lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

He is a Safe 91 Mate. If you have cover for Carvahlo then do it.

Thanks!

I wouldnt do that mate...Carvalho is a safe 93

But it's in a GC, my keeper is only 88 rated and a CB is easy to replace, a GK is hard because there are few 90+ rated. (also the age factor)

Neymar is on my bench. I play Benzema and Falcao for now, with Lukaku, Naymar and Bendtner the most likely subs at F.

My D is Pique, T. Silva and Sakho/Westermann/Badstuber/T. Douglas.

It's a young squad, with Pedro, Ozil and Hazard.

But we can't seem to win a **** title.

I would be getting Vidic.

And 33 million buys Raul Meireles in this game world. If you're lucky.

Do it, Sakho is a great young defender but he's staying in France for another year, he'll be lucky to get to 91, Neymar could move but will he get game-time, I think he'll adapt quickly, especially if he goes to Spain and with both Real and Barca lining him up, he's primed for a decent rating SM wise, but then again that could take years, and Vidic is currently the joint top rated defender in SM, one of the best defenders in the world,, I would do the deal, though I would try and lessen the cash offered, maybe 20-25M

Do it' date=' Sakho is a great young defender but he's staying in France for another year, he'll be lucky to get to 91, Neymar could move but will he get game-time, I think he'll adapt quickly, especially if he goes to Spain and with both Real and Barca lining him up, he's primed for a decent rating SM wise, but then again that could take years, and Vidic is currently the joint top rated defender in SM, one of the best defenders in the world,, I would do the deal, though I would try and lessen the cash offered, maybe 20-25M[/quote']

Finally someone who agrees with me.

Neymar is class player,but I am not so sure that he can get 96 anytime soon.

Neymar is class player' date='but I am not so sure that he can get 96 anytime soon.[/quote']

I've been saying all along that Neymar is talented but wont get a high rating in a heartbeat :P

this is what i keep telling myself. every bid i make' date=' the manager counters with X + X + Naymar. it's driving me mad.[/quote']

You haven't got a bad defence as it is. I concur with everyone else keep Neymar and even Sakho I rate very highly, he will soon be a starter for your team IMO alongside Thiago and Pique (assuming you play 3 CBs, looking at that squad).

...Maybe not for Vidic but I'd be looking to use the likes of Westermann, Bendtner and maybe Douglas in deals to improve your team (if you haven't already thought of that :P)

Neymar is class player' date='but I am not so sure that he can get 96 anytime soon.[/quote']

I've been saying all along that Neymar is talented but wont get a high rating in a heartbeat :P

IF Neymar does fulfill his potential though, I doubt there would be a bigger regret to have in the next few years on SM :P I remember the old threads regarding many of the South American talent which people let go too early, ie Aguero, Kaka, etc..

IF Neymar does fulfill his potential though' date=' I doubt there would be a bigger regret to have in the next few years on SM :P I remember the old threads regarding many of the South American talent which people let go too early, ie Aguero, Kaka, etc..[/quote']

Neymar will most likely fulfill his potential in the next few years ... but It'll take some time, first he need to adapt to the leauge he goes too, then he needs to get regular game time, and then he need to produce goals while still be good on a NT basis.

I think everyone is aware of the Raw talent that IS Silva Neymar ... the question is if he can cope with it, or let it become a problem like with Ronaldinho, partying, don't caring about rules etc,

Neymar needs to go to a club where he can grow, not only as a player, but as a person aswell ... the football world does not need another Balotelli !

alright.. taking in mind alexis sanchez is at external so i could offer anyone form my squad.. who would u suggest?

Honestly? I'd let go of Hart or Badstuber. Considering Lloris & Hart are both young and the fact you don't need 2 90+ goalkeepers should make it easier. Badstuber on the other hand, has dipped in form and is considerably down the pecking order in you squad. And if your setup isn't too competitive you can always buy him back if you see him improve next season at Bayern.

Neymar will most likely fulfill his potential in the next few years ... but It'll take some time' date=' first he need to adapt to the leauge he goes too, then he needs to get regular game time, and then he need to produce goals while still be good on a NT basis.

