Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

That would more then work. Alves more then replaces Maicon' date=' Silva over Chiellini, Hummels/Subotic over Sakho.[/quote']

I'm sorted for defence then :P what about my wingers

Navas for 20 million

Mata for 17 million

Ozil

Silva

Ribery

Valencia

play ozil or silva at cm if i buy one

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

I'm sorted for defence then :P what about my wingers

Navas for 20 million

Mata for 17 million

Ozil

Silva

Ribery

Valencia

play ozil or silva at cm if i buy one

Navas. Mata's an obvious talent, but if he goes to Liverpool, I fail seeing him going above Navas. If he goes to Arsenal, it'll all depend on what really happens to the likes of Nasri, Fabregas, Walcott and who they can bring in to replace. Navas is also a safe 92.

Navas. Mata's an obvious talent' date=' but if he goes to Liverpool, I fail seeing him going above Navas. If he goes to Arsenal, it'll all depend on what really happens to the likes of Nasri, Fabregas, Walcott and who they can bring in to replace. Navas is also a safe 92.[/quote']

okay :) thanks for you help :)

i've got an offer for my De Rossi of Xabi Alonso + 5 mill.

I'm tending to go through it as De Rossi was lucky not to drop last rating changes and Alonso was unlucky not to rise. However De Rossi is younger and if he leaves Roma I can regret the deal (but from other hand if he stays and next season is similar to last one he can be 92 rated player next year at the same time...).

At that moment Xabi is clearly better I think, but I'm long term player and have to think about future too (etc. what if Xabi drops in Mourinho picking order or leaves Madrit).

Can I ask for some other points of view?

what is the best dm?

dilva jucilei

gary medel

charles kaboré

loic perrin

patricio arraujo

who can rise in this moment?

Kabore is the best option out of them' date=' he can get 90 at Marseille easily.

I'm tending to go through it as De Rossi was lucky not to drop last rating changes and Alonso was unlucky not to rise. However De Rossi is younger and if he leaves Roma I can regret the deal (but from other hand if he stays and next season is similar to last one he can be 92 rated player next year at the same time...).

At that moment Xabi is clearly better I think, but I'm long term player and have to think about future too (etc. what if Xabi drops in Mourinho picking order or leaves Madrit).

Can I ask for some other points of view?

Only think about pressing the accept button mate, Alonso is on a different level, and mourinho isn't stupid enough to get rid of him.

At that moment Xabi is clearly better I think' date=' but I'm long term player and have to think about future too (etc. what if Xabi drops in Mourinho picking order or leaves Madrit).

Can I ask for some other points of view?[/quote']

I'd take it. Alonso's got a few years left in him at the top and he's more stable then De Rossi. 5 million could be useful too.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hmm' date=' Kabore will get limited chances unless he gets used in defence, Marseille have signed Diarra and Amalfitano..[/quote']

I think that Marseille will use him as a RB for the majority of the season since Azpi is always injured :rolleyes:

Lol, well, out of those that he has listed, Kabore is the best hands down mate, thus why i made that ranking.

Van der Wiel and Wilshere for David Silva

Who is getting the better deal?

The one who get's Greggy Wiel and Jacky Wilshere !

Simply because :

Greggy is already one of the best RB's in the world' date=' and is the RB for the Dutch NT !

Jack Wilshere is the new " midfield-general " off English football !

I do believe that Wilshere can reach an equal rating as Lampard or Gerrard had, maybe even higher if he ups his game every season ! And wins something now and then !

Greggy Wiel could get a 93 i think ... but I don't think he can go any higher ... and in order to get that I think he needs to switch teams as Ajax is nowhere near good enough for such a player ![/font']

Van der Wiel and Wilshere for David Silva

Who is getting the better deal?

I'd go for Van Der Wiel and Wilshere.

This is because they're both awesome, and I can't really see Silva go above 93, whenever I see him play, he doesn't impress me :)

Whereas Wilshere is going to be class for Arsenal and England, proper good 94+ potential :)

And Van Der Wiel is already starting for one of the best nations in the world, and has a decent club behind him, and is probably going to get a move soon, which will bump his rating up :)