• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Shall i buy Matej Delac?

Good talent' date='if you need a keeper,or if you cannot buy anyone better,I would go for Delac.

My Lukaku for Falcao? I'm not wanting to hear about how good Lukaku's future is gonna be cos I do think it will be unlikely that I will still be here in a few years time to see Lukaku like a 93/94.. I'm heading towards Falcao ATM.

Yeah,I would go for Falcao as well,he is linked with Chelsea,and he is rated higher then Lukaku,Lukaku is good talent,but still I would go for Falcao,you never know how good/bad Lukaku can be in some better league.

My Lukaku for Falcao? I'm not wanting to hear about how good Lukaku's future is gonna be cos I do think it will be unlikely that I will still be here in a few years time to see Lukaku like a 93/94.. I'm heading towards Falcao ATM.

Falcao imo. Falcao is a beast. know lukaku is young but it might take him few season to rise to 90/+. Since you also stated that you wont be here for 3/4years. deff get Falcao

I would do it.

Marin and Park Ji-sung for my Van Der Vaart' date=' should I accept this deal? I have Tottenham standard squad.

Thanks.[/quote']

I would do it. Van der vart wont rise anymore i think. as marin is staying at Bermen another year but he is young and Park has signed a Extension contract for United, so do it.

Marin and Park Ji-sung for my Van Der Vaart' date=' should I accept this deal? I have Tottenham standard squad.

Thanks.[/quote']

Yeah,I would do it as well,Probably VDV wont rise anymore,while Marin and Park are good players,Marin is one of the players for the future,and Park was great last season. :D

Maybe ask for some money as well. :)

I need help again :o

I am looking to sign the world best player Messi, but i really don't know who to give, really need some advise.

The players that i have:

Rooney, Ozil, Busquets, Rossi, Nani, Di Maria , Thomas muller, Mikel , Vidal, Sahin, Khedira, Hummels , Subotic, Mandana, Soldado, Lennon,Sakho,Valero,Javier Pastore,Criscito,Anslandi.

Who should i give? maybe a 3-1 or 2-1. it doesn't matter.

I am looking to sign the world best player Messi' date=' but i really don't know who to give, really need some advise.

The players that i have:

Rooney, Ozil, Busquets, Rossi, Nani, Di Maria , Thomas muller, Mikel , Vidal, Sahin, Khedira, Hummels , Subotic, Mandana, Soldado, Lennon,Sakho,Valero,Javier Pastore,Criscito,Anslandi.

Who should i give? maybe a 3-1 or 2-1. it doesn't matter.[/quote']

Hmm hard one,doubt that he would accept this,maybe ask him is it enough : Muller,Nani and Mikel.

Or Di Maria,Mikel,Khedira.

I am looking to sign the world best player Messi' date=' but i really don't know who to give, really need some advise.

The players that i have:

Who should i give? maybe a 3-1 or 2-1. it doesn't matter.[/quote']

Do an opening offer of Rossi and Di Maria, and then just work it from there when he starts making counter offers.

Kaka + Lass Diarra = Essien

Bold is mine' date=' I'm thinking of accepting as midfield depth is a bit shaky.[/quote']

Essien is by far nowhere near his previous standards, won't be 95 for much longer, both Kaka and Diarra will drop next season if they stay at Madrid, but i would accept as you're getting two decent players.

Bold is mine' date=' I'm thinking of accepting as midfield depth is a bit shaky.[/quote']

Kaka is on a down hill mate and could soon be a 93/92 was shocked Lass is now a 91 as he had a good season and could easy be a 92/93 again.

Essien on a good day is the best in the world as a DM as well as having a grate shot on him he can also play RB were he has a few times for Chelsea, he has a lot to do next season to keep his 95.

But I would say don't do it mate it is too much of a risk with Kaka.

Kaka is on a down hill mate and could soon be a 93/92 was shocked Lass is now a 91 as he had a good season and could easy be a 92/93 again.

Essien on a good day is the best in the world as a DM as well as having a grate shot on him he can also play RB were he has a few times for Chelsea' date=' he has a lot to do next season to keep his 95.

But I would say don't do it mate it is too much of a risk with Kaka.[/quote']

Kaka atill is a fantastic player though, showed that when he tore apart valencia near the end of the season, he's back to full fitness now, just needs a stable club to be at. Yeah just noticed Diarra is a 91 :eek: not really surprised though, khedira is chosen over him.

I'd try and get someone else instead of diarra or some cash.

I would accept it,Kaka can find his form and Lass Diarra will probably Leave Madrid,and IMO both of them can keep their raitings,while on the other side Essien can drop in future,because of poor form.