Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

The two bids in bold I would consider doing for nuri sahin as money doesn't but much in your league and I don't feel your losing that much. I would do one of them. I can't really help with the Mario Mandžukić deal as I know nothing about him. sorry:o.

Think you've got the wrong end of the stick. :P

Nuri Sahin is my player. I want to sell him to make a South American side. Those are the bids people have placed on him and im not to sure which one is the better, id probably pick the 3rd but would rather get some opinions first. :)

Couple of bids im a little uncertain on...

Nuri Sahin bids...

£20M + Germán Pacheco + Souza Alex

£20M + Felipe Melo

£5M + Renato Augusto + Matías Fernandez + Felipe Santana

£10M + Luis Fernandinho + Víctor Montano

Which of them is better? Recall asking about the third bid a couple of days ago' date=' minis Felipe Santana. Money can't buy much in this setup, and i already have £80M. The second bid could change if i counter it, but it could also be knocked back.

[b']Mario Mandžukić,[/b]

Hernán Perez + Marco Ruben

Mandžukić only played 15 times for Wolfsburg last season, but he also scored 8 goals in those 15 appearances. Rubén started 12 games for Villareal last season and could possibly start more next season if Rossi was to leave. Perez was a regular for the Villarreal B team scoring 4 goals.

Nicklas Bendtner

£4M + Robert Lewandowski

Players in bold are mine.

Thanks in advance.

I'd do the third Sahin bid, if you really need the depth. Melo had gone to Galatasary on a full season loan, so he could drop, and the three players you're gaining are all good, especially Augusto :)

Wouldn't do the deal for Mandzukic.

Would do that deal for Bendtner, as he's terrible, and Lewandowski is good :)

I have Chiellini and have Luiz as a back up

I was wondering if I should sell Chiellini for another LB or should I keep him?

Can he rise in the future or will he only drop from now?

Or is he a solid 94?

If juv can play well this season then he can stay. If not I afraid he will drop.

I have Chiellini and have Luiz as a back up

I was wondering if I should sell Chiellini for another LB or should I keep him?

Can he rise in the future or will he only drop from now?

Or is he a solid 94?

Dont think he can rise at Juve and he isnt a solid 94 to have on SM so if you can get another LB like Lahm or Cole then it will be worth it.

my drogba for cambiasso

my strikers are: ibra, drogba, torres, pato, llorente, cavani, sanchez, etc.

same position as cambiasso: modric, snejder, muller, ozil, khedira, hernanes, m'villa, etc.

is it a good deal how long can cambiasso keep his rating or is there any realitic cm's above 93 who you think i should go for?:):)

my drogba for cambiasso

my strikers are: ibra' date=' drogba, torres, pato, llorente, cavani, sanchez, etc.

same position as cambiasso: modric, snejder, muller, ozil, khedira, hernanes, m'villa, etc.

is it a good deal how long can cambiasso keep his rating or is there any realitic cm's above 93 who you think i should go for?:):)[/quote']

I would do the deal as Drogba is quite old now and you wont have a problem replacing Drogba cause you got Torres. I think Cambiasso can keep 95 depending on success of Inter, if they win the cup next season he will easily keep it. If you can get some other CMs like Alonso or Busquets then that would be better.

my drogba for cambiasso

my strikers are: ibra' date=' drogba, torres, pato, llorente, cavani, sanchez, etc.

is it a good deal how long can cambiasso keep his rating or is there any realitic cm's above 93 who you think i should go for?:):)[/quote']

Do it, you can cover Drogba.

my drogba for cambiasso

As you have cover for drogba I would do it. Imo cambiasso can keep his rating depending on the sucess of Inter next season. If you could get a player like:

schweinsteiger

Fabregas

or Busquets

You would be better of.

