him in cup games only, perhaps?

Zlatan Ibrahimovic (my highest rated player) in exchange for Mesut Ozil and Fernando Torres

I'm very tempted :)[/quote']

Wow,great deal if you are getting Ozil and Torres. :D

You could always buy the guy' date=' then loan him out during the season, or just play him in cup games only, perhaps?

Who are your wingers?

Take it now before the guy realise's how much of a 'Dee, Dee, Dee' he is

Currently Ivica Olic and Mirko Vucinic' date=' with Miguel Danny, Iraola and Altintop as the main backup, so Ozil would improve the team in that respect![/quote']

Big time ! go for it ! personally in my game I am ready to pay 55 mill for Ozil, but that guy wont sell !

Btw how is Miguel Danny, havnt followed Zenit's matches, worth a buy? cos one of the clubs has no manager and it has Reina, Rossi, Van Bommel, Danny as its best players.

I already have Frey so not short on the keepers front. Have made a bid for Bommel. Once that goes through I can go for one of Danny or Rossi, with Rossi having high interest. My wingers are Xabi Prieto and Pedro Leon ( on loan). Danny would replace one of them. While Rossi would play as a AM behind Llorente instead of Dzagoev (also on loan).

Big time ! go for it ! personally in my game I am ready to pay 55 mill for Ozil' date='[/b'] but that guy wont sell !

Btw how is Miguel Danny, havnt followed Zenit's matches, worth a buy? cos one of the clubs has no manager and it has Reina, Rossi, Van Bommel, Danny as its best players.

I already have Frey so not short on the keepers front. Have made a bid for Bommel. Once that goes through I can go for one of Danny or Rossi, with Rossi having high interest. My wingers are Xabi Prieto and Pedro Leon ( on loan). Danny would replace one of them. While Rossi would play as a AM behind Llorente instead of Dzagoev (also on loan).

I) wouldn't let Ozil go for 55M either, I managed to sell Diego for 37M, as for the second part get Reina, Van Bommel and Rossi, don't worry about Danny, Frey won't stay 90+ for long

I) wouldn't let Ozil go for 55M either' date=' I managed to sell Diego for 37M, as for the second part get Reina, Van Bommel and Rossi, don't worry about Danny, Frey won't stay 90+ for long[/quote']

Yeah true on Ozil, he is worth more, was just giving a shot ! Hmm, Once Bommel goes through people will realise about the club and there are like 7 interested in Rossi, I will put around 26ish on Rossi and then on Reina I guess. Will sell Frey and keep Boruc as back up then.