lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Fábio COENTRAO for 30million. Im getting coentrao would be a 1st teamer in defence.

And how good are the players in the list going to be in the future as i can only buy 2 of them

MIYAICHI, Ryo

VINICIUS, Silva

MATIP, Joël

SØRENSEN, Frederik

PEDRO, João

Fábio COENTRAO for 30million. Im getting coentrao would be a 1st teamer in defence.

And how good are the players in the list going to be in the future as i can only buy 2 of them

MIYAICHI' date=' Ryo

VINICIUS, Silva

MATIP, Joël

SØRENSEN, Frederik

PEDRO, João[/quote']

I'd never pay 30 million for Coentrao but that's simply because I dislike the player , so don't listen to me about him lol.

Out of the following i can guarantee you that the majority of everyone will say Miyaichi, but I disagree, I don't think he's really got what it takes to cope with the game in England.

Out of them I'd go for Either Matip or Sörensen ... Pedro is a little outsider that needs a few more seasons before he'll become really good.

Have to disagree with you elohim,miyaichi is great! fayernoort are begging to loan him again.and if he stays at arsenal he could do what wilshere did! maybe im biased but he is awesome,check him on youtube if you dont believe.

Have to disagree with you elohim' date='miyaichi is great! fayernoort are begging to loan him again.and if he stays at arsenal he could do what wilshere did! maybe im biased but he is awesome,check him on youtube if you dont believe.[/quote']

I never said he wasnt talented, i simply stated that i disbelieved that He'd cope with the game in England, a statement I've said about Lionel Messi several times, the game in PL is brutal compared to other leauges ...

Got another one for you lot, tough one this is cause i know how good canales is but coentrao is good :)

Birmingham City have made an offer to Manchester United for Fábio COENTRAO of £3,000,000 plus Lorenzo DE SILVESTRI and Sergio CANALES

Im manutd :)

MIYAICHI' date=' Ryo

VINICIUS, Silva

MATIP, Joël

SØRENSEN, Frederik

PEDRO, João[/quote']

coentrao for 30mil is worth the price....asfor the youngster...go for miyaichi

MIYAICHI' date=' Ryo

VINICIUS, Silva

MATIP, Joël

SØRENSEN, Frederik

PEDRO, João[/quote']

Yeah,good deal,go for Coentrao.

I would go for Miyaichi and Sorensen probably. :)

ive posted way too many times on this today but i want others opinions...

Gary cahill + Lucas = fletcher

yes or no.. ill be getting fletcher?

Well it depends if you have cover for cahill, fletch is a safe 92, long time if Lucas will ever reach that rating, so i think its a good deal to get a 92 rated player, if you have cover for cahill

ive posted way too many times on this today but i want others opinions...

Gary cahill + Lucas = fletcher

yes or no.. ill be getting fletcher?

That's a good deal, Lucas won't go any higher and Cahill isn't exactly the worlds best defender, and Fletcher is a good safe 92 :)

I would keep Kaka unless you need a DM. Mascherano wont rise IMO and Kaka may drop but he will stay at a higher rating than Mascherano for a while.

after seeing mascherano play well at CB for barca in the champions league final im thinking he has potential to rise... while kaka can only go down... but ive got alonso and schweinstiger

would you swap Ricardo KAKA for Javier MASCHERANO?

Depends really if you need a DM or a CM, as Kaka will probably drop but Mascherano might, I'd personally keep Kaka unless I really needed a more defensive guy.

You should maybe ask for cash though :)

Depends really if you need a DM or a CM' date=' as Kaka will probably drop but Mascherano might, I'd personally keep Kaka unless I really needed a more defensive guy.

You should maybe ask for cash though :)[/quote']

yeah maybe mascherano + 10 mil for kaka ?

i tend to play 352 with alonso, schweinsteiger and kaka as my central midfield. kaka with an arrow forward... here are his stats

season---------------------App---GS-ASis-MoM-AvP

3 Real Madrid Division 1 17 (0)-2---2-----1--7.35

2 Real Madrid Division 1 30 (1)-10--5-----2--7.88

1 Real Madrid Division 1 34 (1)-6---5-----5--7.51

so far this season not great

yeah maybe mascherano + 10 mil for kaka ?

i tend to play 352 with alonso' date=' schweinsteiger and kaka as my central midfield. kaka with an arrow forward... here are his stats

season---------------App--GS--ASis---MoM---AvP

3 Real Madrid Division 1 17 (0) 2 2 1 7.35

2 Real Madrid Division 1 30 (1) 10 5 2 7.88

1 Real Madrid Division 1 34 (1) 6 5 5 7.51[/quote']

He's been playing well then :)

What can 10M get you in your gameworld?