Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have been offered to purchase David Luiz for 20 mill.

Have about 85 mill, we're in our 8-9th season so most of the players are snapped up. Usually play with a 3 man defense. Already have Srna, Albiol, Coentrao, Badtsuber, Van der Wiel and others but I'm thinking Luiz may be worth the money since I expect he and Thiago Silva to lead Brazil's defense in the coming years.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Have about 85 mill' date=' we're in our 8-9th season so most of the players are snapped up. Usually play with a 3 man defense. Already have Srna, Albiol, Coentrao, Badtsuber, Van der Wiel and others but I'm thinking Luiz may be worth the money since I expect he and Thiago Silva to lead Brazil's defense in the coming years.[/quote']

Only needed to read the first line. Bargain!

Haha' date=' Ok thanks mate, n that 'Camporese guy is a young Florentina defender, decent prospect aswell I think :)

Cheers mate thats helped me a lot :), and I do need Hummels or Subotic !... My main centre backs are getting old, Terry and Ferdinand... Pepe is at Inter Milan, Should I buy him back?.. I heard he might get his 94 rating back, is that true?[/quote']

hahaha

i think if he played next season same as this season he may get it, if u want get him back or here are some defenders

hummels

subotic

david luiz

vidal

jerome boateng ( if he moved to bayern )

kompany

vertonghen

cahill , gary

ranocchia

zapata

varane

and btw u need an RB so look above who can play RB if none of them then :

van der weil

abate

beck

otamendi

rafinha

LB :

david luiz ( mentioned above )

coentrao

i know it's long but hope it helps you :)

Have about 85 mill' date=' we're in our 8-9th season so most of the players are snapped up. Usually play with a 3 man defense. Already have Srna, Albiol, Coentrao, Badtsuber, Van der Wiel and others but I'm thinking Luiz may be worth the money since I expect he and Thiago Silva to lead Brazil's defense in the coming years.[/quote']

two words

DO IT :)

Sergio busquets and khedira for fabregas.

Wo is getting the better deal?

Personally I would keep Busquets and Khedira (if you have them).

Busquets is a great player,very young,regular starter for Spain,who can rise over 94.

Same with Khedira,he is rated 91,regular starter for His NT,and if he wasnt injured He would be rated 92 for sure.

While Fabregas is also great player,but it seems that he will stay in Arsenal,or if he moves to Barca I am pretty sure that he wont play in first eleven. :)

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Personally I would keep Busquets and Khedira (if you have them).

Busquets is a great player' date='very young,regular starter for Spain,who can rise over 94.

Same with Khedira,he is rated 91,regular starter for His NT,and if he wasnt injured He would be rated 92 for sure.

While Fabregas is also great player,but it seems that he will stay in Arsenal,or if he moves to Barca I am pretty sure that he wont play in first eleven. :)[/quote']

NariN you are very gentle.. please respondeat to my questions?

I have jeremy menez..

I would change him, wiht one between

Hamsik, Marin, Diego Ribas, Pjanic.

Menez advice me to sell???

Who buy between these in its place??

I have need also a small description of 5 playars

Thanks

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

NariN you are very gentle.. please respondeat to my questions?

I have jeremy menez..

I would change him' date=' wiht one between

Hamsik, Marin, Diego Ribas, Pjanic.

Menez advice me to sell???

Who buy between these in its place??

I have need also a small description of 5 playars

Thanks[/quote']

I have to go soon,so I dont have time for Decription,but I would sell him for Hamsik,that is for sure.

He is linked with Milan,and I am pretty sure that he will end up there,where he can deff rise over 91. :)

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have to go soon' date='so I dont have time for Decription,but I would sell him for Hamsik,that is for sure.

He is linked with Milan,and I am pretty sure that he will end up there,where he can deff rise over 91. :)[/quote']

The next time, you can write a me, the description of 5 players?

well i think he is ' date='

i am not saying by a big margin, and i am not saying the others aren't good they are all great like wilshere gotze ........ etc but i think he's alittle bit better than all of them i mean his personal skills, ball control , dribbling, shooting ... are perfect don't u watch the brazilian league ??[/quote']

I do watch the Brazilian leauge, but not more then a few games every week.

