Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My Luiz Gustavo for Darren Fletcher?

Yup' date='good deal.

Another one from me.

:o

Im looking to bring in Krasic (91) + Ayew (89) for one my favoured teams in a Gold Championship. Since winning the league in the first season, iv struggled as of late, im not one of the traditionally big teams but iv got a good team together.

In order to improve it, and my second 11, im looking to offer out players who i bought in for cash or who are unwanted.

To bring in Krasic + Ayew i would have to part with:

Bochetti (89)

Donovan (88)

Jones (88)

Shawcross (88)

+ De Bruyne (85)

Thats a good deal right ?

Dont know why im stalling. Need some reassurance.

Krasic - great player,he was brilliant when he got 91,now he isnt so effective like before,but still great player,and it seems that Juve will bring some great players this summer,so Krasic can rise over 91.

Ayew is also good player,very young,and deff can rise in future.

Donovan - playing in "poor" club,and he is already 29 years old,and can only drop in future.

Shawcross,young player,decent one,but I doubt that he will be next big star,in Stoke he is stuck on 88,maybe he can rise to 89,but nothing more then that in his current club.

Bruyne is decent young player,who can rise in future,I would try to keep him,but if this is the only way that you can get Krasic and Ayew I would personally go for it.

For Long term this is pretty good deal for both clubs,because they are getting Shawcross and Bruyne who can rise in future,and you are also getting two great players who can rise in future as well.

If you have depth and if you dont use these players that you are giving,then I would go for it. :)

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Yup' date='good deal.

Krasic - great player,he was brilliant when he got 91,now he isnt so effective like before,but still great player,and it seems that Juve will bring some great players this summer,so Krasic can rise over 91.

Ayew is also good player,very young,and deff can rise in future.

Donovan - playing in "poor" club,and he is already 29 years old,and can only drop in future.

Shawcross,young player,decent one,but I doubt that he will be next big star,in Stoke he is stuck on 88,maybe he can rise to 89,but nothing more then that in his current club.

Bruyne is decent young player,who can rise in future,I would try to keep him,but if this is the only way that you can get Krasic and Ayew I would personally go for it.

For Long term this is pretty good deal for both clubs,because they are getting Shawcross and Bruyne who can rise in future,and you are also getting two great players who can rise in future as well.

If you have depth and if you dont use these players that you are giving,then I would go for it. :)[/quote']

Hamsik, Marin, Diego Ribas, Pjanic, Menez

I have need also a small description of 5 playars

Thanks NariN

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hamsik' date=' Marin, Diego Ribas, Pjanic, Menez

I have need also a small description of 5 playars

Thanks NariN[/quote']

Hamsik - good player,linked with milan,young,and can rise over 91.

Diego - WAS a good player,now he has a lot of problems with Wolsburg,and If he keeps it up like this,he will just keep dropping.

Marin - good player,linked with some good clubs,had a terrible season with Werder,can rise over 90 only if he moves to some better club.

Pjanic - good young player,linked with Lazio,he isnt getting Change in Lyon and because of that I cannot see him rising.

Menez - good player,had a decent season,and can rise in future.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hamsik - good player' date='linked with milan,young,and can rise over 91.

Diego - WAS a good player,now he has a lot of problems with Wolsburg,and If he keeps it up like this,he will just keep dropping.

Marin - good player,linked with some good clubs,had a terrible season with Werder,can rise over 90 only if he moves to some better club.

Pjanic - good young player,linked with Lazio,he isnt getting Change in Lyon and because of that I cannot see him rising.

Menez - good player,had a decent season,and can rise in future.[/quote']

1)Hamsik

2) Marin/Menez???

3)

4)Pjanic

5)Diego

lars bender is available from an unmanaged team' date=' should I snap him up?[/quote']

Yeah,snap him.

Modric + Bale for Sneijder?

Do it if you are getting Sneijder.

should i sell Aguero for 10 million Llorente and turan its a gold championship and my squad is a bit small

Nah,I would keep Aguero.

lars bender is available from an unmanaged team' date=' should I snap him up?[/quote']

I would buy him - a great talented player.

Modric + Bale for Sneijder?

I would go for Sneijder.

should i sell Aguero for 10 million Llorente and turan its a gold championship and my squad is a bit small

I would keep Aguero - don't think Llorente and Turan will ever reach Agureo's rating.