I think everyone is aware of the Raw talent that IS Silva Neymar ... the question is if he can cope with it, or let it become a problem like with Ronaldinho, partying, don't caring about rules etc,

Neymar needs to go to a club where he can grow, not only as a player, but as a person aswell ... the football world does not need another Balotelli ![/font']

agree, I think he'll do a Robinho, and after watching him stomp on that other player, he is headed down the same road as Robinho, skilled player with a foul attitude and even bigger ego

Honestly? I'd let go of Hart or Badstuber. Considering Lloris & Hart are both young and the fact you don't need 2 90+ goalkeepers should make it easier. Badstuber on the other hand' date=' has dipped in form and is considerably down the pecking order in you squad. And if your setup isn't too competitive you can always buy him back if you see him improve next season at Bayern.[/quote']

IMO Hart > Lloris ... Hart is without a doubt one of the worlds 10 best GK's already, and theres no doubt in my mind that He will be THEE best one in a few years !

I agree with you on Badstuber ... His form has declined extremely during the latter part of the season !

Honestly? I'd let go of Hart or Badstuber. Considering Lloris & Hart are both young and the fact you don't need 2 90+ goalkeepers should make it easier. Badstuber on the other hand' date=' has dipped in form and is considerably down the pecking order in you squad. And if your setup isn't too competitive you can always buy him back if you see him improve next season at Bayern.[/quote']

if sanchez is at external just use money to buy him...hart is very goood...he has just won the golden glove award..from the hand or cech,van der sar, reina etc...bastuber will fullfill his potential soon so kip him as well haha

Balotelli + Gyan or Neymar?

Gyan + Neymar ! :D

agree' date=' I think he'll do a Robinho, and after watching him stomp on that other player, he is headed down the same road as Robinho, skilled player with a foul attitude and even bigger ego[/quote']

Yeah, but Robinho has matured ALOT over the last year ... atleast IMO ... Or perhaps It's the fact that he's gotten the childish Ibra next to him that enjoys kicking people that makes him look so grown up :rolleyes::P

IMO Hart > Lloris ... Hart is without a doubt one of the worlds 10 best GK's already' date=' and theres no doubt in my mind that He will be THEE best one in a few years !

I agree with you on Badstuber ... His form has declined extremely during the latter part of the season ![/font']

Agreed, i would definately take Hart over Lloris any day of the week. Hart is a brilliant keeper already and will only improve, much better than Lloris.

On a side note i'd love it if Neymar chose to go to Anzhi, even though i actualy have him in one of my teams, everyone would be more than willing to off load him then :D

if sanchez is at external just use money to buy him...hart is very goood...he has just won the golden glove award..from the hand or cech' date='van der sar, reina etc...bastuber will fullfill his potential soon so kip him as well haha[/quote']

Nah Badstuber is an average defender, not better than a 91 I think, I'd use Badstuber to get Sanchez, simple as.

Agreed' date=' i would definately take Hart over Lloris any day of the week. Hart is a brilliant keeper already and will only improve, much better than Lloris.[/quote']

Yeah, Sven-Göran Eriksson knew what he did when he let Hart start before Isaksson during Eriksson's managerial career at City :P

On a side note i'd love it if Neymar chose to go to Anzhi' date=' even though i actualy have him in one of my teams, everyone would be more than willing to off load him then :D[/quote']

Lol ... Neymar would defo be the biggest star of the Russian leauge !! But i think this is highly unlikely !

Unless he gets 300 million a month ofc :rolleyes::D

Gyan + Neymar ! :D

Yeah' date=' but Robinho has matured ALOT over the last year ... atleast IMO ... Or perhaps It's the fact that he's gotten the childish Ibra next to him that enjoys kicking people that makes him look so grown up :rolleyes::P[/font']

No Robinho does seem to have matured a little bit, hasn't spoken out, hasn't been in the news, which can only be a good thing, but he's 27, will it take Neymar that long to mature as well?

No Robinho does seem to have matured a little bit' date=' hasn't spoken out, hasn't been in the news, which can only be a good thing, but he's 27, will it take Neymar that long to mature as well?[/quote']

If it does ..... I pity the team that buys him and the manager that needs to train him :D

Gyan + Balotelli or Neymar?

mixing the deal isn't an option.

I would have Neymar mate... Apparently 5 teams have met his £40M+ Pricetag, thats Man city, chelsea, real and Barca and somebody else, so hes likely to be off to a big club soon.