Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Interested to know your opinions on this:

Who gets the better end of the deal

Di Maria + Hazard = Rooney + Gervinho

P.S. Reasons too please :)

Rooney and Gervinho,I doubt that Di Maria will get playtime like last season,he is good,but I heard that Mourinho wants to change tactics,and Hazard is great player,but doubt that he can rise in next two raiting changes over 92.

Rooney is great player,95 rated,and IMO he can get 96,but he needs to show something special.

Gervinho is good,I heard that he is new Arsenal player,and I think that he will be regular in first eleven,so he can rise in future deff.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Posted Images

Fair deal for both Id say cause

Rooney > Di Maria and Hazard but Di Maria and Hazard > Gervinho but if I had to choose one it would be me getting Rooney and Gervinho plus Gervinho can rise higher now that he is at Arsenal.

The better side is the Rooney and Gervinho bit :)

Rooney is always going to start at United, who are always going to be a big club for the foreseeable future, and Gervinho will start at Arsenal where he can easily rise.

The other pair of wingers are both class, Di Maria may not play much next season as Sahin, Coentrao and possibly Aguero are coming in, and with Coentrao starting at RB, Pepe at DM, Mourinho will probably drop Di Maria so he can play the rest of his Galacticos.

So I'd keep/get the Forwards :)

Ok thanks guys' date='

but what about just Di Maria + Hazard for Rooney?[/quote']

I would still do that. 92 and 91 for 95 good deal considering Rooney can get 96 again. Hazard may be restricted to 91 in France and Di Maria may not start that much next season because Ozil is prefered and Madrid will change formation.

Should I sell Fabiano for 23M? Anyone who plays in the european championship will know there are hardly any strikers to buy. Only Olic and Niang are worth buying who are 90+.

Also should I accept

Valencia + Mascherano for Essien

Bold is mine.

Ask for more money,and 2nd deal I would do it.

Can Gusev get 89 again?

Should I sell Fabiano for 23M? Anyone who plays in the european championship will know there are hardly any strikers to buy. Only Olic and Niang are worth buying who are 90+.

Also should I accept

Bold is mine.

Fabiano will be a 90 in no time so i would try and shift him , personally would sell him if you can get anyone 89+ and younger plus you should be able to buy some good youths with the cash :)

and i would consider doing it but i dont think Essien will go below 94 and Mas will probs be on the bench at barca so could drop to 92 if you dont need Valencia then i wouldnt do the deal but if Valencia is useful i would

Also should I accept

Bold is mine.

1st deal yes if you can get anyone 89+ under the age of 25 with that money

2nd deal I would also do it, Essien has been poor and was lucky to escape a drop last changes, however since he will be out for 6 months I cannot see him surviving the next changes to the EPL

Just got offered £50M for Alexis Sánchez in my Porto game. Instant sell?

My other best attacking options:

Keita LM 91 (only on loan, about to leave, but may be able to get him back again)

Hulk F/W 91

Falcao CF 91

Álvaro Pereira LM 90

Varela W/F 89

James Rodríguez 87

Update on the Fabiano deal. He has offered me Elia and Arteta, is that good? I have accepted but can easily withdraw. Doesnt Brazil get reviewed twice a year? meaning if Fabiano only drops to 92, he will still be useful for another 6 months for me.

I might do the Essien deal if there are enough opinions that he will drop. Also Mascherano will replace Essien and Valencia wont be a starter so should I still do it? I have Higuain and Iniesta on the wings.

Just got offered £50M for Alexis Sánchez in my Porto game. Instant sell?

My other best attacking options:

Keita LM 91 (only on loan' date=' about to leave, but may be able to get him back again)

Hulk F/W 91

Falcao CF 91

Álvaro Pereira LM 90

Varela W/F 89

James Rodríguez 87[/quote']

No way, only if you can get someone like Mata, Nani, Hazard with that money, Sanchez is one of the hottest player right now mate. (Though I can't see him getting much playing time at Barce :rolleyes:)

Update on the Fabiano deal. He has offered me Elia and Arteta' date=' is that good? I have accepted but can easily withdraw. Doesnt Brazil get reviewed twice a year? meaning if Fabiano only drops to 92, he will still be useful for another 6 months for me.

I might do the Essien deal if there are enough opinions that he will drop. Also Mascherano will replace Essien and Valencia wont be a starter so should I still do it? I have Higuain and Iniesta on the wings.[/quote']

Fabiano deal - Good deal, IMO Fabiano will drop to 91, so 89+90 = old and dropping 91 is a good deal in a very competetive gw

Essien deal - Good deal, Mascherano is safe 93, he will replace Essien who will drop to 94, Valencia is a good player who will give your team more options as you can play Higuain up front or Iniesta as a Midfield instead of on the wings.

Hope this helps :)

No way' date=' only if you can get someone like Mata, Nani, Hazard with that money, Sanchez is one of the hottest player right now mate. (Though I can't see him getting much playing time at Barce :rolleyes:)

Fabiano deal - Good deal, IMO Fabiano will drop to 91, so 89+90 = old and dropping 91 is a good deal in a very competetive gw

Essien deal - Good deal, Mascherano is safe 93, he will replace Essien who will drop to 94, Valencia is a good player who will give your team more options as you can play Higuain up front or Iniesta as a Midfield instead of on the wings.

Hope this helps :)[/quote']

Why on Earth would Essein drop?

Why on Earth would Essein drop?

Injured for 6 months and you can never be sure now whether SM are going to drop injured players or not, for example Samuel dropped plus Essien wasnt performing at 95 level leading up to the last changes so its a tough choice.

Xabi Alonso deserve to be at same level with Essien as he is better by far.94 it's the fair rating for Essien.
He's not going to play for ages' date=' IMO he shouldn't, but others did, like Samuel![/quote']
Injured for 6 months and you can never be sure now whether SM are going to drop injured players or not' date=' for example Samuel dropped plus Essien wasnt performing at 95 level leading up to the last changes so its a tough choice.[/quote']

SM usually do not drop injured players, look how long Hargreaves stayed for.

And lol, that means Xabi Alonso deserves to rise.

SM usually do not drop injured players' date=' look how long Hargreaves stayed for.

And lol, that means Xabi Alonso deserves to rise.[/quote']

Thing is, Essien had an injury plague season last year and now he's been ruled out for another 6 months. 2 seasons without playing much hardly warrants a 95. Still a top player when fit, mind.

Thing is' date=' Essien had an injury plague season last year and now he's been ruled out for another 6 months. 2 seasons without playing much hardly warrants a 95. Still a top player when fit, mind.[/quote']

Even if he does drop, I'd rather have him that Mascherano.

Atleast one of them is a garuanteed started when fit.

And being injured doesn't warrant a drop either. :P

somone stuck a bid in a newish gameworld for neymar. is it worth outbidding him or just saving money up to get enough for more higher rated players that are still available (aguero, pique, pepe, benzema, ibra, silva, sahin, kompany, alonso etc etc)? (i have man u and am leading my division)