• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

What would you say is a good cash only deal for Sidney Sam (89-23)

Depends on if money is actually of use. If it's not and you have loads and he's one of the best players that you can get for cash then anything up to 20m would be good. Also depends on your depth, and if he'll be a starter or not.

I'm trying to get Yaya Toure for ~25m It's kind of competetive league, cash is still usefull, but can't really get a hold of anything better then this bloke for it. (If it goes through, It will have been all my cash going for him)

I have Henderson, Moussa Sissoko, Parejo and P.Jones as CM/DM's

So he would easily fit the squad, actually he'd easily be the best player overall.

Any opinions?

I'm trying to get Yaya Toure for ~25m It's kind of competetive league' date=' cash is still usefull, but can't really get a hold of anything better then this bloke for it. (If it goes through, It will have been all my cash going for him)

I have Henderson, Moussa Sissoko, Parejo and P.Jones as CM/DM's

So he would easily fit the squad, actually he'd easily be the best player overall.

Any opinions?[/quote']

Definitely worth it, he'd be you're stand out cm.

I got a counter offer to swap Pato for my Sahin and Hernandez, but i countered that with Pastore and Forlan for Pato.

1.should i have done the original deal?

2.and would adding money (not very useful for me) into the second deal, still make it ok for me?

also:

Berbatov (93/30) = Schurrle (89/20)

Good Deal? I'd be losing Berbatov...

i can admit to not know much about schurrle, but its very doubtful that he will be higher than berbatov in a years time, so i'd say definitely no to the deal

I got a counter offer to swap Pato for my Sahin and Hernandez' date=' but i countered that with Pastore and Forlan for Pato.

1.should i have done the original deal?

2.and would adding money (not very useful for me) into the second deal, still make it ok for me?

[/quote']

If you need depth, the first deal is a good one, two bright prospects.

The first deal is better than your counter by about a mile.

If you need depth' date=' the first deal is a good one, two bright prospects.

The first deal is better than your counter by about a mile.[/quote']

But he is swapping Sahin and Hernandez and getting Pato in exchange as he says the former two players are his. In that case surely the second deal is better as Forlan, as good as he is, is in his 30s and Pastore needs to go to a bigger club before he can rise further.