I've said this countless of times mate, to alot of other forumers, there's no point in starting an argument about who has the better opinion.

You say Neymar is the best young player/talent in the world, i say he is not, let's leave it at that shall we ? :rolleyes:

I do watch the Brazilian leauge' date=' but not more then a few games every week.

I've said this countless of times mate, to alot of other forumers, there's no point in starting an argument about who has the better opinion.

You say Neymar is the best young player/talent in the world, i say he is not, let's leave it at that shall we ? :rolleyes:[/font']

yup it's ok :)

Going back to an earlier deal' date=' is it worth giving up Bale for Wilshere?

And does Badstuber + L.Gustavo for De Rossi worth it for De Rossi. Neither are starters.[/quote']

I would do it i don't like Bale he is so hyped up I think he is overrated but thats just my opinion Wilshere is a much better prospect so Yeah I would do it.

I would get Rossi even at 93 he is so much better than those two.

Going back to an earlier deal' date=' is it worth giving up Bale for Wilshere?

[/quote']

I would do it i don't like Bale he is so hyped up I think he is overrated but thats just my opinion Wilshere is a much better prospect so Yeah I would do it.

I would get Rossi even at 93 he is so much better than those two.

Yes Banterman' date=' It's worth giving up Bale for Wilshere, if you need a CM over a LB/LM.

I'm a huge fan of both Tottenham AND Gareth Bale, BUT, He's not very " top " prospect that everyone said after his explosive appearances during the last season.

He's injured too often, and he only really has his speed and ball control to rely on, Bale is a star, and one of the fastest wingers in the world, theres no doubt about it, but if you're talking about future, then I'd say Wilshere has the brightest one.

He's going to be a complete superstar ! I've been following him since he was 15 and his development has been AMAZING ! So go for Wilshere over Bale mate ![/font']

And does Badstuber + L.Gustavo for De Rossi worth it for De Rossi. Neither are starters.

Badstuber does not deserve his current rating ... he's worth a 89 at most IMO' date=' Gustavo has great potential, but De Rossi is a good and already established player, if you don't need Badstuber or Gustavo for depth and you're in need of De Rossi, then I'd go through with the deal ![/font']

My Luiz Gustavo for Darren Fletcher?

If you're looking for a good player to improve you're squad right now then yes' date=' if you're looking long term then NO ![/font']

Yes Banterman' date=' It's worth giving up Bale for Wilshere, if you need a CM over a LB/LM.

I'm a huge fan of both Tottenham AND Gareth Bale, BUT, He's not very " top " prospect that everyone said after his explosive appearances during the last season.

He's injured too often, and he only really has his speed and ball control to rely on, Bale is a star, and one of the fastest wingers in the world, theres no doubt about it, but if you're talking about future, then I'd say Wilshere has the brightest one. [/quote']]

great reply, thanks!

Badstuber does not deserve his current rating ... he's worth a 89 at most IMO, Gustavo has great potential, but De Rossi is a good and already established player, if you don't need Badstuber or Gustavo for depth and you're in need of De Rossi, then I'd go through with the deal !

I wouldn't say I "need" De Rossi, but he would improve my first team, i think I'll make the bid, cheers again!

If you're looking for a good player to improve you're squad right now then yes, if you're looking long term then NO !

Another one from me.

:o

Im looking to bring in Krasic (91) + Ayew (89) for one my favoured teams in a Gold Championship. Since winning the league in the first season, iv struggled as of late, im not one of the traditionally big teams but iv got a good team together.

In order to improve it, and my second 11, im looking to offer out players who i bought in for cash or who are unwanted.

To bring in Krasic + Ayew i would have to part with:

Bochetti (89)

Donovan (88)

Jones (88)

Shawcross (88)

+ De Bruyne (85)

Thats a good deal right ?

Dont know why im stalling. Need some reassurance.