Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

But he is swapping Sahin and Hernandez and getting Pato in exchange as he says the former two players are his. In that case surely the second deal is better as Forlan' date=' as good as he is, is in his 30s and Pastore needs to go to a bigger club before he can rise further.[/quote']
sorry i didnt make it clearer but i will be getting Pato in exchange for the other players mentioned

Oh sorry :o

In that case, go through with the second deal.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Definitely worth it' date=' he'd be you're stand out cm.[/quote']

Cheers mate for the quick reply. We'll see what the manager says, even tho he has him transfer listed for slightly above my offer, I'm not very confident that he will accept it.

either way, I'll post again if he wants to negotiate. :)

And again thx.

I've been offered a massive price for my Vidic in one GC, however if I was to accept the offer my first XI CB pairing would be Gallas+Evans. (Could drop Cana back to CB though)..

I tried to get Pepe+Alonso as I'd want a CB, he declined and offered Song+Alonso which I rejected..

He's now offered the huge offer of..

Alonso + Higuain. :o

I've been offered a massive price for my Vidic in one GC' date=' however if I was to accept the offer my first XI CB pairing would be Gallas+Evans. (Could drop Cana back to CB though)..

I tried to get Pepe+Alonso as I'd want a CB, he declined and offered Song+Alonso which I rejected..

Alonso + Higuain. :o[/quote']

Whats the rest of your squad like?

I'd insist on Pepe tbh.

Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Is Mesut Ozil+Aguero= Cristiano Ronaldo or Mesut Ozil+Pedro Rodriguez=Cristiano Ronaldo? I have Cristiano, this will be my counter offer as the other manager makes really bad offer should I ask some money, money isn't too special, but now there is, Benzama for 55millions as I only have 20 so far and can get 18 because of transfers, if I ask a little bit of many I could make an offer of Valencia+20 millions or Pastore+30 Millions, what do you think??

He haave some good players like

Ramos

Chiellini

De gea

Essien

Llorente

A. Cole

Terry

Malouda

Ivanovic

Borja Valero

Navas

He is also interested in Higuain, so what do you think it would be a good deal for me.

I've been offered a massive price for my Vidic in one GC' date=' however if I was to accept the offer my first XI CB pairing would be Gallas+Evans. (Could drop Cana back to CB though)..

I would first try counter with Pepe + Higuain and maybe drop him a line to explain the situation.

If Alonso and Higuain are both going to be first teamers for you I would probably take the deal (that is after he has said no to Pepe + Higuain). Consider then maybe playing a formation with 3 at the back whilst you try sign a cb.

I would ask for Pepe as well,but if Higuain and Alonso would be in your first eleven I would probably do it,if not,then ask for Pepe,if he doesnt wanna to give you Pepe,then reject that bid. :D

An offer to get Santos RAMIRES of £5' date='000,000 plus Álvaro PEREIRA and Michael BALLACK

Sound ok?

Or should i try and get Sahin insted of Ramires?[/quote']

Going for Sahin is risky,I am not so sure will he be a regular starter for Madrid,but still I would take that Risk and go for Sahin,and that deal is good. :D

1.5+ Cavanaghi + Kevin Etuhu for Moussa Sissoko. I am buying Sissoko.

Also should I sell Jovetic? Or is he going to rise? I have got foolish offer like swaps with Mohammed Sissoko and Del Piero + 10 million, but is Jovetic to rise?

1.5+ Cavanaghi + Kevin Etuhu for Moussa Sissoko. I am buying Sissoko.

Also should I sell Jovetic? Or is he going to rise? I have got foolish offer like swaps with Mohammed Sissoko and Del Piero + 10 million' date=' but is Jovetic to rise?[/quote']

I would do the Sissoko deal but I wouldn't bother with Jovetic....he won rise anytime soon