Should i seel Pazzini and Gotze? I have a small Blackburn team with a few good players' date=' the only reason i would sell is to invest in other areas.. wat and when do you people expect for their next rating changes!!? :D :D[/quote']

If you are really desperate then sell Pazzini but he will rise if he plays well in the next rating changes make sure you get a decent (maybe youth) replacement for him like Casnos, Erick Torres, Llorente, Falcao, Rossi, Suarez, Gameiro etc

Gotze - DO NOT SELL HIM - he is a future 95+ star

Bit of a dilemma.. I'm man Utd in a competitive EC and have been offered Ronaldo in exchange for Vidic. I have Ferdinand, Toulalan and Kompany as my other CB's. Apart from Hummels who I have a bid in for at the moment there are no other CB's above 90 available from other teams.

I'm reasonably well off in terms of wingers and forwards (Rooney, berbatov, Sanchez, Robben, nani, Valencia, Giggs etc).

Anyone got any thoughts? I'm thinking yes but not 100%... He's the captain of the greatest team in the world after all ;)

Bit of a dilemma.. I'm man Utd in a competitive EC and have been offered Ronaldo in exchange for Vidic. I have Ferdinand' date=' Toulalan and Kompany as my other CB's. Apart from Hummels who I have a bid in for at the moment there are no other CB's above 90 available from other teams.

I'm reasonably well off in terms of wingers and forwards (Rooney, berbatov, Sanchez, Robben, nani, Valencia, Giggs etc).

Anyone got any thoughts? I'm thinking yes but not 100%... He's the captain of the greatest team in the world after all ;)[/quote']

U r being offered the 2nd best player in the game for Vidic? I see where u r coming from but still, he's the second best player in the game mate (I've had bids for Ronaldo rejected in the past when I offered Vidic + Rooney:rolleyes:)

Definetly go for it :)

my drogba for cambiasso

I for 1 thinks Cambiasso will drop to 94 next changes, so I don't think you should do the deal mate, look for alternatives like Schweiny, Busquets or Alonso

Its worth a try' date=' you never know. Some people accept weak offers.[/quote']

Yeah but then a lot of people on this thread say things and suggest offers which are totally stupid or so overpriced it's untrue.

Also making statements like Gotze is a DEFINETE 95+....how can you say anybody will be a definete 95+??

Im his biggest fan and he has the potential to go much higher, but potential is not reality...potential is just that potential.

How many players who people say has "great" potential actually make it to be "Big"??

Id say a very very low percentage, problem on this game is if you are over 23 you are viewed as past it (which is ridiculous thats what 30SM seasons to they are 32) and that makes negotiations absolutely intolerable at times.

Think to many people thing "way long-long term" which is ridiculous IMO what do you wanna do wait 7-8 seasons of doing nothing then maybe have a chance.

Anyhow rant over :P

Yeah but then a lot of people on this thread say things and suggest offers which are totally stupid or so overpriced it's untrue.

Also making statements like Gotze is a DEFINETE 95+....how can you say anybody will be a definete 95+??

Im his biggest fan and he has the potential to go much higher' date=' but potential is not reality...potential is just that potential.

How many players who people say has "great" potential actually make it to be "Big"??

Id say a very very low percentage, problem on this game is if you are over 23 you are viewed as past it (which is ridiculous thats what 30SM seasons to they are 32) and that makes negotiations absolutely intolerable at times.

Think to many people thing "way long-long term" which is ridiculous IMO what do you wanna do wait 7-8 seasons of doing nothing then maybe have a chance.

Anyhow rant over :P[/quote']

Lol guess it was the wrong time for me to post here...

But anyway come on Drogba for Alonso? Surely not as insane as some of those offers you must be thinking about and im one to point out when someone is telling someone else to ask for too much. Just for the record im not one of those that overrates a players future rating eg 95+ but I mean look at Ozil/Busquets they increased like Mad every review so yeh sometimes people are right, sometimes wrong. :)

Bit of a dilemma.. I'm man Utd in a competitive EC and have been offered Ronaldo in exchange for Vidic. I have Ferdinand' date=' Toulalan and Kompany as my other CB's. Apart from Hummels who I have a bid in for at the moment there are no other CB's above 90 available from other teams.

Anyone got any thoughts? I'm thinking yes but not 100%... He's the captain of the greatest team in the world after all ;)[/quote']

Yeah,deff do it,96 for 98 is really good deal.