Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I am Man U and I was wondering if I should accept any of these Ronaldo deals.

Robbem + 37 mil + Marcleo

40 mil + Gattuso + Shevchenko

20 mil + Ribery + Klose

Thanks

The 1st one looks decent, only do if you eed the players and have cover for Ronaldo.

the more attackative option is option 3.

Take and of them 2.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

I am Man U and I was wondering if I should accept any of these Ronaldo deals.

Robbem + 37 mil + Marcleo

40 mil + Gattuso + Shevchenko

20 mil + Ribery + Klose

Thanks

I'll take the 3rd one if I were you. Ribery is the second best winger in the game, Klose already dropped one in the last change, his rating would not go any lower in the near future. If you need a striker, definitely take the deal.

According to Sky, he's only played 136 minutes this season - 1 start and 3 sub appearances, but that is due to injury which has sidelined him for a while.

When he's back I'd expect him to fly straight back into the squad. If SM were to decrease him it'd still be very harsh though. He will not rise to a 90 either, doesn't play for a top top club and doesn't play for Argentina.

Do the deal.

Sorry forgot to add one more query:

Any rating change for Legrottaglie of Juventus?

I have him at my Forest squad and wanted to know if I should trade him off

According to Sky' date=' he's only played 136 minutes this season - 1 start and 3 sub appearances, but that is due to injury which has sidelined him for a while.

When he's back I'd expect him to fly straight back into the squad. If SM were to decrease him it'd still be very harsh though. He will not rise to a 90 either, doesn't play for a top top club and doesn't play for Argentina.

Do the deal.

Sorry forgot to add one more query:

Any rating change for Legrottaglie of Juventus?

I have him at my Forest squad and wanted to know if I should trade him off[/quote']

Leggriotagle won't go up. He's only played 3 games this season so unless he had a decent spell last term he could go down.

btw Tissone's team Udinese are top of Serie A.

You should deffinately do this deal then. Pandez is a solid 92' date=' could be a 93 soon. And you can afford to lose Pato.

do the deal ;)[/quote']

Thanks for reply, still not sure about losing Pato though:o . Any other opinions before i either accept/reject this offer??

Pandev may be a 92 but surely Pato is a potential 94/95. My reason for listing the other players i had were to show that i could wait on Pato rising in rating(poss 90 this week??)

Thanks for reply' date=' still not sure about losing Pato though:o . Any other opinions before i either accept/reject this offer??

Pandev may be a 92 but surely Pato is a potential 94/95. My reason for listing the other players i had were to show that i could wait on Pato rising in rating(poss 90 this week??)[/quote']

Pato is unlikely to get a 90 this time around. Pandev could increase as he's Lazio's second highest scorer for Lazio behind Zarate and is one of the highest in Serie A so keep him. If you have good backup though I'd get Pato as he is a future 95. :)

Pato is unlikely to get a 90 this time around. Pandev could increase as he's Lazio's second highest scorer for Lazio behind Zarate and is one of the highest in Serie A so keep him. If you have good backup though I'd get Pato as he is a future 95. :)

Small mix up:o

I have Pato and have been offered Pandev + £10m(not even sure if deal would go through right enough)

I wouldn't do that deal personally Craig. And that deal probably would go through. Looks legit enough to me.

Cheers. Its not a bad offer as Pandev would be first choice for me, but i was thinkin i would probably rather stick with Gomez, Keissling, Helmes and Lavezzi till Pato rises in rating.

Looking at deal again it prob would go through as its valued at around £25m to other manager.

Guest drseanfitz

hi, just a quick bit of advice needed

I have Jo Hart and Hugo Lloris and am looking to sell one of them to be able to sign another badly needed player, who is the better keeper - the 1 rating difference at the moment doesn't bother me, but who is the better prospect short and long term.

hi' date=' just a quick bit of advice needed

I have Jo Hart and Hugo Lloris and am looking to sell one of them to be able to sign another badly needed player, who is the better keeper - the 1 rating difference at the moment doesn't bother me, but who is the better prospect short and long term.[/quote']

Hm, I heard from somewhere that Mark Hughes was looking to sign a top class keeper cos he wasn't keen on Joe Hart starting every match season after season, as he felt he was just too young.

Based on that, I'd say sell Hart because Lloris is playing first team football for Lyon, the best French team, playing the the CL and will soon enough be the #1 French goalie (if he isn't already, I wouldn't know cos France are just so boring to watch I don't even follow them)

i am man utd' date=' and have a brand new team in a new wc. the barca manager has offered me 12million and messi for ronaldo, should i accept??? cheers[/quote']

thats a good offer. just because ronaldo has a 1 more rating than messi i dont think that matter. messi s younger. in that type of setup u should accept it

i have also just been offered benzema for tevez????

Thats a very very good deal and I'd take that.

Tevez's opportunities have been limited this season due to Berbatov coming in but Benzema is flying at Lyon, he is top scorer of Ligue 1 so no chance of a drop. Don't do the Ronaldo deal though.

i am man utd' date=' and have a brand new team in a new wc. the barca manager has offered me 12million and messi for ronaldo, should i accept??? cheers[/quote']

I would accept. Done a similar deal with my Man Utd side and just won the league. Played a 4-3-2-1 with Messi, Tevez and Rooney playing as my 2 AMs and 1 striker. Also in my experience Messi is a better player in the game than Ronaldo.