Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Are you buying or selling Falcao?

If BUYING - 30mil.

If SELLING - None.

I have Falcao and I keep getting this lame offers for him,I am in this game for 2 years,I never posted on the forum I think but now I was just trying to to see if I am crazy or not.

I am so sick of these people.They are going to make me quit the game.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

I have Falcao and I keep getting this lame offers for him' date='I am in this game for 2 years,I never posted on the forum I think but now I was just trying to to see if I am crazy or not.

I am so sick of these people.They are going to make me quit the game.[/quote']

Just make him unavailable for transfer

Should I;

A) Sell Mata, to buy either Park/A.Young/Menez, and use the remaining cash to, sell Bonucci to buy Mexes/Bruno Alves

B) Sell Malouda to buy Menez, and use the remaining cash to sell Bonucci and buy Mexes

C) Sell Malouda, and buy Young.

D) Sell Kalou to buy Jeffren/Ben Arfa/other 86+ rated cheap striker, and use the remaining cash to sell Bonucci and buy Mexes/Bruno Alves

Team;

Cesar

Westermann - Sakho - A.Cole

Xabi Alonso

Mata - Hernanes - Moutinho - Malouda

Dzeko - Di Natale

2nd line up

Fletcher

Bonucci - Ruiz - Boateng

M'vila

Hazard - K.P Boateng - Kagawa - A.Johnson

Kalou - Sturridge

Should I;

A) Sell Mata' date=' to buy either Park/A.Young/Menez, and use the remaining cash to, sell Bonucci to buy Mexes/Bruno Alves

B) Sell Malouda to buy Menez, and use the remaining cash to sell Bonucci and buy Mexes

D) Sell Kalou to buy Jeffren/Ben Arfa/other 86+ rated cheap striker, and use the remaining cash to sell Bonucci and buy Mexes/Bruno Alves

Team;

[center']Cesar

Xabi Alonso

Dzeko - Di Natale[/center]

2nd line up

Fletcher

Bonucci - Ruiz - Boateng

M'vila

Kalou - Sturridge

i would do option c and d

Should I;

A) Sell Mata' date=' to buy either Park/A.Young/Menez, and use the remaining cash to, sell Bonucci to buy Mexes/Bruno Alves

Team;

[center']Cesar

Xabi Alonso

Dzeko - Di Natale[/center]

2nd line up

Fletcher

Bonucci - Ruiz - Boateng

M'vila

Kalou - Sturridge

I would do 'D' mate

Thanks' date=' about a 4mil budget.

And thanks Jack, :)

If I do D, I could still sell Malouda to buy Young, Menez or Park,...[/quote']

you can get

paloschi

sturridge

petersen

callejon

diego costa

patrick herrmann

carroll (in some game worlds 5 million i got him for 4 million)

stephan el shaarawi ( hot prospect)

hope this helps you :)

Alonso and Sahin = Sneijder?

Im trying to get Sneijder.

No' date=' I would'nt do that deal, Alonso is one of the best CM/DM's in the World... Sahin as not long moved to Real and could really show whats hes made of next season if he gets in the team... I think your giving a little too much !

[b']I wouldnt[/b]

No' date=' I would'nt do that deal, Alonso is one of the best CM/DM's in the World... Sahin as not long moved to Real and could really show whats hes made of next season if he gets in the team... I think your giving a little too much !

[b']I wouldnt[/b]

nope keep your players.

Okay what if I propose an offer of Kaka and Sahin instead? I have not put in an offer for Sneijder yet.

Could you offer somebody else with Kaka' date=' Its just if Sahin is a regular for Madrid he could rise.. Maybe up to 93 at the end of next season.....[/quote']

I dont really want to offer anyone else. All I can offer is Sahin, Lukaku or Muller and Muller isnt going anywhere. Lukaku might be too less on top. My other midfielders are too highly rated to offer on top.

a bit confused

is gary cahill worth giving up raul gonzalez

i mean will he move to a bigger club or not i am tired of these news that tell you one day yes and the other no

another thing is ryo miaychi worth 2 million ??

Miyaichi is worth it for 2M

Get Cahill. Im confident he will come to Arsenal and anyway its better to have a 25yr old than a 34 yr old who will only drop from now.

Noboa for:

Poli (heavily linked to Inter)

Asamoah

Chantome

Rakitic

Obi Mikel

How good is Noboa? I know a lot about the first 2 but the last 3 I can't say I know all that much about.

never heard of noboa.

never heard of chantome.

rakitic has potential, good ball control but he's a little bit nervous. Like can't trust himself.

mikel is a quality DM but at chelsea it's really difficult to get good game time with essien around. that's why he's not rising.

Noboa for:

Poli (heavily linked to Inter)

Asamoah

Chantome

Rakitic

Obi Mikel

How good is Noboa? I know a lot about the first 2 but the last 3 I can't say I know all that much about.

I'd go for Asamoah personally, fairly solid for Udinese, not sure if he'll stay there for next season, if so he'll be playing CL, which unless he stuffs up, will only help him, plus he's a regular for Ghana