Yes

Depends on position tbh' date=' tough one

Yes[/quote']

1 - no

2 - no

3 - yes

4 - yes

5 - no

1.Lloris is younger and IMO better then Cech.

2.Sakho is a great talent' date=' and PSG has something great going with this re-building phase they're in ... I'd keep Sakho tbh mate !

3.That's an easy one mate ! Moutinho all the way ! He's a more established and experienced player !

4.Modric > Valencia anyday mate !! Modric will always be better and higher rated then Valencia.

5.Suarez will most likely be one of the best players in PL next season ... while Rossi will perhaps be good in La Liga ... quite an easy one this aswell ![/font']

conflicting info much :P:D

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Few transfers im thinking of.

LLoris for Cech

Sakho for Hummels

S. Bender for Moutinho

Valencia for Modric

Suarez for Rossi

I'll be getting the ones in bold :) Opinions please

Cech is a safe 94 for a while to come, I don't think Lloris will get any higher ay Lyon, where he seems happy to be.

Hummels could have rose to 92 last season, top talent.

Sakho is good as well, but Hummels is slightly ahead, SM wise.

Moutinho is higher rated, and will be, for a good while.

Tough one as I said, Modric will probs get a position change to CM/AM soon IMO.

Rossi is an excellent striker, linked to Barce etc.

I think he is a better player than Suarez.

Ballack + Miranda for Moutinho I'd say mate.

Moutinho can get 93/94 if he goes to chelsea ! .... Sahin still has alot to proove if you ask me !

Cheers for that, i'll hold the Sahin deal in mind for plan B! (not the singer :D )

Cech is a safe 94 for a while to come' date=' I don't think Lloris will get any higher ay Lyon, where he seems happy to be.

Hummels could have rose to 92 last season, top talent.

Sakho is good as well, but Hummels is slightly ahead, SM wise.

Moutinho is higher rated, and will be, for a good while.

Tough one as I said, Modric will probs get a position change to CM/AM soon IMO.

Rossi is an excellent striker, linked to Barce etc.

I think he is a better player than Suarez.[/quote']

if moutinho goes to chelski n plays, he should be able to get a rise :) but there a few slightly younger options

goood thinking on modric there :)

rossi deal's a tough one

So you would both not do the deal?

I can not really get any other players from the City manager' date=' I have tried Gotze instead of Balotelli but no :P[/quote']

is there any other players to buy in the gameworld?

is it rather competitive?

cos i would seriously not do the deal

maybe buy some young players to grow your squad

So you would both not do the deal?

I can not really get any other players from the City manager' date=' I have tried Gotze instead of Balotelli but no :P[/quote']

No i would not ^^ Gyan is very good I'll give you that ... Balotelli has his moments ... but Balotelli is too immature to even be considered a good class player ... he needs to grow on so many levels as a person before he can start to evolve as a player !

Do you need the depth or you're just unhappy with Hulk ? :P

Piatti

Wijnaldum

Gouffran

Ya Konan

buying one of them for backup winger !

Wich one and why ?

I'd go for Ya Konan but I won't say why because you won't sell me Sakho. :P Sell me Sakho and I'll give you the reason. Now, that's quite fair, isn't it? :) Btw, is this for WC11019? :P

I'd go for Ya Konan but I won't say why because you won't sell me Sakho. :P Sell me Sakho and I'll give you the reason. Now' date=' that's quite fair, isn't it? :) Btw, is this for WC11019? :P[/quote']

Yes this is for our WC mate ^^

and stop pestering me about Sakho :P I've already rejected you're bid !

A manager just made me a bit for kalou of 13mill i'm going to accept it cause it's very good offer and i don't think kalou has great future !! for his replacement i was thinking to buying soldado but after a bit search i find that negredo is in unmanaged team . Who of these 2 to buy?Same money cost both of them about 11mill . i can't take any other better rated CF with these money .

A manager just made me a bit for kalou of 13mill i'm going to accept it cause it's very good offer and i don't think kalou has great future !! for his replacement i was thinking to buying soldado but after a bit search i find that negredo is in unmanaged team . Who of these 2 to buy?Same money cost both of them about 11mill . i can't take any other better rated CF with these money .

Buy Negredo.

Lennon for dzagoev? I am getting Dzagoev. Who is better? Is leeboards real age 25? As goal.com stated that he is 25.

Different players, what does your team need more? I'd take Lennon though, fantastic player and plays in a bigger league, Dzagoev needs to move.

Pazzani for Kagawa and Gundagon

Bearing in mind it i do the deal' date=' then the attack: Pazzini,Barrios,Lewandowski and Zidan.

But cm would be: bender,perisic,kehl and maybe gotze if I put jabuk to replace him.

So what do you think should I do it?[/quote']

Pazzini could be 93 by the end of next season, but i'd rather offer Barrios as part of the deal because you don't have enough depth in midfield.

Who do suggest to counter offer along with barrios then?

Tough one really, i wouldn't want to give either Gundogan or Kagawa along with Barrios, PM the other manager and see what he wants :D