• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Posted Images

I said I needed him but thats only cause my defenders are old like Juan and not safe like Bruno Alves. I would be better off with De Rossi when looking at ratings but im thinking about the future. If De Rossi goes then Marcelo will go LM and I will move Pizarro into DM and Menez into CM. I will see if I can get more' date=' if not I might go for it.[/quote']

Simple solution,

Buy Khediera off me afterwards :P

Rafinha for Abate' date='Beck,Azipilicueta or Isla? Or would you keep Rafinha?

[b']Skrtel [/b]for Kjaer,Rami,Douglas Texeira,Rolando,Godin,Alderweireld

,Reinartz,Rakytskiy or Otamendi?Or would you keep Skrtel?

Bold it's mine!

Swap Rafinha for Abate , and Sktrel for Alderweireld !

Since El-Arabi has moved to Al-Hilal' date=' what's going to happen to his rating?

I bought him in a GC hoping that he'd move to Genoa, but never happened:o[/quote']

I think that league is capped at 87? Didn't Bordon move to that division, and dropped 91 - 87?

Thanks guys' date=' reassurance was what I was looking for. Madrid > Roma like you said and also you reckon Marcelo is still keeping LB over Coentrao?[/quote']

Yeah i do think Marcelo will be keeping his LB spot, as I've said countless times already He's a fan favourite at Madrid, and He's got huge potential to become even better!

Rumours have stated that Coentrao will be used as RB, and If That's true, Marcelo will stay at his precious LB spot pwning everything ! :D

Rafinha for Abate' date='Beck,Azipilicueta or Isla? Or would you keep Rafinha?

[b']Skrtel [/b]for Kjaer,Rami,Douglas Texeira,Rolando,Godin,Alderweireld

,Reinartz,Rakytskiy or Otamendi?Or would you keep Skrtel?

Bold it's mine!

Either keep Rafinha or trade him for Abate. The former could do well at Bayern as he has proved himself in the Bundesliga before. Abate, on the other hand, looks set to become an integral part of both Milan and the Italian national squad.

Trade Skrterl for either Rami, Rolando or Alderweireld.

Hit a problem. The manager say's he's agreed another deal involving Perotti. He's revised the offer of Pareja and Hernanes plus as much cash as he can put for Hummels' date=' and Caicedo and Fazio for minimum fee's. Meaning i should be left with a little cash and Fazio instead of Perotti. Obviously its still not as good of a deal as before, but is it still acceptable?[/quote']

Perotti made the deal more attractive, that's for sure. Also, keep in mind that as soon as Pareja leaves his team, Fazio's CV should rise. Perhaps selling Hummels for Pareja, Fazio + all the cash he can give would be a better deal for you. You'd definitely get more cash and neither Caicedo's nor Hernanes' CV would be affected (this depending if Hernanes' CV isn't already over-inflated). All in all, it's an OK deal and if you need depth in anyway I'd go for it.

I think that league is capped at 87? Didn't Bordon move to that division' date=' and dropped 91 - 87?[/quote']

I doubt any league is "capped" at a certain level although the highest I've seen any player rated in an Arab is Al Qahtani who is 87 now but was 88 at one point and he's never played in Europe. Although I reckon it's partly done to his very good scoring record.

Hi guys' date='

Should I trade my Zanetti and Jerome Boateng for their Coentrao.

Also my tevez for their Navas, Carvalho and 10 million[/quote']

I'd do the first deal if you really need a Left Back and can cover the loss of Zanetti (I'm guessing it's Javier Zanetti?) and Boateng. If they're your two best defenders don't do it.

I'd do the second deal too, losing Tevez for a safe 92 and a very safe 93 will give you good depth and the cash you can use for a new forward :)

Just wondering on this as my Man Utd tinted glasses are clouding my judgment...

Rooney = Llorente' date=' De Jong, Muniain and Rami?[/quote']

Oh he*l yeah Arfon !!!

Rooney is an exceptional player BUT

You're getting Llorente who is a somewhat worthy replacement !! IMO he can be 92 in Athletic !

De Jong ( Nigel ?? ) is one of the best CM/DM's in the world !

Muniain is one of the worlds biggest talents and Rami is one of the better french CB's IMO !

So in all, you're getting alot of good players and AMAZING depth !! :)

Good deal for you my friend ! :)

Question is, are you willing to take a cut of 4 rating up front? Llorente is pretty much stuck at Athletic unless they find a way to get CL or he leaves to a CL team, he won't get any higher. Obviously the other 3 help and the depth will help.

Question is' date=' are you willing to take a cut of 4 rating up front? Llorente is pretty much stuck at Athletic unless they find a way to get CL or he leaves to a CL team, he won't get any higher. Obviously the other 3 help and the depth will help.[/quote']

I do personally think that Llorente can get 92 at Athletic !! If he ups his game maybe 1 or 2 levels and gets a top 5 placement in terms of goalscoring ... i think he can get 92 ^^

I do personally think that Llorente can get 92 at Athletic !! If he ups his game maybe 1 or 2 levels and gets a top 5 placement in terms of goalscoring ... i think he can get 92 ^^

He's easily talented enough, but talent really only gets you so far on this game. He plays for a team that fights for the Europa League, but aren't good enough for CL. It'll be hard for him to get any higher unless they do.

He's easily talented enough' date=' but talent really only gets you so far on this game. He plays for a team that fights for the Europa League, but aren't good enough for CL. It'll be hard for him to get any higher unless they do.[/quote']

Well ... Europa leauge does still contain alot of good european teams ... And Athletic has some good talent, Muniain,Martinez,Susaeta,Herrera and ofc Llorente, i think they're going to do good next season mate ! And I think Llorente might have his best season aswell !

Lads im the one buying Rooney...

Oh ... in that case .. you're overpaying :D

Graham DORRANS for CALLEJÓN' date=' José[/quote']

Do it if you are getting Callejon.

Hmm,interesting,I would do it if you have cover up for Muniain,De Jong and Rami,and if you dont have a problem with depth.