• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Help please?

cheers

To be honest,I heard something that Muslera is going to Besiktas or something like this,but dont know is it true,Sirigu is decent keeper,for now probably stuck on 89,Maybe I would wait to see where Muslera will end up,but I would probably do it,maybe now you are giving too much,but if its true that Muslera is linked with Besiktas,then it is a good deal.

jordan Ayew. Marseille may be Frech champions this season!

There's alot of teams that can take home Ligue 1 next season' date=' I'm not looking for a decision based on what team wins what championship, I'm more interested in where people see these players in a few years time.[/font']

Do you think selling Fabio (Rafael's twin) for 10m is a good deal? I have Baines as first LB and Hutton as first RB while Berezutsky (Def) as first cover for either of them. I can use that money to buy Gallas. My CB currently is Nesta,Planus,Dunne,Rafa Lopez, Daniel Ayala

Do you think selling Fabio (Rafael's twin) for 10m is a good deal? I have Baines as first LB and Hutton as first RB while Berezutsky (Def) as first cover for either of them. I can use that money to buy Gallas. My CB currently is Nesta' date='Planus,Dunne,Rafa Lopez, Daniel Ayala[/quote']

Nah,keep him,he is better then Rafael IMO,And he can hit probably 88,89 in next 2 raiting changes. :)

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Pato or Muller

Depends what position your team needs more' date=' for me though, Pato.

Do you think selling Fabio (Rafael's twin) for 10m is a good deal? I have Baines as first LB and Hutton as first RB while Berezutsky (Def) as first cover for either of them. I can use that money to buy Gallas. My CB currently is Nesta,Planus,Dunne,Rafa Lopez, Daniel Ayala

I'd keep Fabio, looks to have a very promising future, plus Gallas will only drop.

Moutinho for Berba? I have depth for both.

I'm leaning towards Berba, but his rating isn't really the safest, but good deal nevertheless for short term.

Chelsea have made a counter offer to Arsenal to exchange Andrei ARSHAVIN and Nicklas BENDTNER for Yayá TOURE

Bendtner is in talks with a unknown club IRL and Arshavin has been rumored to be leaving Arsenal this summer (Gervinho his replacement maybe?) I like Toure and think it would spare up the likes of Diaby for me to go out and sign a replacement for Arshavin or another player for my side. I have Wilshere, Nasri, Fabregas, Song, Ramsey, Mvuemba, Tiote in midfield as it is. I guess i could use Nasri as a winger.....I've been struggling to use Arshavin to get a winger aswell, tried almost everything.

Good deal?

Chelsea have made a counter offer to Arsenal to exchange Andrei ARSHAVIN and Nicklas BENDTNER for Yayá TOURE

Bendtner is in talks with a unknown club IRL and Arshavin has been rumored to be leaving Arsenal this summer (Gervinho his replacement maybe?) I like Toure and think it would spare up the likes of Diaby for me to go out and sign a replacement for Arshavin or another player for my side. I have Wilshere' date=' Nasri, Fabregas, Song, Ramsey, Mvuemba, Tiote in midfield as it is. I guess i could use Nasri as a winger.....I've been struggling to use Arshavin to get a winger aswell, tried almost everything.

Good deal?[/quote']

If Bendtner doesn't even make your bench, then yeah it's a good deal for you, Toure would walk in to your first 11, and you can use Nasri as Arshavin's replacement.

Bendtner is in talks with a unknown club IRL and Arshavin has been rumored to be leaving Arsenal this summer (Gervinho his replacement maybe?) I like Toure and think it would spare up the likes of Diaby for me to go out and sign a replacement for Arshavin or another player for my side. I have Wilshere' date=' Nasri, Fabregas, Song, Ramsey, Mvuemba, Tiote in midfield as it is. I guess i could use Nasri as a winger.....I've been struggling to use Arshavin to get a winger aswell, tried almost everything.

Good deal?[/quote']

Good deal for you mate. As bendtner look to leave Arsenal and Arshavin loss of form. I would do it.

Good deal?[/quote']

Kop that is a good deal mate Arshavin is past it his first year it looked like a cracking deal for Arsenal but he has gone down hill and now only a sub should be a 91 soon if not 90 and also linked with a move back to Russia.

Also Nick has always been over hipped he is never going to be a big star as he is another Crouch will only ever be a 91 at the most so a nice deal for you as Ya Ya could easy hit 93/94 if City do well he is a cracking player who done well last year if you saw what he did to United in the cup he has shown his power on the ball and off.

Do it mate.

Good deal?[/quote']

I would go for it,cannot see Arshavin playing like before,he can only drop in future IMO,and Bendtner is decent player,but doubt that he will be next big star,while Toure is one of the best City players,I mean he was last season,and it is good deal,I would go for it.

Luiz Danilo - is he really that good?

got an offer for him of 10 mill

i'm in need of cash and i could almost buy eg. Kolarov using that money

Well he's going to rise to 87 in a few weeks, and he is potentially a world class player, although if you really need to strengthen in other parts of your squad and have enough cover for him, then i'd sell him.

Guest <klhepworth.

I can afford to buy 1 or 2 of these lot, none would start, just to improve my squad and maybe start in the future, who would you get...

Baines

Cissokho

Jadson

Moussa Sow

Fellaini

Jose Enrique

Marchisio

Nicolas Gaitan

Pablo Hernandez

Srna

Tymoschuk

Gonzalo Castro

Valbuena

Bruno Soriano

If there's a young talent I should look at instead of buying any of these, then please say:)

Cheers in advance!

Ive had a counter offer back for me bidding on Sergio Ramos,It is Ivanovic+Bale and £5 million.

Im quite reluctant to let Ivanovic go as i think he was class last season but Ramos would be my best RB if i do the deal.

Do anyone think Ivanovic could go to 94 in the near future or maybe Ramos hit 95? Also will Ivanovic keep his position mainly RB?

Do the deal anyone? Thanks in advance.