Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

thanks for all the replies. Thing is im trying to downsize first team because gourcuff is unhappy at lack of games because there is nasri and iniesta ahead of him in same position. I play with two dms and have busquets' date=' alonso, song and m'vila and essien who play there and again there are concenrns with some of these players. The other manager said i could have fabregas for bale and aguero. Bale doesnt make it in my squad and aguero is on the bench. My other

strikers are torres, messi, benzema, pato and higuain. Benzema and higuain i play on wings alternately as i play a 4-2-3-1.[/quote']

Try aguero + gourcuff

I made a offer for 6 million plus Gonzalalez for de jong (manchester city)

He counterd me with 25 million cash is not worth much in the set up.

Should i accept. :)

£25 million is a good deal

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

That's a great deal, getting any high rated player for cash is awesome, I'm getting Hamsik for 36.somethingorother Million from a muppet of a manager, and if cash isn't worth much, just spend it all :D

is this in our gw? :rolleyes: if yes i congrat you m8 ;) I've been on pm trying to get that manager to do deals but he wont budge. :o

I have had a deal:

I have been offered Holtby for lukaku

Matip + Draxler for Mavuba

These deals are for the long term

I own Mavuba and Lukaku

I would not do the first one. Lukaku will be a better play in the future plus he is younger too. I also wouldn't really do the second either unless you're desperate for a striker. You could do better than Matip (I take it you mean Joel Matip?)

Dont do either.
Keep Mavuba and Lukaku.
I would not do the first one. Lukaku will be a better play in the future plus he is younger too. I also wouldn't really do the second either unless you're desperate for a striker. You could do better than Matip (I take it you mean Joel Matip?)

Yh I meant Joel Matip fine I will decline

Thanks guys ;)

MEXES Philippe (92) or ALVES Bruno (92)?

Which one has more chance to evolve?

Mexes for sure. He can perform well with Milan when Nesta retires if he cant fit in anywhere next season, but IMO he will get games at Milan. On the other hand Alves will only drop from now on in Russia.

Nani + 2 mil = Drogba

Nani is mine.

Nice deal for you short term if you have cover for Nani' date=' Dorgba is still a very good striker, and i can't see him dropping below 94, i'd do it if say my highest rated striker was like 91 or 92.

MEXES Philippe (92) or ALVES Bruno (92)?

Which one has more chance to evolve?

Get Mexes, at a better club, and will get playing time.

I wouldn't!!!
Its not worth it when you compare the ages.
Nice deal for you short term if you have cover for Nani' date=' Dorgba is still a very good striker, and i can't see him dropping below 94, i'd do it if say my highest rated striker was like 91 or 92. [/quote']

Pretty much a standard United squad so got Rooney, Berbatov and Hernandez as my strikers and Valencia and Park as wingers.

I was thinking it would be a good deal and if Drogba moves it is likely to be to France or Italy so I would likely have the chance to sell him before he drops.

Thanks btw

Pretty much a standard United squad so got Rooney' date=' Berbatov and Hernandez as my strikers and Valencia and Park as wingers.

I was thinking it would be a good deal and if Drogba moves it is likely to be to France or Italy so I would likely have the chance to sell him before he drops.[/quote']

I'd keep Nani then.

Daniele DE ROSSI + Aaron LENNON = Carles PUYOL.

What do you think? ( best cover for Puyol is Mexes ' date=' but in my starting XI De Rossi will replace Sahin )[/quote']

Your selling Puyol right?.. I would say Good deal , Because Puyol of Barca is in his 30's now despite his rating. n de rossi is a strong CM, Then Lennon is brill on your wing.

Guys I'm stuck on who to buy next!' date=' I'm getting Subotic within the next 24 hours! :D, But i'm stuck on whether i should buy Modric of Cheillini, I could get both if i sell gourcuff, what should i do?[/quote']

Sell Gourcuff and get both ... Gourcuff might be able to get his 92 back next season, but He'll never go higher then 92 !

Daniele DE ROSSI + Aaron LENNON = Carles PUYOL.

What do you think? ( best cover for Puyol is Mexes ' date=' but in my starting XI De Rossi will replace Sahin )[/quote']

I'd keep Puyol mate, as Sahin will rise if he gets time for Madrid, and Puyol is safe at 96, De Rossi could drop to 93 and Lennon probably won't rise :)